Thread: some questions.

fastbusa is offline New Member

some questions.

im 40 years old and have been working out for most of my life on and off, but never got to where i wanted to be. im 5'10" and im 220lbs. im thinking of trying a low dose of tren , the only supplement im taking or have ever taken is creatine. i want to start low dose and work from there. i dont want a huge bulk phase im looking for more of a ripping phase for now, i eat right and have been on the whey protein for about one month. i work out about two to three times a week depending on my work schedule. i was thinking about tren and not a test booster because im recently divorced and dont want to worry about labido issues. i was wondering about dose, i did not want to be obvious with incredible gains right away , thats why i wanted to low dose it , and to decrease the risk of side effects. the other problem is the guy from work i was going to get it from has left me high and dry , by not calling back. im trying to find a source , and a dr if needed to set me straight. i dont think i need a dr right now, im just testing the water, pleas help me out i appreciate the info on this site.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    For starters, we can't help you with a source. And anyone who contacts you from here will most likely be a scammer.

Do you have any idea what your body fat is?

You definitely don't want a low dose of tren --especially if you're concerned about libido. A low dose of test would work much better in your case.

Your gains will be dependent on your diet and cardio. One cycle of test won't turn you into Ronnie Coleman if that's what your worried about.

But the fact that you only work out 2-3 times a week concerns me.

If I were you I'd just keep reading and asking questions around here until you are very, very clear on how everything works.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^ x2

Thread Information