Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Capsule#41 is offline New Member

can you tell when some one is on roids

I have a workout partner that i swim with on days we don't lift. Hes 23 and im 29 lot bigger then me also, but i still am much more cut them him and smaller something tells me hes getting the better work out, but we do the same stuff and we stared at the same time hes been my partner for 2 months now and he has progressed a lot more then i have i want to say something , but i don't whana call anyone out. Could he be on AAS or is it my imagination.

My Stats are
    5'6
    135 lb
    13% BF

My friend who also started at 156ish how did he gain so much weight so fast
    5'7
    BF ?? ( not that close to him)

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so 30lbs in 2 months?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    so 30lbs in 2 months?
    30 in two months most likely it could be his diet we eat differently, but not that different i try to eat as much as i can through out the day.Even if my partner is not using any form of aas how would i know if any of my other peers are from looking at how many people talk on this forum aas must be a very common thing to do in this time.

I read and look up as many forms of side effect i could find but that still does not do a justice for me. There is clearly still a lot i dont know about aas.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    theres no real sign,, i usually can tell if i see the same dude in the gym for a year and then in a few months hes huge i would say thats a good hunch. Why are you wondering?

theres no real sign,, i usually can tell if i see the same dude in the gym for a year and then in a few months hes huge i would say thats a good hunch. Why are you wondering?
    I am wondering b/c i see the rapid growth of my partner and he was skinny now hes built , but theres kinda a bulk to him like he just got blown up. As for me i get more tone but stay the same weight unless i had more fat then i though i had i hope in this diet change ill see some better out comes. I am sure that has to be my diet not getting in enough to eat.

Working out is very hard science to master there always someone that can either educate you or send you off in the wrong direction.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol im one of these dudes

though i already been at the gym for 3 years, 4th year it happened lol

PuzzyFalker is offline Banned
    Different people have different genetics. When I was 18 I went to jail for 4 months there was a guy in there that had my same stats who had been working out so I joined him. After a couple months I had gained alot more mass then him and he was pissed. Our workouts were identical and so was our meals ovb. Genetics Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by PuzzyFalker View Post
    Different people have different genetics. When I was 18 I went to jail for 4 months there was a guy in there that had my same stats who had been working out so I joined him. After a couple months I had gained alot more mass then him and he was pissed. Our workouts were identical and so was our meals ovb. Genetics Bro.
    I was hoping so much no one would say genetics there is nothing I can do about that at ALL I still like to believe it has nothing to do with my genetics.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    If someone is doing it right I can always tell

Quote Originally Posted by Capsule#41 View Post
    I was hoping so much no one would say genetics there is nothing I can do about that at ALL I still like to believe it has nothing to do with my genetics.
    Not trying to make you feel bad bro, its just fact.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Is he poping wood. lol, that's a good way to know.

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    so 30lbs in 2 months?
    30 lbs is a lot of weight for a two month period, i don't think its genetics.

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_m63 View Post
    30 lbs is a lot of weight for a two month period, i don't think its genetics.
    Yeah if the dude has put on a solid 30 pounds in 2 months, he's on the juice. No doubt.

After a certain number of years of hard training naturally, you can just "tell" when a dude is on the juice because the way he looks isn't consistent with your experience. Just too big, too ripped, etc.

I did a tren /test cycle years ago and this guy i hated but had to deal with always accused me of being on roids. One day the dude pushed me too far and I punched a 3200 dollar dent in his truck with him in it. I think at that point he could tell for sure I was on roids. Got charged with a felony too btw. Ended up costing me 8k for a lawyer and 5k for the damages,lost wages, and some other bs. I dont take tren anymore...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I don't know anyone who has cycled who still calls them "roids", so that's one way to tell...

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I don't know anyone who has cycled who still calls them "roids", so that's one way to tell...
    or juice. Thats how i know its a beginner.

pjpogz is offline Junior Member
    When he starts walking around like he's got two super heavy invisible briefcases on each hand...he's on the "roids" lol

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    5'7" and gained 30 quality pounds of muscle in 2 months?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a tren/test cycle years ago and this guy i hated but had to deal with always accused me of being on roids. One day the dude pushed me too far and I punched a 3200 dollar dent in his truck with him in it. I think at that point he could tell for sure I was on roids. Got charged with a felony too btw. Ended up costing me 8k for a lawyer and 5k for the damages,lost wages, and some other bs. I dont take tren anymore...
    How did you get a felony for punching a truck? There is assault, and felony assault. Usually felony assault involves a weapon. So maybe you punched his truck with a baseball bat.

Also, I agree with Big.
    When I hear "roids" I think sub-amateur

Also, tren did not cause you to punch the truck.

OP, just look for a few signs.

Increased acne
    Increased sweating
    Slight changes in temper
    Rapid muscle growth/strength increase
    Shedding of hair

Also, if you see him look like he is in back pain- usually suffereing from 'back pumps'.

Those are the sides that I have (minus the temper), so they are what I would look for in someone else

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    How did you get a felony for punching a truck? There is assault, and felony assault. Usually felony assault involves a weapon. So maybe you punched his truck with a baseball bat.

Also, I agree with Big.
    When I hear "roids" I think sub-amateur
    In california any damage over 400 is a felony, tren and I do not get along well.

I have issues...bad childhood, can I blame it on that?

Oh damn I did not know california law. That sucks bro. I have wanted to punch the shit ouf of cars for being parked like assholes. Guess I won't do it in california lol

wow...

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you ask him and saw what his reaction was?

Just ask him how often he gets back pumps lol

BeastIn916 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capsule#41 View Post
    genetics are a b1tch sometimes

Godplex is offline New Member
    I did a tren/test cycle years ago and this guy i hated but had to deal with always accused me of being on roids. One day the dude pushed me too far and I punched a 3200 dollar dent in his truck with him in it. I think at that point he could tell for sure I was on roids. Got charged with a felony too btw. Ended up costing me 8k for a lawyer and 5k for the damages,lost wages, and some other bs. I dont take tren anymore...
    Puzzy, you have some awesome stories. I hope the time you went to jail at 18 wasn't a tren story too.

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    OP, just look for a few signs.

Increased acne
    Increased sweating
    Slight changes in temper
    Rapid muscle growth/strength increase
    Shedding of hair

Also, if you see him look like he is in back pain- usually suffereing from 'back pumps'.

Those are the sides that I have (minus the temper), so they are what I would look for in someone else
    I hope this guy is not bald, also some people will not develop any acne, muscle growth has been already stated. He should just asked him if he is taking any supplements.

I never said that he will get all of those. I listed those because I am experiencing them. I am not going to list side effects that I have only read about. Yeah he can ask straight up. It would be better to ask "What are you running?" versus "Are you on dem der RoiDZ?"

I say just ask him how bad his pumps are

Or just look at his nuts in the locker room

no homo

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Just curious couple of use mentioning, use know that he is a beginner or 'amateur' by the way he identifies aas as 'Juice' or 'roids'

So what's the terminology for pro's?

I say the name of the steroids (I am not a professional- still new to AAS).

I say "Hey BillyBob, are you currently running a cycle?"
    "Hey JimBeam, have you thought about trying steroids?"
    "Hey Jack Off, you ever thought about running test?"
    "Bro, you look like you are on 500mg Tren "

Those are things I would say. But then again, I have no business asking a stranger what they are running. If some dude was deadlifting 700lbs and had 25" arms, I would just mind my own business. If it is somebody that I know well, I will ask them in a format listed above

To me, saying "juice" or "roids" is like saying:

I boinked a girl tonight.
    I porked a woman.
    Lakeesha and I had sexual relations

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    No offense, but Tren is pretty well known for causing an increase in aggression, and test can do it, too. I think it's a dangerous myth in the AAS-using community that there is no such thing as "roid rage ". There is, it's documented, and you have to be really, really careful about it. I'm not saying it can't be controlled, but, it's important to be aware of it.

I've done several cycles and I still call the stuff "roids" or "juice" when I am talking casually because it's easier than saying "ay ay ess" or "anabolic steroids ". Plus I think "juice" and "roids" sound funny.

As far as the back pumps, it's so funny that someone mentioned that because you can TOTALLY tell when I am on cycle because I get them like a bitch and limp around the gym like a gimp on deadlift day. See a big dude limping around grabbing his back acting like he is about to die? He's on cycle for sure haha.
    Last edited by Quo; 01-28-2010 at 11:54 PM.

Tren causes agression. A nagging wife causes agression. Hunger causes agression. But none of those cause you to act like an asshole. If you cannot control your emotions, then you need to go to a grown man and cry in his arms to let out your female emotions.

I am not mad or lashing out bro- just stating an opinion. Maybe I am just afraid to fight because I know that 99% of Americans are snitches.

But yeah definately on the back pumps bro. And yeah I am the same way on deadlift lol

slimy is offline Associate Member
    To me, saying "juice" or "roids" is like saying:

I boinked a girl tonight.
    I porked a woman.
    Lakeesha and I had sexual relations
    I didn't know you knew Lakeesha?!?!?!?!?! I used to boink that pork tail years ago.......

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Tren causes agression. A nagging wife causes agression. Hunger causes agression. But none of those cause you to act like an asshole. If you cannot control your emotions, then you need to go to a grown man and cry in his arms to let out your female emotions.

I am not mad or lashing out bro- just stating an opinion. Maybe I am just afraid to fight because I know that 99% of Americans are snitches.

But yeah definately on the back pumps bro. And yeah I am the same way on deadlift lol
    So that 1% excludes u, ahah thug life bro heaps cool

Ok then 98%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information