muzicman is offline New Member

Question How and When to Dose D-Bol

How far apart should one take their D-Bol dosages? I'm planning on taking between 35-50mg D-Bol per day and I was wondering how much and when I should take it?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    sparse it out evenly from the time you wake up, at least that what I might do
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't take d-bol by itself..unless you enjoy throwing your hard earned money away..you'll loose most everything you gain..and most of what you gain will be water...Madmax..

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol = trouble
    you never know if they r real or fake...
    i pay 100$CAN for 126 pils and they appear to be fake cauz after the 3rd week of eating those thing, i never seen some gain in strenght or muscle...
    hard earned money in the garbage...

babi is offline Associate Member
    trls no flame man but you are talking nonsense!!the topic is about real dboll not fake ones.you never know with any steroid if they are real or fake not just dboll.and any roid can be counterfited as well.now musicman i have never used dboll to be honest with you, but i have read a ton of info about it.about the dose 30 should be more than enough unless you are a freak,use no more than 4 weeks since its hard on the liver,use it in the beggining of the cycle to jumpstart the cycle,never use by itself since you loose most of the gains,only time to use by itself is to prevent muscle catabolism in small doses when you are cutting but dont expect any gains from it,you can also use it with any roid,if you got problems with high b/p you should steer clear from it and thats it.i hope i was of some help with your question

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Space them.

If you are taking 30mg a day then take two every 6-7 hours. So two on waking (10mg), two with your afternoon snack/meal (around 3-4pm) then two late evening with supper.

If you are taking 40mg a day space them about two every 3-4 hours, two first thing, two around lunch time, two with evening meal and two with supper.

Some take them in ones but i think this is a waste of time and effort.

They are not a waste of time, especially if you stack them with deca . They do cause quite a lot of water retention but they are highly anabolic so you will make muscle gains. Make sure you take HCG and Clomid (or Nolvadex ) when coming off to keep most of your gains.

Try not to use them for any longer than 6 weeks max. and make sure you taper off at the end of your cycle.
    Last edited by FedSki; 01-20-2003 at 11:56 AM.

jas-x is offline New Member
    i took a cycle last year around this time of just d-bol alone.....i took 20 mg's a day for 5 weeks and gained about 25-30 lbs.....i took it right before i worked out and that was it...I guess i have some good genetics though, good luck

jas-x

Tan
    Tan is offline Banned
    Space them out 30 mg a day for six weeks ,and I agree with Madmax don't do it alone throw some deca in.

muzicman is offline New Member
    i gonna stack it with deca and sust

big guns is offline New Member
    d bol works really well stacked with liquid anadrol or winni-v
    not by itself

mman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big guns
    not by itself
    That's the worst advice I have ever read on this board!!

DO NOT STACK DBOL WITH ANY OTHER ORALS!!!! Especially not anadrol. Take it with test and don't run it longer than 4-6 weeks.

John88Test is offline Member
    i agree with mman...dont use two orals...its a good stack for mass is dbol and test ent...and maybe add some deca in too...thats my dilemma..whether or not to add the deca...also...try reforvit-b..its liquid version of dbol...its mexican stylee but real good (for me at least)...yes its a little underdosed....id take 2cc's of it a day orally (tastes like ****) but wash it down with some OJ...it put on muscle reeeeeeeeal fast...use clomid and nolva to keep the gains tho....good luck....peace

highball is offline New Member
    did you cut down slowly the last 2 weeks &did you have to use clomid & nolvadex

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    What are half of you talking about???? I have never seen so much bad information on this board since i started here at AR!!!!! Muzicman asked how long to space out dbol intake throught the day? 1 person answered him on how to do so. The rest of you???? What did any of you contibute???? Nothing, Bad Advice, and A Waste of Time!

Fedski--- good job bro. That was answering a question

Muzicman---- Listen to Fedski on this one. Splitting doses into 10mg at a time saves time and is concidered the best way to devert dbol in your system. You said in your post that you were thinking of a dosage between 35mg -50mg ED. If this is your first time taking D-Bol, stick with 30mg ED. That would be plenty and you should see excellent results. If by the 2nd or 3rd week you feel 30mg is not enough bumb to 40mg, but i wouldn't go over 40mg!

D-Bol is great for a jumpstart in your cycle, and should be run with Test!!!!! People that are telling you to stack with deca , winnie and Anadrol should be shot! They have no bussiness writing on this board. They are the worst combanation of people. They know very little about AS and talk alot about them. They give horrible advice that people see then go off and do and they find themselves in serious trouble all because someone said something that they heard from a friend of a friends friend...

Be carefull who you take advice from man. Alot of people know s h i t about AS.

Good luck with your cycle bro

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    not by itself
    WTF are you talking about bro

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    What are half of you talking about???? I have never seen so much bad information on this board since i started here at AR!!!!! Muzicman asked how long to space out dbol intake throught the day? 1 person answered him on how to do so. The rest of you???? What did any of you contibute???? Nothing, Bad Advice, and A Waste of Time!

Fedski--- good job bro. That was answering a question

Muzicman---- Listen to Fedski on this one. Splitting doses into 10mg at a time saves time and is concidered the best way to devert dbol in your system. You said in your post that you were thinking of a dosage between 35mg -50mg ED. If this is your first time taking D-Bol, stick with 30mg ED. That would be plenty and you should see excellent results. If by the 2nd or 3rd week you feel 30mg is not enough bumb to 40mg, but i wouldn't go over 40mg!

D-Bol is great for a jumpstart in your cycle, and should be run with Test!!!!! People that are telling you to stack with deca , winnie and Anadrol should be shot! They have no bussiness writing on this board. They are the worst combanation of people. They know very little about AS and talk alot about them. They give horrible advice that people see then go off and do and they find themselves in serious trouble all because someone said something that they heard from a friend of a friends friend...

Be carefull who you take advice from man. Alot of people know s h i t about AS.

Good luck with your cycle bro
    Good post bro..... this shoud help you out

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    not by itself
    dude - you could be sued for medical malpractice

*triple* 17aas -&& no test

dbol + winnie + anadrol - test = disaster + liver damage
    Last edited by UrbanDawg; 07-03-2004 at 11:19 AM.

Thread Information