mad103 is offline New Member

Steroids and Sexual Reproduction

I have done a lot of research on this and am still unsure on what to believe. It seems as though there are truths to both sides (pos and neg). I have never done them but am looking to do it for the first time and perhaps a short cycle. What should be my concerns with the side affects, especially for sexual reproduction. Or what extra measures can be taken to help keep this risk at bay?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats and how long have you been training for?

There isnt any 100% fail safe way some people suffer sides some dont, simple as that

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I am curious about this, too. I have read a lot about steroids , but haven't seen too much on the issue of reproduction. I'm concerned because I think my wife and I would like to have a kid in the next year or two, but I'm thinking about doing another cycle soon, as well.

Can AAS use have long term effects on sperm count / motility?

mad103 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What are your stats and how long have you been training for?

There isnt any 100% fail safe way some people suffer sides some dont, simple as that
    I am 25 6'1 210lbs with 3-4 years training. I had about 16% bf, but took a break over the winter, due to a dislocated should...so that changed sure enough. My diet consist of 8-10 egg white, 2 cups oatmeal, 8-10 oz chicken, 8 oz brown rice, some fruits and veg with about 120g of protein from shakes and some creatine for preworkout. I have used Tren and Mass and their estro? pills (always forget their name) made by American Cellular labs, before the fda decision of making it an illegal steroid . I have done about 2-3 of those cycles. I have experience at the gym but definitely new to this stuff.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Like Marcus said, some people suffer sides some dont. Everyone is different. I know a guy who got his girlfriend pregnant after a cycle without a PCT. I know another guy that can't get his wife pregnant while properly cycling.

If you're planning on building a family soon, maybe wait until your done having kids. Or play a little russian roulette. Of course cycling properly and doing a very thorough PCT will increase your chances of less sides.

Striatiostation is offline New Member
    it does have long term effects on sperm count, but only if done continuously as written in the Steroid Bible from IAS training centre. It states everyone is different. but if its going to be a once off cycle, and a short term amount, usually your just a bit infertile while your on the cycle, and when you do get off with PCT, after a couple of weeks your sperm count usually goes back to normal. depending on use and abuse of steroids

Thread Information