Thread: gyno this fast

stangnjuice is offline Associate Member

gyno this fast

12 days into a test e cycle at 600 mg a week nipples feel sensitive with a slight burning could this realy happen this fast or is this just in my head thanks

PuzzyFalker is offline Banned
    Not sure but dont squeeze them.

ill try not to

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is this your first cycle?
    Do you have an AI on hand?

diesel094 is offline Associate Member
    what will squeezing do?

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel094 View Post
    what will squeezing do?
    Milk?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have had beginning stages of gyno in as soon as 14 days into a cycle, so it can happen. Are you running an AI? Do you have any nolva?

PuzzyFalker is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel094 View Post
    what will squeezing do?

It will make it worse. I had got tiny lumps from a tren cycle and squeezed them to see if anything would come out and it seemed to irritate the lumps worse. After a while they got way bigger and puss came out when I would squeeze it. I had the surgery to get that shit cut out after the lumps became the size of golfballs. This post makes me look bad but I dont give a fk what people think I just hope it helps you. Gl bro

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stangnjuice View Post
    12 days into a test e cycle at 600 mg a week nipples feel sensitive with a slight burning could this realy happen this fast or is this just in my head thanks
    If you feel it, its happening.

12 days is possible.

Get on an AI.

wrasslin140 is offline New Member
    Yes, it is possible, strange but possible.
    The current cycle I'm on the gyno kicked in at around 8-10 days after starting, just added in a small dose of letro and I've been good since.

JimInAK is offline Member
    sounds like you need to get your estrogen level down.

you need arimidex or nolvadex as soon as possible. do you have any? if not, i'd discontinue the test until i got some. following your next test shot, your test level will further rise and your estrogen level will likely rise, also.. which may make your condition worse.

the main page has cycles with pct included (upper left of page, "Steroid Cycles"). you should follow their wisdom.

my nipples got a little puffy on 450mg test e/week, even when i used .25mg/arimidex eod, but they weren't overly sensitive. it never got worse, so i didn't increase the arimidex. however, the dose of test i was taking was pretty low.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Hope you got an AI on hand. Times like this armidex .25mg ed until subsides works for me. Then I will go to .25mg eod remainder of cycle.

bulldoza123 is offline Junior Member
    or get a breast pump,dude!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldoza123 View Post
    or get a breast pump,dude!!
    that's harsh... LOL

and why all this information is posted on this site, so you won't have to.

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    JiminaK, not sure if I agree he should just stop taking test bro, stopping the test will drop his test levels but his estrogen levels will remain almost the same thus exposing him to even more harmful estrogen sides. The test levels right now are keeping many things function correctly. Just my 2 cents.

got fina? is offline Member
    Jump on Arimidex , or whatever u have ready in case this happened. U do have something ready i hope?

Had the same happened to me and in like a week arimidex got rid of it pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lift-Eat-Repeat View Post
    JiminaK, not sure if I agree he should just stop taking test bro, stopping the test will drop his test levels but his estrogen levels will remain almost the same thus exposing him to even more harmful estrogen sides. The test levels right now are keeping many things function correctly. Just my 2 cents.
    What Lift-Eat-Repeat says makes a lot of sense and sounds like a better idea than quitting cold turkey. However, continuing without any anti-estogen or SERM supplement could make things worse if you're getting symptoms of gyno already.

I've stuck my foot in my mouth on this forum before and I appreciate being called on it, particularly in such a diplomatic way...

I am here to learn and try to contribute in any way that I can.

Perhaps a better option would be to lower the test dose, so that there is less excess test to convert to estrogen, but enough so that your test level doesn't fall too low. Just a suggestion for damage avoidance/control, until a better solution can be applied.

got both nolva and arimedex on hand took 1mg arimedex first day and half ssecond day and feels much better thanks for all the replies

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stangnjuice View Post
    got both nolva and arimedex on hand took 1mg arimedex first day and half ssecond day and feels much better thanks for all the replies
    Yeah that stuff worked super fast for me too. In my case it actually made it smaller. Amazing stuff.

had no lumps just burning did you run it through your whole cycle

i ran arimidex through my 12 week cycle and switched to nolvadex for pct.

i'm not sure if that was optimal, but it seemed to work for me. i was concerned that the nolvadex would possibly lower my IGF-1 level and reduce my potential gain... i think that arimidex is superior to nolvadex during the cycle (based on my research on this site) and i didn't want nolvadex (or more specifically a lower IGF level) to reduce any potential gains from my HGH use while i was on cycle.

it's my first cycle and i'm green. my gains were good but not great, but my diet was lacking somewhat and my cycle was rather light.

my attention and effort was diverted for bill paying and other necessary survival games. there's no substitute for diet and discipline... and i will do better next time.

johnrigby is offline New Member
    So if you think gyno is coming on take arimidex alongside. How long should you take it for?

Take arimidex for as long as you are on your cycle. And if you're doing long-estered roids like Test E, Deca , etc., take it for an extra couple of weeks, until you start your PCT.

I just started nolvadex yesterday(20mg/day) for my PCT and my nips are already much less sensitive. It looks like I should have increased my arimidex dose (I only used 0.25mg/eod, because my cycle was light). I should have used at least 0.5mg/eod or every day)

All the solid information about arimidex is on this site (front page, lower left margin, I believe) and it's reveals the facts. And good related information is on the upper left margin under "Steroid Cycles", which includes descriptions and explanations about your PCT.

What this site can't tell you is exactly how your body reacts to every substance. Some may need more, some may need less or even none... I just learned that I may have needed a littler more than I have taken, but no damage done.

*Thiago* is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Hope you got an AI on hand. Times like this armidex .25mg ed until subsides works for me. Then I will go to .25mg eod remainder of cycle.
    So what do you use for PCT ?

Thread Information