dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Question about HGH and cutting.

Is HGH alone enough to counter catabolic effects decently during a calorie depleted state and lots of cardio? And I say decently because I'm not going to expect some crazy tren anti-catabolic properties from hgh, just help spare a good amount of muscle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In my experience I would say yes, its helped me alot when I am in a cutting phase to preserve muscle tissue.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    In my experience I would say yes, its helped me alot when I am in a cutting phase to preserve muscle tissue.
    How many iu were you on at the time of cutting? I'll be starting my first gh cycle next week. Planned on doing light cut when I start the gh. Was going to do 2iu/ed for first month, 3iu/ed second and third month, and do 5+iu/ed during short burst cycle that would start the fourth month of gh and continue gh back to around 3iu/ed until next short burst cycle. Any suggestions or does that sound fine?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    How many iu were you on at the time of cutting? I'll be starting my first gh cycle next week. Planned on doing light cut when I start the gh. Was going to do 2iu/ed for first month, 3iu/ed second and third month, and do 5+iu/ed during short burst cycle that would start the fourth month of gh and continue gh back to around 3iu/ed until next short burst cycle. Any suggestions or does that sound fine?
    I think 2ius is a good starting point for you to build on but 2ius never really helped me, I would cruise on 4ius when i was priming and double it when on cycle, but that doesnt mean you have to. If its your first time start low like you have stated (2ius) and build it up to 4ius and when you go on cycle try and tip it to 6ius and then back down to 4ius.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I think it does to for sure, 4 ius will do the trick for you but diet is super important. I used it during my prime b4 my last cycle and there was a pretty big difference.

Thread Information