Barth is offline New Member

NANDROLONE AND OXYMETHOLONE x GYNECOMASTIA.

This question is an opinion research. Which is the probable cause of the gynecomastia caused for nandrolone and oxymetholone?
    1- Prolactin (Protection: bromocriptine)
    2- Progesterone (Protection: winstrol ??)
    3- Estrogen (Protection: tamoxifen ) .
    I know that this is a subject well is still not clarified. Please, answers. Its opinion is important.
    I thank the answers.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Oxmetholone is said to be progestenic in nature but it aggrevates estrogenic armatization - it's a tricky sup. I know many will say to use it with caution stacked with testosterone - an anti-e is a must in this case.

But like you said, how it works is still under some debate.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Many people believe winstrol will prevent progesterone gyno from occuring, this is a myth which has no proof to back it up. Some people believe it works, some don't. I know people who always run winny with their deca because they're paranoid and don't get gyno and others who still do get gyno. If you are very paranoid about gyno, look into getting some exemestane (aromasin ) as your anti-e.

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by nj_
    Many people believe winstrol will prevent progesterone gyno from occuring, this is a myth which has no proof to back it up. Some people believe it works, some don't. I know people who always run winny with their deca because they're paranoid and don't get gyno and others who still do get gyno. If you are very paranoid about gyno, look into getting some exemestane (aromasin) as your anti-e.
    I hear winny may help prevent this because it competes withthe same receptor sites, thereby possibly blocking the bonding. I have not references on this though.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Progesterone is slowed down by winny binding to the progesterone receptor. However proteins that produce gyno are still formed because it does not keep progesterones out of the receptor 100%

RU-486, if you could find it, would work much better but it is not readily available on the black market

Barth is offline New Member
    It is a mystery OXYMETHOLONE and NANDROLONE , but to RU-486 has like side effect GYNECOMASTIA and IMPOTENCE, because RU-486 is ANTIPROGESTOGENIC is also ANTIANDROGENIC. It sees an evidence( confirmation) of the book CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF MIFEPRISTONE ( RU 486) AND OTHER ANTIPROGESTINS, page 239;
    ''The antiandrogenic properties of the RU 486 probably underlie reports of gynecomastia and impotence in men receiving chronic therapy with RU 486: gynecomastia ocoruded in two the three men with Cushing syndrome and in four in nine men with meningioma, whereas impotence was reported at a slightly lower rate( one of three of nime men respectively, in the two studies).''

Thread Information