Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member

Question Curious as to your guys thoughts on these cycles???

Been thinking a bit and am curious as to what you guys would choose for BULKING, either from knowledge or experience...

Choose between:

(A) WEEKS 1-12
    Test E dosed at 750-1g/week
    Winstrol dosed at 50mg/day (last 6 weeks)
    With also a kickstart of your choice

(B) WEEKS 1-12
    Test E dosed at 250mg/week
    Deca dosed at 600mg/week
    With also a kickstart of your choice

Any input is appreciated. None of this is currently in my intention to run, just curious as to what would be more effective.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO (B) will put waaaay more strenght and mass on.

Arrow

Damn only one person chimed it the whole day so far???

Bump for some opinions

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    IMO (B) will put waaaay more strenght and mass on.
    agreed, but both are dependent on several variables: exp., age, etc.

but just as an answer i think B would be the better strength cycle.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    What are your stats

hgt
    weight
    training
    cycle experience
    ect.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    What are your stats

hgt
    weight
    training
    cycle experience
    ect.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Arrow

My stats are posted under my profile but might be a lil diff now since im dieting.

So my current stats are:
    6' 2"
    211lbs
    11.3% BF
    20 years old
    Lifting since 15 (Bodybuilding training/Strict diet since 17)
    Ive ran Test, Mdrol, Tren extreme, Epi, Hdrol

Now lets get some replies on whats more effective for bulking... Higher Test dosage or stacking with a TRT Test dosage

Arrow

Bump for some answers

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how many cycles have you done?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    why such a higher dose of deca than test?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced_Up View Post
    My stats are posted under my profile but might be a lil diff now since im dieting.

So my current stats are:
    6' 2"
    211lbs
    11.3% BF
    20 years old
    Lifting since 15 (Bodybuilding training/Strict diet since 17)
    Ive ran Test, Mdrol, Tren extreme, Epi, Hdrol

Now lets get some replies on whats more effective for bulking... Higher Test dosage or stacking with a TRT Test dosage
    C'mon Sauced, you've been around here long enough to know that no one will hand out cycle advice to a 20year old.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    how many cycles have you done?
    Injectable: 1 - Test E 12weeks at 500mg
    DS/PH: Alot

About to start my second injectable cycle once my NPP comes in... This whole post is for future reference as to whats more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    C'mon Sauced, you've been around here long enough to know that no one will hand out cycle advice to a 20year old.
    Im not an average 20 year old. I fitness model and im looking to compete in NPC southern states either next year or the year after, depending on how much size I can put on. Working out and taking my body to the next level has been my life the past 3 years.

And I dont want advice right now, im only asking whats more effective. Sticking to Test but dosing it high or stacking with a TRT dose of Test

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    So because you are not average... And a fitness model looking to compete means the way your body is built and made is different then an average 20 year old males body? Ya that makes sense. Stop lying to yourself to make you think it is ok.
    Last edited by c-Z; 01-29-2010 at 05:13 PM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    lets get some pics

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I almost said the same thing.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Man, personally I think it's horrible what the "fitness industry" has done to f*ck up the public perception of what "fit" looks like. Every single fitness model is blatantly juiced up... and now we have a 20 year old willing to screw his life up to fill that mold. If we're honest with ourselves, there's very little that's "fit" with looking like the guys on the cover of fitness magazines, especially for a 20 year old.

Sorry to go off on a tangent here. It's been a pet peeve of mine for years.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quo View Post
    Man, personally I think it's horrible what the "fitness industry" has done to f*ck up the public perception of what "fit" looks like. Every single fitness model is blatantly juiced up... and now we have a 20 year old willing to screw his life up to fill that mold. If we're honest with ourselves, there's very little that's "fit" with looking like the guys on the cover of fitness magazines, especially for a 20 year old.

Sorry to go off on a tangent here. It's been a pet peeve of mine for years.
    Dont mind him. Hes having a bad day. ROFL...

It is true though....

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    So because you are not average... And a fitness model looking to compete means the way your body is built and made is different then an average 20 year old males body? Ya that makes sense. Stop lying to yourself to make you think it is ok.
    Dont take what I said out of context. When I said im not the average 20 year old, I meant I have a strict diet, day in and day out. Hit the gym consistently for the past 3 years only for bodybuilding. Dont drink, dont smoke, dont do any recreational drugs, nothing. I dont live the same life as a 20 year old college kid, so yes that doesnt make me average. Also I get blood work done to make sure I stay healthy so dont come here telling me im completely reckless. Im done justifying my actions.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    lets get some pics
    Current pic comming up... give me a sec. I dont have any of my old fitness modeling pics (took the past year off to bulk) since my computer crashed but I do have a photoshoot coming up at the end of March so ill post them up once I get them taken.

Arrow

Heres a pic of me 2 weeks ago when I started dieting. I was at 223lbs in this pic. I am currently down to 211-212lbs. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Curious as to your guys thoughts on these cycles???-me.jpg  

fitness model?

bro thats not a bulk you look tinyyyyy.

Arrow

Tiny??? are you kidding me. Im only 20, in that pic im at 223lbs with less then 15%BF and im 6' 2". How many 20 year olds do you know that have those stats??

And yes I do fitness model, did I say I was big time, NO, do I think im anywhere never cover model status, NO, thats why I am on this site to help get me to the level I need to be to accomplish my goals. But to call me tiny, thats funny.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I think it's hilarious when people who are like ~5'6 chirp guys that are 5 - 8 inches taller then them for being "small"

Bro, he's 6'2. do you know how much weight you have to pack on to look "massive" at that sort of height.

6'2 and 223p w/ 15% and small, HA

lol he said he was a fitness model. look at his arms. I dont know i guess i expected more. To get down to fitness model look he would have to cut a shit load of fat, and he doesnt seem to e holding that much muscle up top. am i missing something?

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    no your not missing much, he looks small for the stats he's saying, I'm close to 6 feet, n I was thicker than him at 190, his arms are like 15 1/2 when flexed, and he dosen't look 15% bf.

to be honest I don't know, he might be big boned. he's not "an average 20 years old after all"

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    lol he said he was a fitness model. look at his arms. I dont know i guess i expected more. To get down to fitness model look he would have to cut a shit load of fat, and he doesnt seem to e holding that much muscle up top. am i missing something?
    lol yah... well I'm just talking about you calling him out for being tiny. because he clearly isn't w/ those stats

none of my comments were about the fitness model deallooo...

s'alll goood though

I am just saying small as in muslce i guess i dunno. Dude i consider yao ming small, if you feel me. ha i am just having a hard time with him claiming fitness model that is it nor trying to call him small.

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    no your not missing much, he looks small for the stats he's saying, I'm close to 6 feet, n I was thicker than him at 190, his arms are like 15 1/2 when flexed, and he dosen't look 15% bf.

to be honest I don't know, he might be big boned. he's not "an average 20 years old after all"
    15 inch arms you serious? my arms arnt even flexd in this pic. Last time I measured them, which was sometime in November I was just over 17.35". And not 15% BF, you can see the outline of my upper abs.

Please post a pic up of yourself at 190 so we can compare

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    I did, they're in the member section, I'll even get my camera back and repost at 210lbs, might take few days but it will be done.

Arrow

I can understand where you would expect more but remember most big time fitness models are around 23-25 years old. Im only 20 so I got some time before I am there. Your correct where you say im fat, shit I think im fat right now but by time my shot comes around Ill be around 195lbs, that should put me in the 6-7%BF range.

bro i meant no disrepesct to you. Honestly if you are a fitness model sounds like a great job. Dont trip q tip.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member

Tiny??? are you kidding me. Im only 20, in that pic im at 223lbs with less then 15%BF and im 6' 2". How many 20 year olds do you know that have those stats??
    And yes I do fitness model, did I say I was big time, NO, do I think im anywhere never cover model status, NO, thats why I am on this site to help get me to the level I need to be to accomplish my goals. But to call me tiny, thats funny.
    im 19 years old, 230pounds 5'10 and between 11-12% bf, on my second cycle with 6 weeks still left and still bulking

guess you now know someone now

lol you loook ten times better and you dont loook small in any way ranging (not trying to nut hug) but thats what i was saying his stats dont match the picture was all i was getting at. Thank you for saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    im 19 years old, 230pounds 5'10 and between 11-12% bf, on my second cycle with 6 weeks still left and still bulking

guess you now know someone now
    And you completely stupid and immature cycling at your age,jeez!

To the OP, your to young you can achieve your goals via diet and training, get down to some hardwork, AAS are not for you they will create problems in areas you wont like at your age..

Marcus has to come in and ruin all the fun with his words of wisdom. Why dont I ever think to say those things. I guess its cuase i started cycling at 19...that was dumb.

Marcus has to come in and ruin all the fun with his words of wisdom. Why dont I ever think to say those things. I guess its cuase i started cycling at 19...that was dumb.
    Yes your correct,

We dont advice any 19yr old to cycle here, we try and promote a healthy board as possible and when someone hightlights that 19yrs old is good to cycle we must come in and express our opinion that its wrong and reckless, this board is full of newbies and we dont want them getting the wrong expression.

If you want to debate this issue start a thread in the lounge and lets not ruin this thread.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    And you completely stupid and immature cycling at your age,jeez!

To the OP, your to young you can achieve your goals via diet and training, get down to some hardwork, AAS are not for you they will create problems in areas you wont like at your age..
    thanks marcus, always glad to see you to and here your support

its alright i was waiting for marcus anyways

wasnt trying to encourage underage cycling, the OP just mentioned his stats and then presumed their werent many people around with similar ones

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Injectable: 1 - Test E 12weeks at 500mg
    DS/PH: Alot

About to start my second injectable cycle once my NPP comes in... This whole post is for future reference as to whats more effective.

Im not an average 20 year old. I fitness model and im looking to compete in NPC southern states either next year or the year after, depending on how much size I can put on. Working out and taking my body to the next level has been my life the past 3 years.

And I dont want advice right now, im only asking whats more effective. Sticking to Test but dosing it high or stacking with a TRT dose of Test
    are you Clark Kent, Peter Parker???

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go to the diet forum and stop cycle wait until mid twentys to cycle way to young right now

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    Go to the diet forum and stop cycle wait until mid twentys to cycle way to young right now
    Most parroted phrase on this site. I dont need to correct my diet. My diets on point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information