MatthewRyan is offline New Member

Whats wrong with my tren??

Ok, I just got a bunch of IP China Quality Vet gear and everything looks good, sealed and capped.
    But the tren acetate all has like white cloudy crystal looking sediment at the bottom. And not like little floating stuff, but large chunks sitting at the bottom.
    I'm pretty familiar with tren, I've home brewed finaplix pellets several times in the past and I'm just not sure what to think.
    Like I said, it's capped and sealed. You guys think it's just a bad batch?
    What should I do?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewRyan View Post
    Ok, I just got a bunch of IP China Quality Vet gear and everything looks good, sealed and capped.
    But the tren acetate all has like white cloudy crystal looking sediment at the bottom. And not like little floating stuff, but large chunks sitting at the bottom.
    I'm pretty familiar with tren, I've home brewed finaplix pellets several times in the past and I'm just not sure what to think.
    Like I said, it's capped and sealed. You guys think it's just a bad batch?
    What should I do?

Could it have fallen out of suspension?? Cold weather can do that sometimes.

No clue lol, if thats the case is there anything that can be done to re-suspend?

PS, I'm in chicago so it did go through some frigid weather to get here

stpete is offline Banned
    I'd re-filter. But why would you buy that when you've already made it yourself?

I said that I have made in in the past. Not even sure if genuine finaplix pellets are even still available. Plus I get the QV stuff pretty cheap.

If I re-filter and it's fallen out of suspension, wouldn't I just be filtering out the trenbolone and lowering the potency?

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    it fell out of suspension dude. Try flowing some hot water on the bottle and shaking it, if that doesnt work put a pot of water on the stove and right before boil set ur bottle in it. My guess is it'll be good enough to draw up, but then fall back out of suspension when it cools again. Worth a try though

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Try to heat it up stick a couple pins in the top to vent and warm some water up in a pan and let it sit in for a little while take it out and gently mix it up a bit see if it clears up. That would prob do the trik in my opinion. Just make sure to use a couple of needles to vent the bottle or it will exploded.

That was actually my first instinct to do here... just wanted to see if anyone has had this issue or had more concrete information before I tried

iron nate is offline New Member
    i have had a bottle that was the same way before...i was told by someone with more knowlege than me that if the tren was made a long time ago that it can start to do weird stuff and also changes to dark and darker in cooler

Here's exactly what it looks like

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    If it went threw cold weather it could have just crystalized....

Why re filter pete? its similar to if you put gear in the fridge. it causes it to crystalize sometimes. you need to heat it back up....

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Try to heat it up stick a couple pins in the top to vent and warm some water up in a pan and let it sit in for a little while take it out and gently mix it up a bit see if it clears up. That would prob do the trik in my opinion. Just make sure to use a couple of needles to vent the bottle or it will exploded.
    I second this. And yes, fina's still readily available bro. Maybe next time you'll go back to your old ways to avoid this disaster.

Lol, it's true, there is no substitute for good old fashioned homebrew fina

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    If it went threw cold weather it could have just crystalized....

Why re filter pete? its similar to if you put gear in the fridge. it causes it to crystalize sometimes. you need to heat it back up....
    Because it reminds me of that gunk that sits in the bottom of the vial while you're waiting for the pellets to dissolve. By what you guys are saying, it might sound to me like it might be ok to just heat that stuff up and shoot. Make sense? I'd rather be safe than sorry. So what if it's a little less potent? At least it's clean right?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    gunk? does this happen when brewing? I have never seen a gunk. Only thing i have seen in vials is when it crystalizes. A friend of mine did the fridge trick. So once i heated it up. It dissolved back in.....

If the gears sterile. Heating it up will simply break the crystals down and melt it back in. Doesnt mean its not sterile... Refiltering wouldnt hurt though. but if its sterile already i see no sense in refiltering. it just crashed cuz the cold.

No, it's from the factory so I'm sure it's sterile. But when you homebrew if you don't filter properly or even if the filter isn't 100 percent effective which happens relatively often you can still get some of the filler which holds the pellets together in pill form in the vial. That is something you don't wanna shoot lol.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    gunk? does this happen when brewing? I have never seen a gunk. Only thing i have seen in vials is when it crystalizes. A friend of mine did the fridge trick. So once i heated it up. It dissolved back in.....

If the gears sterile. Heating it up will simply break the crystals down and melt it back in. Doesnt mean its not sterile... Refiltering wouldnt hurt though. but if its sterile already i see no sense in refiltering. it just crashed cuz the cold.
    Let me clarify "gunk". Pellets are dissolved in ba and bb. then we add our sterile oil to the mix. Allow the "mix" to settle and the "gunk" will be at the bottom of the vial. Then we simply withdraw the remaining oil from the vial and filter and we have tren .
    Of course there's different ways of extracting the tren, and more experienced users will know how how to use that "gunk"to their advantage to get more tren but that's another story.
    But what i'm getting at is i would never just heat up a compound that looks the way the op's does without filtering. Hell, i'd probably add ba to it just for good measure.
    But to each their own. Good luck OP and keep us posted.

Thx guys

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Because it reminds me of that gunk that sits in the bottom of the vial while you're waiting for the pellets to dissolve. By what you guys are saying, it might sound to me like it might be ok to just heat that stuff up and shoot. Make sense? I'd rather be safe than sorry. So what if it's a little less potent? At least it's clean right?
    if its QV he's fine, the new QV line is the best shit on the market

So, I reheated it... The crystals dissolved and I swirled it around real good and thought I had the problem solved. Put the tren in my drawer and the next day... The entire bottom is one solid crystal chunk lining the bottom of the bottle. WTF!?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewRyan View Post
    So, I reheated it... The crystals dissolved and I swirled it around real good and thought I had the problem solved. Put the tren in my drawer and the next day... The entire bottom is one solid crystal chunk lining the bottom of the bottle. WTF!?
    It needs more solvent. Head to the homebrewing section. If it is dosed at 100mg/ml, I would add maybe 5% BB and cut it in half with sterile oil.

Thread Information