wanna_be_big is offline Associate Member

If you do not have bacteriostatic water?

Hi,

If you do not have Bacteriostatic Water, how should you take your HCG ?

Thanks,
    Marko

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    with sterile water. but wont last as long once re constituted and has a higher risk of bacteria forming.

Exclamation

Thanks, but this means if your HCG comes in 5000 iu then you will need to take the 5000 iu at once!
    Last edited by wanna_be_big; 01-31-2010 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Typo error!

bump

Question

Just after the Cycle and before PCT, Is taking 5000iu at once per week for 3 weeks right or wrong, knowing that i can't mix HCG with BW (Not Available!)?

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have access to benzyl Alcohol (BA) ?

If so then you could make your own BA at home for 1/100th the price of a store bought one.

You can buy 'sterile water for injection' at any pharmacy/chemist or first-aid supplier and use this on its own or add 0.2% percent BA to it, so if you have 100ml of water, you add 2ml of BA. I make my own bac water with distilled water and BA added to it.

If you reconstitute with sterile water it will last around 2 weeks. However like stevey_69 said, there is a higher chance of bacteria growing. I have always used sterile water when BW was not available and have never had a problem.

But i would not recommend a shot of 5000iu at once. I would rather you shot 1000iu every 3rd or so day or 500iu daily for a week.

What do you mean just after cycle? Are you running long esters? If your running short esters they will leave your body quickly and you need to start PCT straight away.

I would use HCG for the last 3 weeks of your cycle and stop before PCT, but thats just my opinion.

here is a link to PCT start times.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94822

oh and you could easily find BA or BW on ebay, and they ship world wide.

And keep the HCG in the fridge before and after reconstitution to help slow its degradation down.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    why don't you just type "bacteriostatic water" into google. There are millions of suppliers.

Or if you have > a 5th grade education you could just make your own from BA + sterile water. lol

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    AA-R sells it for just a couple bucks plus shipping . The guys at the top of the page .

JimInAK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Do you have access to benzyl Alcohol (BA) ?

If so then you could make your own BA at home for 1/100th the price of a store bought one.

You can buy 'sterile water for injection' at any pharmacy/chemist or first-aid supplier and use this on its own or add 0.2% percent BA to it, so if you have 100ml of water, you add 2ml of BA. I make my own bac water with distilled water and BA added to it.

If you reconstitute with sterile water it will last around 2 weeks. However like stevey_69 said, there is a higher chance of bacteria growing. I have always used sterile water when BW was not available and have never had a problem.

But i would not recommend a shot of 5000iu at once. I would rather you shot 1000iu every 3rd or so day or 500iu daily for a week.

What do you mean just after cycle? Are you running long esters? If your running short esters they will leave your body quickly and you need to start PCT straight away.

I would use HCG for the last 3 weeks of your cycle and stop before PCT, but thats just my opinion.

here is a link to PCT start times.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94822
    x2

either make it or buy it. it's available, legal and cheap. you can order it right from the site sponsor at the top of the page, AR-R . you'll probably get it in less than a week.

that's what i would do.

yes, thats the great thing, its 100% legal to buy and make.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    yes, thats the great thing, its 100% legal to buy and make.
    Well let's get realistic here... lol, why the heck would it be "illegal"

It's simply sterile water w/ BA.

lol. You can't really regulate the sale of water. Even if it does have micro-bacterials in it.

Yeh, but most new user, they ahve a tendency to link anything related to steroids to be illegal. lol.

Thanks Mr.Rose and the rest, you need to know this, currently i am in Egypt for a long project, so online ordering is not gonna work, customs here consider ordering medical supplies or BB supplements as breaking the law, what they say is that this should be only handled by Pharmaceutical companys! so online ordering is out of my options as the customs will return or destroy the order.

2nd, thanks for the benzyl Alcohol (BA) option, will see if i can find it or not, i am not sure that i will find it.

I asked many BBers and all here use the 5000iu at once per week for 3 weeks!

Thanks,
    Marko

Yeh, look, you could do that, but i personally wouldn't because of the risk of desensitizing my testes to LH. I like 1000iu more per week, then 5000iu over a 7 day period in my last week.

If your going to shoot 5000iu at once (im guessing its cheap in egypt) then you can reconstitute it with plain sterile water you find in any chemist/pharmacy/drug store. Then yoru good to go man.

Yeh, look, you could do that, but i personally wouldn't because of the risk of desensitizing my testes to LH. I like 1000iu more per week, then 5000iu over a 7 day period in my last week.

If your going to shoot 5000iu at once (im guessing its cheap in egypt) then you can reconstitute it with plain sterile water you find in any chemist/pharmacy/drug store. Then yoru good to go man.
    That what they do over here, they buy the water that come with antibiotics.

Thanks

Thread Information