jojo1370 is offline New Member

Need simple help with Anavar

Hi everyone...this is my first post and need some help here. Heres my situation. Any help will help. Thank you

I am now 40 and have not worked out in close to 7 years. Im 5'10 and now 185. I just lost 20 pounds on Nutrisytem. I have Sleep Apnmia and stop breathing and was told weight loss would help. I did and thank God I have been breathing better. I also have degenerate disc disease so working out has been or could be very difficult but not sure. We will find out.

My goal now is to get ripped, add size but not get back to 200+ unless its with less body fat. Right now I am doing about 30mg a day and just started ( yesterday )as suggested by a friend.

When younger I was 150 lbs soaking wet and 8% body fat. It wasnt til I hit 30 that I put on weight...and weight and weight lol

So heres my questions..

What can I expect with this in just say 4-8 weeks?
    What side effects will I have?
    How long On..Off?
    Dieting?
    Working Out?

Basic stuff...thank you in advance

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo1370 View Post
    Hi everyone...this is my first post and need some help here. Heres my situation. Any help will help. Thank you

I am now 40 and have not worked out in close to 7 years. Im 5'10 and now 185. I just lost 20 pounds on Nutrisytem. I have Sleep Apnmia and stop breathing and was told weight loss would help. I did and thank God I have been breathing better. I also have degenerate disc disease so working out has been or could be very difficult but not sure. We will find out.

My goal now is to get ripped, add size but not get back to 200+ unless its with less body fat. Right now I am doing about 30mg a day and just started ( yesterday )as suggested by a friend.

When younger I was 150 lbs soaking wet and 8% body fat. It wasnt til I hit 30 that I put on weight...and weight and weight lol

So heres my questions..

What can I expect with this in just say 4-8 weeks?
    What side effects will I have?
    How long On..Off?
    Dieting?
    Working Out?

Basic stuff...thank you in advance
    In your situation I do think aas are not for you.
    Anyway, you are grown enough to make up your mind so, this was my experience:
    ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)

Good Luck whatever decision.

BJJ...you said it is for me or not for me?

bedada is offline Junior Member
    Jojo I would not advise taking anything. First try working out and eating clean. Steriods should be used only if you reach a peak. If you don't continue working out and dieting you'll lose it all anyway. I trained for 24 years before I took anavar . It did help me put on about 12 pounds, but who knows what harm it has done to my body. Good luck.

BJJ
    BJJ...you said it is for me or not for me?
    High blood pressure, which is a side on those who suffer from sleep apnea, is not a good combination with aas, whatever you choose to use.

Not mentioning your problem on L5/S1, right?

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    High blood pressure, which is a side on those who suffer from sleep apnea, is not a good combination with aas, whatever you choose to use.

BJJ..sorry I have no clue what L5/S1 is

gymnerd is offline Senior Member

Yes, anavar can make BP go scary high for some people(not all but still)

BJJ
    BJJ..sorry I have no clue what L5/S1 is
    You spoke about degenerative disc disease.
    The majority of the people have such a problem starting from that region of the body, the lumbar region named L5/S1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need simple help with Anavar-l5s1.jpg  
    Last edited by BJJ; 01-23-2010 at 03:47 PM.

Thank you guys. My sleep apnmia is not that or as severe as it was. It usually goes in spurts with me and thank god I havent had an attack in a few months I think.

As for working out agai, I plan on starting back at the gym on Monday and seeing what my body and back can handle again. Its been a while but Im ready.

Thank you everyone so far I really do appreciate the help

You spoke about degenerative disc disease.
    The majority of the people have such a problem starting from that region of the body, the lumbar region named L5/S1.
    LOLOL I wasnt even thinking of my back I thought it was some code I was missing lol.

OK another stupid question. We are thinking of having a baby. Can anavar have any effect on anything? Im taking 40mg a day

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja

Bertuzzi thank you but theres one problem. I have NO clue how to read the BLOOD, URINE, FAECES & SPERM ANALYSES chart nor do I know what those numbers mean

xaviercory is offline Junior Member
    i say not to even touch aas. a clean diet and a steady workout with no injurys is what you should achieve first. once that has happen only then should you take a roid. your grown enough but i say you will screw yourself up to a wheel chair if you pick the weight up wrong because your stronger from roid with your condition
    Last edited by xaviercory; 01-31-2010 at 11:00 AM.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Bertuzzi thank you but theres one problem. I have NO clue how to read the BLOOD, URINE, FAECES & SPERM ANALYSES chart nor do I know what those numbers mean
    LOL.... thats why I wrote the "dumb" version because most people don't. You will if you get serious about taking this stuff and get blood work done before during and after your cycle and your Doc explains everything to you.

You don't need this stuff man... you're looking for an easy path and trust me this isn't the one.

Thread Information