Shmooky is offline New Member

Which is better? Why?

Have access to Arimidex , Letrozole , Aromasin , Clomid, Nolvadex . Trying to find out which is best AI on cycle and then which during pct and WHY? Please help!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    agree with marcus, its the best way to determine whats needed and suites you

however for PCT it seems the nesecarys are now HCG and nolvadex

clomid theirs constant cons and pros emerging all the time recently

letro might be abit to powerful for an A.I, so its prob a last resort

arimidex and aromasin are both very popular, arimidex seems to be the popular one due to east dosing protocol and wide availabily

JMHO

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    from what ive read arimidex best during cycle and aromasin pct.

dezza6969 is offline Associate Member
    although clomid is less powerful than nolva mg for mg it stimulates LH and FSH hormone quicker than nolva does. thats why i reckon its worth using both pct along with hcg . u dont need a large dose with clomid either im pretty sure swifto brought up a few studies where 25mg ED of clomid raise endogenous test 140% in just a few days. its those larger doses which bring thos fcuked sides
    Last edited by dezza6969; 02-01-2010 at 05:49 AM. Reason: typo

dezza6969 is offline Associate Member
    and arimidex on cycle and aromasin PCT because nolva inteferes with arimdex's effectiveness where as it doesnt with aromasin. if an ai has been used on cycle to control estrogen u shuldnt really need it pct
    Last edited by dezza6969; 02-01-2010 at 06:07 AM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I run armidex at between .25-.5mgs with every cycly then use nolva with aromasin or armidex during pct.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Shmooky is offline New Member
    I'll be sure to check out these links later today after work. I been researching the last week or so and it seems arimidex at 1mg/eod was good and it's worked well for me before. Can't get it rite now. Letro seems it may be too strong and should be used to treat gyno. .25mg/ed would b the dose but i get em in 2.5mg pills. How da hell would i split that?! Aromasin , says 85% rate estrogen suppression. Seemed like sides were less of a concern with Aromasin. Clomid i use for pct. SERMS(Clomid & Nolva) sound effective for pct in that they raise natural test levels and that the blocking of the estrogen receptors would be effective in preventing gyno. Not sure bout bloat, acne, and other sides so i'm guessing clomid and nolva are not best choices for AI on cycle. Leaning towards Aromasin for AI and clomid for pct. Was just seeing what was the majority favorites from you guys and why. Thanks for all replies.

Thread Information