BOBBY D is offline Member

Testosterone in the body after cycle & levels??

Guys,

Just came off a test E / Deca cycle & started pct today after 2 week from last test shot. (31yrs old, 5'4", 175lbs, 14%bf, 3rd cycle)

I recently had my blood testosterone levels checked & my testosterone was in the 1500 range as i expected. I know for pct i have to keep the calories up more so (still bulking) than before & want to take advantage as much as i could.

My question's Are:

1. Does this testosterone lingering in my body after cycle & during pct still contribute to anabolic growth?

2. If so, how long does it last for me to still take advantage of it?

3. How long does Deca stay in the body after you finish injecting.. (2 weeks, 4 weeks, etc.) (not for detection time, only for androgenic purposes curiosity)

Please let me know what u think.

Thanks.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D View Post
    Guys,

Just came off a test E / Deca cycle & started pct today after 2 week from last test shot. (31yrs old, 5'4", 175lbs, 14%bf, 3rd cycle)

I recently had my blood testosterone levels checked & my testosterone was in the 1500 range as i expected. I know for pct i have to keep the calories up more so (still bulking) than before & want to take advantage as much as i could.

My question's Are:

1. Does this testosterone lingering in my body after cycle & during pct still contribute to anabolic growth? Yes
    2. If so, how long does it last for me to still take advantage of it? It will facilitate growth as long as it is elevated.
    3. How long does Deca stay in the body after you finish injecting.. (2 weeks, 4 weeks, etc.) (not for detection time, only for androgenic purposes curiosity) I would say around 2 to 3 weeks

Thanks.
    Bold

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys,

My question's Are:

1. Does this testosterone lingering in my body after cycle & during pct still contribute to anabolic growth?

2. If so, how long does it last for me to still take advantage of it?

3. How long does Deca stay in the body after you finish injecting.. (2 weeks, 4 weeks, etc.) (not for detection time, only for androgenic purposes curiosity)

Thanks.
    1) Yes depending on the ester there will be depots (Test no-ester will not and test prop for a very short period time compared to)... Generally will not contribute to any growth due to the rapid depletion of the depots.

2) depends on the ester. not to long. Look at the half-lifes and consider the depots deplete

3) Deca´s metabolites man of which are not anabolic will stick around for 18 months, hence the detection time. 3-4 weeks at the most past the last shot has been my experience. Hence slow recovery and slow PCT.

Remember that depots deplete at different rates. These can be affected by injecting the muscle you are going to lift. The size of the muscle. And, many other factors.

tboney & pharmdoc, thanks! That helps me to judge better for the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    Bold
    another reason why i was asking is because i want to start Advodart to help reduce the DHT to the scalp. This time around, w/ being older as well, my hair has been thinning.

Question: (discussed & mentioned by my doctor)

1. Does advodart reduce or block testosterone from the receptors? (he mentioned that it does)

Tboney, have u heard something like this..?

another reason why i was asking is because i want to start Advodart to help reduce the DHT to the scalp. This time around, w/ being older as well, my hair has been thinning.

Question: (discussed & mentioned by my doctor)

1. Does advodart reduce or block testosterone from the receptors? (he mentioned that it does)

Tboney, have u heard something like this..?
    Bobby, I have not heard that. Avodart does inhibit both type 1 and 2 of the enzymes responsible for the conversion of test to dht. As I am sure you know, dht is more potent than test. While it will reduce the dht it will not reduce circulating levels of test. I am not sure but I dont think dutust binds with the androgen receptors at all. Finasteride will only inhibit type 1 of the 5ar so my guess is that it might be a better choice in terms of growth??? I am no expert on this, Im sure someone more knowledgeable than I will chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    Bobby, I have not heard that. Avodart does inhibit both type 1 and 2 of the enzymes responsible for the conversion of test to dht. As I am sure you know, dht is more potent than test. While it will reduce the dht it will not reduce circulating levels of test. I am not sure but I dont think dutust binds with the androgen receptors at all. Finasteride will only inhibit type 1 of the 5ar so my guess is that it might be a better choice in terms of growth??? I am no expert on this, Im sure someone more knowledgeable than I will chime in.
    yeah thats what i was thinking.. I didn't want to use advodart this cycle around because i was on deca as well. deca & advodart adds elivated hair loss together. That answers my question.

Thanks,

Bobby D

No problem bro! Good luck

Thread Information