Just an average joe looking for answers

The basics first,

age-41
    6'1"
    200lbs

bf- 22%
    cycle experience - 0

Gym time - 5 days a week

Okay, like the title of this thread states I'm just an average joe looking for some help. I do have help training and I do watch my diet but I haven't reached a happy point. I was told by my doctor a year ago that if I didn't get my health under control she would have to. I went back to the gym for the first time in a few years and in the first 6 months dropped 3 inchs off my waist and have all my vitals to a point that my doctor is in love with them.

But to the point of this thread, I am thinking of a anavar cycle to get me to that happy place. If I put on 10lbs of muscle and drop my body fat to around 12% I would jump up and down. I am not looking for much, just what I haven't been able to touch on my own.

As a high school teacher I don't have a lot to invest so I want to make sure anavar is the proper choice and how much should I take. I don't want to look like Arnie I just want to look harder and leaner.

Thanks for any help you can give an average joe that is a total beginner.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    have you takin blood test for hormones with your doc? i would def get that checked if not.
    btw anavar is one of the more exp aas.

Well i see at the bottom that there is a vet with a great deal of knowledge that is probably writing up a response, but as far as a first cycle even at your age, maybe think about just running a test cycle at around 500-600mg a week. If you diet right and train right there is no reason why you can't lose a good deal of bf. The only problem is that with over 20% bf% there are chances of developing gyno which will end up causing you a little money on letro and what not. But if you are in the gym 5 days a week and you do cardio on all of those days, even maybe one more then you should be able to reach you goals with a milder aas such as test e. Anavar is said to be a pretty harsh drug, but i haven't used it. What is your diet and workouts looking like right now. Congrats on the health change man! I'm sure the doc was happy. Now you just gotta satisfy yourself. No worries though because you can do it. Maybe think about getting the bf% down below 20% before thinking about cycling and then just test may be the best way to go if you have never done an aas before.

Best of luck bro,

"dirty d"

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    Well i see at the bottom that there is a vet with a great deal of knowledge that is probably writing up a response, but as far as a first cycle even at your age, maybe think about just running a test cycle at around 500-600mg a week. If you diet right and train right there is no reason why you can't lose a good deal of bf. The only problem is that with over 20% bf% there are chances of developing gyno which will end up causing you a little money on letro and what not. But if you are in the gym 5 days a week and you do cardio on all of those days, even maybe one more then you should be able to reach you goals with a milder aas such as test e. Anavar is said to be a pretty harsh drug, but i haven't used it. What is your diet and workouts looking like right now. Congrats on the health change man! I'm sure the doc was happy. Now you just gotta satisfy yourself. No worries though because you can do it. Maybe think about getting the bf% down below 20% before thinking about cycling and then just test may be the best way to go if you have never done an aas before.

Best of luck bro,

"dirty d"
    Not sure where you heard that but Anavar is one of the mildest compounds out there.

You do need to drop BF% before using AAS, do more homework in the diet forum

^^^^ i realized this upon reading your reply that i was referring to anadrol not anavar . I apologize for the confusion. I haven't taken either so i got them confused.

Best of luck,

"dirty d"

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Get your weight down bro, do some research on here and just hang out and read. Theres alot to learn on here just by reading posts. good luck

Thread Information