Thread: Risks of Import

dallas7771 is offline New Member

Risks of Import

I live in the U.S. how risky is it to import (personal use Quantities) Anabolics?
    This is my 1st post and I hope im not violating some site rule by posting this, just dont wanna wind up with a nasty ticket or worse.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well its a risk, you could get in trouble if customs confiscates your order and feels the need to further it on. Usually the case will be a seizure letter stating your package has be taken and thats about it.

turborx7s is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas7771 View Post
    I live in the U.S. how risky is it to import (personal use Quantities) Anabolics?
    This is my 1st post and I hope im not violating some site rule by posting this, just dont wanna wind up with a nasty ticket or worse.
    It's a def. risk. However, 'busts' of any size cost a good deal of money, which they are probably not going to spend on your $75 order or whatever. That being said, it's always possible.

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    From what I understand, worst case you'll get a seizure letter from customs and that's it. Only time I could see it being a problem is if your order is huge and they can make an "intent to sell" case against you. Then you're in trouble.

dallas7771 is offline New Member
    my bad hehe
    Last edited by Big; 02-01-2010 at 04:24 PM. Reason: fishing

Big_Ed is offline Junior Member
    There's always a risk. Just don't order two years worth, or enough for you an all of your buddies and you shouldn't have a problem.

Thread Information