mg1228 is offline Senior Member

switching esters?

started week 3 today of 500mg test e---up 7 lbs--and it looks to b all water---been on .125mg liquidex for a week and started 10mg nolvadex yesterday to help with this---anyway i got 20ml of test prop and was wondering if i could switch to it---i heard it was better with water retention-----if u guys dont see a problem with this what dose shoul i be at---i was thinkin 75mg 4 days a week----was planning on running test e for 10 weeks---do i run this in a shorter cycle----also gonna add 100mg winny ed last 5 weeks---thanks for all ur input

how bout it

this forum has so much traffic, so i gotta bump again

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Switching esters wont do anything negative or postive a few weeks in.

Your arimidex dosage needs to be higher to address the estrogen if your water retention is from estrogen and not other factors.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Switching from a longer ester to a shorter ester is fine, it's still the same substance doesn't matter what ester is at the end. The problem arises when switching from a shorter ester to a longer one, to make the transition go smoothly you would have to continue taking your shorter ester a long with the longer one your about to switch too until the longer one kicks in, usually a few short weeks.

But in your case it's fine switching to a shorter one. I too notice less bloat in shorter esters.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    75mg 4 times a week is fine, its a low dose IMO, but its fine none the less. It it for the same length you would of originally run your test e. And like pharmdoc said, up your AI. I like 0.5 EOD to 0.5 ED. But that could be over kill for some.

prop eod is ok---what dose do u recommend---maybe 100mg------i have been injecting on mon and thurs---would i just start the prop on one of those days or does it matter---benn on .125mg arimidex so maybe ill up it to .25mg and see how that does---i assume the water is from estrogen, as my diets been the same-----thanks for ur replies

Thread Information