sportf190 is offline Junior Member

4th cycle 12 week cutting test/npp/eq/ to tren

hey guys im 6;0 210 at around 14-15%bf... my goal for the summer is to cut down to 200-205 and be around 10% for the summer.. i injured my pec on my last cycle and now i havent lifted chest in a while due to it so i designed a cycle that will heal tendons and still being able to use tren in the back end of it.. i know they are both 19nor drugs and the shut down is hard but i will run HCG from day 1 to make sure i can recover quickly.. my cycle looks like this ..

weeks 1-12 prop 50-75mg ed not too high because it lowers collagen synthesis at high doses
    weeks 1-6 NPP 75mg ed
    weeks 1-12 EQ 600 mg week
    weeks 5 or 6-11 or 12 TREN ace 75 mg ed
    weeks 3-8 possibly deca at a low dose 200mg to keep tendons healthy..
    hcg 250mg e3d weeks 1-12
    Provirion 50mg ed maybe weeks 5-12

PCT will consist of Clomid and NOlva for 6 weeks and igf lr3

this is a cutting cycle so my strength should not increase too much.. my diet will consist of 400 grams protein daily.. carbs will start at 150 then drop to 50-75 as i get closer to my goal.. HIIT cardio for 30 min will be done starting 3 times a week first thing in the AM then increase as I lose weight... T3/clen will also be used around the 5 to 6 week mark ..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    age?

Imo, that's waaay too many compounds to cut on.

Also, you don't need the deca weeks 3-8 if you're running NPP from week 1-6 as well.

age 23.. and i know its alot but i really need to build a cycle around my joints my orginal cut was 8-10 weeks of test/tren but now i have to cycle compounds to heal tendons so i can recover quicker (my buddy did the same thing ran deca /eq in 6 weeks his pec was fully healed so thats what im trying to go for here..) also i loved tren in my bulk earlier in the fall i would love to see it on a Cut so i dont want to take that out.. you know

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If you are concerned about joints and tendons, just run prop/npp for 10 weeks.

Too many people think they need all these drugs to cut.

You have what, 7 compounds in a cutting cycle: prop, npp, tren , deca , eq, T3, clen , provirion? See my point?

Use the least amount of drugs to get the job done. And if you're cutting, even a simple test cycle will work great to preserve muscle while doing cardio and in a caloric deficiency.

i wish i can run just prop and npp would save me some money.. but i hear alot of ppl saying EQ works great on tendons so im pretty sure i need to throw that in there too just to be safe .. i need to get ripped this summer but i also want to make sure my im injury free which is the number one priority so i figure i cna get the best of both worlds... and i know you don't need alot of drugs to cut i just know how good tren is on a cut and would like to see its effects for 6 weeks at the end on a low calorie diet.. the thing i love about tren is you can even gain some muscle while dieting
    Last edited by sportf190; 02-03-2010 at 12:17 PM.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why run EQ in ur cut. it will make u want to eat, EQ drives the appetite up.
    if ur using deca , ur joints will be fine.

honestly, i really dont like this cycle for the goals u listed. it is complete overkill, it is like u are wanting the chems to do all the work..

a good cut consists of diet /cardio and 1-2 compounds...imho

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    hwo do you figure 2 compounds? I think two steroids for sure. But come one you can run test prop plus mast and ephedrine hgh and be ok imo.

ok first off i know diet does the work i don't want to run all these drugs it just the fact is i have read and looked up alot of people saying how EQ and deca together produces a great effect on joints.. Both of them effect it differently so i figured since my pec tear i need all the help i can get to not reinjure or bother it any more.. i think i will do a low dose of EQ 400mg a week and a mild dose of NPP 450mg a week and prop at 250-250 to maintain my mass along with hcg to keep me from being to shut down from the npp
    Last edited by sportf190; 02-03-2010 at 04:42 PM.

why dont you wait to run the cycle until your healed?

yea.. im healing now and i should be healed in the next 6 weeks.. i was able to do 80lbs on dumbell bench for 10 with little/no pain.. i plan on starting this cycle on march 15th. im just ordering it now.. and i know if i cycle without proper protection ill have a chance of reinjuring a pec tear which i can't let happen.. so by the time i start i should be 100% i just want to stay there lol by the way ur ripped bro i hope to look close to that when im done..

lol thanks man. I know you have probably been told this and read it a hundred times but it all has to do with diet and your cardio. All the drugs in the world are worthless with out a good diet.

Thread Information