03twotonehd is offline New Member

New please lend some experience

Hey guys I'm new to this game and have always relied on peoples experience and knowledge more than sales pitches and biased articles so here goes. I am 24 6'6 and around 320lbs. I was hard in the gym a couple year ago with just protein and such. At the time bench was 415lbs and i weighed 270lbs. I have kept normal strength up during this long break still lift around 320lbs but have layer of fat. My muscle memory has always been good so I know the rest of the strength will come back quick but I've been reading and decided to stack to cut the fat off, and of course do strict diet and exercise regime. Can anyone please offer good advice on what to stack and how much and often. And what I need to do for pct. Any help is greatly appreciated, and I'm planning on cutting as much as possible in 2 or 3 months. Edited
    Last edited by Big; 02-02-2010 at 05:10 PM. Reason: rules

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what is your body fat%?

I'm not sure. I've never been big into measuring anything. My gym buddy says right now he would say 30% so a decent amount.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should not cycle at 30% bf. Diet and cardio are the key.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You should not cycle at 30% bf. Diet and cardio are the key.
    yep^

Why? And when should I? Not disregarding your answers just new to this and trying to learn.

Big
    most recommend body fat below 15% before cycling. cycling at high body fat greatly increases the chances of estrogen related sides (such as gyno or "bitch tits"), blood pressure issues, heart problems, etc.

There will be estrogen problems with winstrol ?

Big
    winstrol is pretty much useless above 10%bf. you need diet and cardio, not steroids .

pakroids is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro yea stick to ancilliary fat burners like clen , eca , only 2 good ones i believe.
    Personally id stay away from Any aas (potential sides + artery disease increased ) w/ higher body fat .

Slow and easy , you got the muscle underneath , now cut the fat w/ diet , then cycle and youll be a jacked mofo . peace.

Okay. Thanks guys. I am moving monday, so the diet and exercise regime will start when I get settled in a week or so. Shouldnt take long for me to get back down to about 10% bf then I'll be back askin for advice. Now that I know a little more about the benefits of cycling I cant help but think about what i would have looked like when Iwas lifting alot. I mean if good diet and plenty of protein took me from 185lbs to 270lbs and low bf it woulda been crazy with a good cycle or 2. Ohwell, in due time. Give me a few months and we'll talk again. And thanks again for the insight.

Thread Information