Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jnh1191 is offline New Member

test 300 and deca 300 stack- how much of a dosage for me

i just got my second cycle. i got test 300 and deca 300 and want to take them together. i weigh 135lbs and im 5-10 so im fairly small and want results. my first cycle was sustanon 350 and did that over a year ago. i want to know what kind of dosage i need for my body?

Thanks, jnh1191

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Whats your age? 135 at 5-10,thats too light.Your not eating right.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    5'10" and 135lbs after a cycle? wow. you need food, not steroids .

Big

i can eat all day long and not gain a pound. here lately i have been somewhat watchin what i have ate and im eat a ton of carbs and protein and cant gain anything. it was over a year ago when i did the cycle.

and im 19

Big
    holy hell.
    please list your daily diet, in detail.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I ended up gaining 7 pounds in 3 weeks just from eating and training alone! Food is a powerful ally when growing. Let big help you out, he didn't get the name "BIG" for nothing

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    19?

every mornin i wake up at 8 and eat 3-4 bowls of honey bunches of oats and drink whole milk. at about ten i will eat some type of bread usually a bagel with cream cheese. at twelve i try to eat grilled chicken everyday. then i snack the rest of the day on like chex mix or some type of crackers. at seven i eat supper whatever i make which usually includes rice and a meat. then go to the gym right after and lift for 1-2 hours. and get in the bed around 10:30 or 11. So i eat all the time and try to watch what i eat. I just dont understand

6ft5 is offline Member
    Wow! I got a buddy that can't get over 145. He's been like that forever. But he is one ript muthr. He is 32 now. I've known him since we were 13. His womans pretty hot too.

i mean im pretty ripped

which i have an uncle which is my same build but weighs about 160

6ft5 is offline Member
    Ur still pretty young dude. I'd stay off till bout 25 or so. U look better than a hell of alot of youngsters your age. If u go and jack up ur natty T anymore u may never grow.

well i done been on sustanon 350 right before i turned 18. do you think that may have messed with the natural level when i did that. but i stayed at 125 throughout highschool and when i got on sustanon i bumped up to 140 and eversince i got off i havent moved from 135

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnh1191 View Post
    every mornin i wake up at 8 and eat 3-4 bowls of honey bunches of oats and drink whole milk. at about ten i will eat some type of bread usually a bagel with cream cheese. at twelve i try to eat grilled chicken everyday. then i snack the rest of the day on like chex mix or some type of crackers. at seven i eat supper whatever i make which usually includes rice and a meat. then go to the gym right after and lift for 1-2 hours. and get in the bed around 10:30 or 11. So i eat all the time and try to watch what i eat. I just dont understand
    thats not eating lol......... here is my daily diet(i am bulking right now) try something like this

5:30 am 12 egg white 4 yolks 4 pieces of wheat toast
    8:00am 8 oz chicken breast with whole wheat pasta
    11:00am ground turkey with sweet potatoes
    1:30pm 8 oz chicken breast with whole wheat pasta
    4:00pm 16 oz steak with sweet potatoes
    6:00 pm p/w shake with oats
    6:30 pm 8 oz talapia with rice
    9:00 pm 12 oz steak with sweet potatoes
    11:00 pm 12 eggs 4 yolks 2 pieces of wheat toast

i would try to eat like that if i had the money and the time. im in school and i know a bunch of that stuff is cheaper but i just cant afford it

try eggs in the morning instead of honey bunches of oats. costco sells 5 doz for $8. and eat meat with every meal. looks like your diet now consist of 60 grams of protien a day. try 1.5 grams of protein per body lbs. try and get at least 200grams of protein a day

ok im gonna start tryin it and see what i can come up with. am i gettin enough carbs and what else do i need to eat?

what are your goals?

ironflames is offline Junior Member
    im on my first cycle, and im using deca /test (300/E250) each is per 1ml. i use 1.5 of each. about to start week 4 and ive gained 5lbs of mass, and i do a lot of cardio to counteract the water retention, not sure if its the best way but its working, and i def look thicker. ive been told that you start to really see gains come week 5, if there are any truths in that. i was thinking about adding in some dbol for weeks 5-8, but not sure.

i would like to get to about 155 and alot more mass than i have but stay cut. i already have test 300 and deca 300 that i want to stack. i just want to get some peoples input because people around here say i need 1 cc a week. what do you think would be the right combo and times to inject

and as pc600 said, follow what he says, thats very similar to what i do. im 5 10 158lbs now. i was at 153 when i started, looking scrawny. its very hard for me to gain weight, especially prior due to my lack of good food knowledge

do cardio bro. 2-3 times per week, and youll maintain a nice lean cut and gain weight/mass. i mean i know im new to this, but i already am very pleased with the gains as of this far and if i can accomplish another 10-15 before my cycle is over i will be happy.

okay thanks for the tips

jnh1191

20 lbs of lean mass will take a while to achieve especially at a low dose of deca and test. but your heading in the right direction by starting off with low dose. your a bit young too use aas by the way. your gonna have to eat a lot, 2 grams of protein per body lbs. try about 270-300 grams a day of protein. Seems like you have a fast metabolism, i would add a lot of complex carbs i would try and hit at least around 350-500 grams a day. sweet potatoes, oats, brown rice..... you can do cardio, i wouldn't over do it if your main goal is gaining 20 lbs. Personally when i bulk i do 0 cardio, but that's just me. efa are a must also

aight thanks buddy. i was also told to take a multi vitamin with it. what exactly is it for? does it just make sure you got the nutrients

yes i take 2 a day. its gives your body all the vitamins it needs all in one, take it!!!

6ft5 is offline Member
    It may hav jact ur test a little. Trow in sum deca and 100mg of that will shut ur T down. Youngsters iv heard suposedly bounce back or whatever a little faster BUT I've read sum of fireguys post and u prob won't get back to ware u are now. PLUS ur bones havnt stoped growing and ur plates will prob fuse that means no more growing. I spend All my money on food, sups. It sucks but its also my hobbie and how I live. And my job buys all my meals when outa town. But I gota have food w I get home. I used to have a plan for bout 3000 cal high pro high carb diet, for about 15 bucks a day. Its real basic and it the same shit everyday almost. But that how a lot of us keep on top of out weight. I'm just tryn not to get fat. Lol.. Sit down and put a pen to paper. Cuz I can't think of it or google budget diets or sum shi*.

aight i will. and i will see what i can come up with

6ft5 is offline Member
    Dude I used to be sooooo scrawny. I literaly grew 9 or 10inches in a year. I think I still am most the time. Think I was like 17? My feet didn't stop growing till like 26? I have huge bones its rediculus. But I've only broke a toe, a bone in my hand, and a knee cap. And I'm a freakn nut. Bones need to grow.. Look into non hormonal anabolics. Or SARMS ?

ive tried those and nothin works for me. i just feel like those are a waste of my money

6ft5 is offline Member
    Yea sum of them are. ? I used a few back 6 to 10 years ago andro poppers they are illigal now. But I grew an ass load off those. Tbomb 2 works ok, didn't really make me grow I got ript. I've been reading this one sells article look up.. anabolic almanac..of course theyr throwing sells pitches but the science looks ok?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    way less concerned about your weight than your age. Youll start growin just give it time.
    ph's and the stuff above ^ are usually worse for your body than the real stuff.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Yea, a lot of research is needed. A lot of that is pushed out to make a buck.

thechad2010 is offline New Member
    with the low dose you are going to be taking, you probably wont see big differences until well into your first cycle, like stated earlier at your age and weight, you need to be stacking the proteins and carbs. I wouldnt worry about AAS until you can get the diet right

Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    Yea sum of them are. ? I used a few back 6 to 10 years ago andro poppers they are illigal now. But I grew an ass load off those. Tbomb 2 works ok, didn't really make me grow I got ript. I've been reading this one sells article look up.. anabolic almanac..of course theyr throwing sells pitches but the science looks ok?
    i have actually taken t-bomb 2, leucik, gakic, sarmX, T3 nitro and a few other and they didnt do anything at all

Quote Originally Posted by thechad2010 View Post
    with the low dose you are going to be taking, you probably wont see big differences until well into your first cycle, like stated earlier at your age and weight, you need to be stacking the proteins and carbs. I wouldnt worry about AAS until you can get the diet right
    well this wont be my first cycle. a lil over a year ago i took sustanon 350 for 13 weeks
    week 1-3 .5cc
    week 4-10 1cc
    week 11-13 .5cc

when i did that, i got alot bigger and went up 90 lbs on bench. by the end i was weighing 140 benching 295. the only reason i didnt do lower body is because i got in a motorcycle wreck and tore my pcl in my knee, so that kinda screwed me. i feel like i would have went up alot more if i didnt have to lay in bed for a week and i missed my 4th week because of that.

how should i proportion this cycle? should i do it the same way as the other cycle?which would leave me at 600mg per week through week 4-10.

6ft5 is offline Member
    If u gona go ahead and do a cycle wich I wouldn't. get ur diet lined up for a bit to prime your body to grow I'd prob cut out the deca . Sence you young think about a 8or9 wk cycle, so u can get ur natty T back up as soon as possable. Deca is real supressive if u wana run a longer cycle think about using hcg to keep ur nuts in check. I'm no expert but my drive was down for like 4 month off deca.

bulldoza123 is offline Junior Member
    if you were loking toi bulk up why did you do just the sust cycle ? not knockin it just askin why nothin else and this cycle why dec so low?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information