Thread: naposim

trinitron123 is offline New Member

naposim

hello... been taking 30mg ed of naposim for about 2 weeks now started getting gyno (well puffy and itchy nipples) in first week so started taking 10 mg of nolva ed aswell had some dull headaches aswell so with all these symptoms im asuming there legit and they are from a good source.. but i havnt seen any gains yet strength or mass.. now i heard some guys say they get gains in a few days and ive also heard people saying they dont notice anything till weeks 3 to 4.. what do you guys think?? my training good and my diets pretty spot on to and im getting the rest... mabe im being impatient?????

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Are you just taking naps only?
    What are your stats?

yea mate.. first cycle dbol only... i know alot of people think its a waist of time but for a first cycle ive heard good gains can be made.. im 20 years old, male, 11 stone, been training just over a year.. 3-4 times a week

You are not old enought to take steroids , do you understand the damage you could do to yourself?

You have been training long enough to take steroids, you need to build a good solid base and from your stats and how long you been training you havent.

Dbol only is very poor and you dont know what your doing.

In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

Oakleys is offline Associate Member
    You sure your diet is in check? How tall are you?

im 5.10.. and yes diet is fine...... i do appreciate the fact i may be young but while my other mates are out drinking doing class As and smoking weed.. im in the gym eating well and trying out a dbol cycle... whats worse? but more to the point should i suspect the dbol to not be the best or should i be expecting gains soon and continue giving it my all

Well if you want to run the risk of
    Shrunken testicles,
    depression,
    Bitch tits,
    Erection problems,
    stunted growth,
    Mood swings,
    Low testosterone ,
    HRT for life

Thats your choice but I dont think anyone here will advice a 20yr kid to take steroids .

ps, your diet isnt right with those stats, far from it.

i understand and do appreciate what your saying but arnt all of the risks you have mentioned above just general risks in taking steroids .. regardless of age .... apart fom stunted growth and at 5.10 which i have been for the past 3 years i cant see myself getting much taller with my brother at 5.8 (age23) and my dad at 5.7

and being a couple weeks into cycle i mite aswell finish the other 4 weeks.. i do have a pct sorted aswell

taiwanguy is offline Junior Member
    All other things aside (I agree with marcus, but it's your choice), if you're getting sides from the naps, but not seeing any gains my guess is they are legit, but your diet/training is not so good. (In 2 weeks you should at least see a gain in water weight, if nothing else.)

Thread Information