Thread: Milk Thistle

Hobbitjones is offline Junior Member

Milk Thistle

ok im taking milk thistle for liver support with dbol . Can i crush the milk thistle to take or able to break it up at all? jw

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    yeh thats fine, mortar and pestal.

You should of bought milk thristle powder, easily available on ebay. Much easier to dose and measure, IMO.

EDIT: Sorry, which form do you have it in? pure herb?
    Last edited by Mr.Rose; 01-29-2010 at 03:01 AM.

Its the stuff be genesis. Its 400mg capsules. kinda jelly like capsules? i figure is cut them in half or something and just down them haha. Together its just a little larger then im used to taking haha

Yeh cut them in half and down them, that works fine. Haha come on man, i down like 20 fish oil capsules in one gulp, grow a pair!! haha, im just playing, but yeh ur fine with cutting them up or letting it dissolve in a glass of water or whatever.

ok kool just wanted to make sure they arent time released or ne thing haha. and thats insane. my buddy does that with all his vitamins and joint pain stuff its like god damn!

nah your sweet man. How many capsules you taking? 400mg is a tad low, i would recommend 1000mg+ IMO.

Haha, yeh after years of it, i have so many capsules i need to take every morning, you get used to downing them all at once, saves time too, .

haha yea well each one is like 400mg i think. it says take two a day. If i need another thing it wouldnt take much cause they are like 7 bucks a bottle no biggie haha

Two a day should be decent, i like 1000mg, but thats just me. Wow, thats a fairly low price, i would pay 10x that amount here in Australia.

in2shape is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Two a day should be decent, i like 1000mg, but thats just me. Wow, thats a fairly low price, i would pay 10x that amount here in Australia.
    you can hear mr rose walking down sorry rattling down the street from all the pills he takes lol

bahahahahahahaha,

i do rattle, .

Im supprised no sniffer dogs pull me up at redfern station because of all the drugs in my system... and traces of weed on my bags... bahaha, but shhhhh.

LMFAO thats so funny.... dogs cant really sniff that if its in you can they? haha thatd be insane!!! and yea milk thistle is fairly cheap here. It was actually 7.62 or something stupid like that for 50 capsules over the counter as a dietary herb or some crap haha. But yea its cheap. Whats the weather like in australia these days?

No they can't, and dogs are not trained to sniff out steroids . I was just playing around .

The weather is crap, its really hot and im on clen , so im twice as hot and my aircon is broken... kill me!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbitjones View Post
    ok im taking milk thistle for liver support with dbol. Can i crush the milk thistle to take or able to break it up at all? jw
    You can by Milk thistle powder.

lmfao Mr. Rose thats some funny shit man. Aussie seems like itd be sweet though for sure haha!

pakroids is offline Junior Member
    Dudes , another option is to buy Liv.52 tablets or syrup and do the dosing after your cycle or when your done w/ dbol .
    Liv.52 is da shite.

SunHangDo is offline Junior Member
    I was told that taking liver support like milk thistle with an oral steroid like dbol will reduce it's effectiveness.

I'm guessing there is no truth to that?

Thread Information