Thread: Cycle Question

LightHammer is offline Junior Member

Cycle Question

Is this an alright first cycle? Considering that i will not be running Deca or EQ with it?

1-4 35mg D-bol ed
    1-2 750mg Test eneth
    3-8 500mg Test eneth
    6-10 50mg Winny ed

kites is offline Junior Member
    Its a little too much. I would do 500mg of test max. seeing that your taking dbol . I would go weeks 1-8 500 of test and your winny at the end, for a nice size gain and considerable cutts. Forget the DBol your receptors are clean and youve never used before so you dont need that much.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, IMO i dont like the cycle. First of all 2 weeks is not enough time between the dbol and the winny to give ur liver a break. 2nd, 750mgs of enat for 2 weeks doesnt make it kick in faster so theres no point in doing that. 3rd, 8 weeks of test is not long enough IMO. It could take 4 weeks for the Enant to kick in. If thats the case ur only going to have 4 weeks of even consistent levels of test. I think u need to rethink ur cycle bro.

OG

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    The first response should have been what are your stats! IMO run D-bol at 30mg Ed, don't use winny on this cycle, reducing the number of AAS in a cycle allows you to assess more accurately the one that have offered you benefit/sides etc. run 500mg only and 8 weeks is fine for a first cycle. nolva/proviron or armidex, and clomid post cycle, milk thistle or equvilent for liver.

Thread Information