Thread: Drug mix up?

Marty_4 is offline Associate Member

Question Drug mix up?

I'm lead to believe that if I took a urine drug test testing for say. Cannabis, speed (amphetamines) coke xtc and opium. (I'm sorry I don't know the drug classes these fall into as such, I just know these are basically what's tested for with the company drug screen) that I would fail on amphetamines if I was taking ephedrine? Could someone confirm this?

Anyway the main question is! Are their any steroids that would make me fail this test? Clen is the main concern. I'm attracted to it for some help with fat loss, just not sure exactly what type of product it is.

Regards
    Marty

taiwanguy is offline Junior Member
    Ephedrine = can (but doesn't mean it will, also clears your system pretty fast anyway, so just stop taking it for a while,) clen = no

That's great. What i do with my ephedrine. Well i'll tell ya how i work first.
    I work offshore and am home for three weeks every two!

I go home and for teh first two weeks i'm home i take an ECA stack then come off it for teh last week before returning to work. Works out two weeks on ECA and three off.

Thanks for your'r help!

What's you're experience with Clen ? I'm thinking of trying it instead of epha! see what wrks better.

Regards...
    Marty.

RogerB17 is offline New Member
    ephedrine will not make you test + fro amphetamines or methamphetamines. neither will clen . most standard drug tests don't test for steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB17 View Post
    ephedrine will not make you test + fro amphetamines or methamphetamines. neither will clen . most standard drug tests don't test for steroids.
    Ephedrine will very unlikely make you get a false positive, but that's simply not true that it does not happen

Quote Originally Posted by Marty_4 View Post
    That's great. What i do with my ephedrine. Well i'll tell ya how i work first.
    I work offshore and am home for three weeks every two!

I go home and for teh first two weeks i'm home i take an ECA stack then come off it for teh last week before returning to work. Works out two weeks on ECA and three off.

Thanks for your'r help!

What's you're experience with Clen ? I'm thinking of trying it instead of epha! see what wrks better.

Regards...
    Marty.
    Clen: I don't like it because I don't like cramping or having the shakes. Didn't use it enough to see how well it helped with fat loss.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty_4 View Post
    I'm lead to believe that if I took a urine drug test testing for say. Cannabis, speed (amphetamines) coke xtc and opium. (I'm sorry I don't know the drug classes these fall into as such, I just know these are basically what's tested for with the company drug screen) that I would fail on amphetamines if I was taking ephedrine? Could someone confirm this?

Anyway the main question is! Are their any steroids that would make me fail this test? Clen is the main concern. I'm attracted to it for some help with fat loss, just not sure exactly what type of product it is.

Regards
    Marty
    I wouldnt run the risk of using Ephedrine if you get tested, ive seen guys test positive for amphetamines when using it and I have seen guys test positive when using over the counter medication for colds etc which contain similar compound, it can be sent off for further screening to determine exacty what it is but is it really worth lossing your job!!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I wouldnt run the risk of using Ephedrine if you get tested, ive seen guys test positive for amphetamines when using it and I have seen guys test positive when using over the counter medication for colds etc which contain similar compound, its can be sent off for further screening to determine exacty what it is but is it really worth lossing your job!!
    On the plus side for the original poster, the half-life is very short so it's quite unlikely that if you stop for a few days prior (well, I'd probably stop at least a week myself, maybe 2+ if I was being paranoid) that you'll get the false positive. (As it should be out of your system by then.)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiwanguy View Post
    On the plus side for the original poster, the half-life is very short so it's quite unlikely that if you stop for a few days prior (well, I'd probably stop at least a week myself, maybe 2+ if I was being paranoid) that you'll get the false positive. (As it should be out of your system by then.)
    You want to forget about the half life because its the detection time he needs to worry about, which is longer than the half life

This is something he needs to decide when his job is on the line.

Cheers marcus. It was more for infomation than anything. I currently use ECA for two week (first two weeks i'm home) a week off then back to work for three. So the week off before i come back is sufficient to get it out my system then the two week break while i'm at work plus the the last week at home i went without means a get a good kick when i get back to it.

Thanks for all you're help guys

Regards
    Marty

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You want to forget about the half life because its the detection time he needs to worry about, which is longer than the half life

This is something he needs to decide when his job is on the line.
    Good call, don't know why I would post half-life. Anywho, detection time is only a few days for amphetamines.

Yeah got ya taiwenguy but with it been my job i like to be overly carefull.

Thanks for all the help

I've been on probation twice in the u.s.a. In the houston and houston are twice. Both of which at some point i started using gear. I never failed a test for the gear, but i have no exp with ephedrine as i don't like the speed feeling

good luck,

"dirty d"

Thread Information