dasssboot is offline New Member

feeling when injecting

hey guys whatsupp? i was injecting today i did my first quad shot, must say loved it went nice and smooth.. i inject about 400 mgs of test. cypionate and while i got to about half way injecting i started to feel the liquid in my leg as i was injecting. ive felt this a couple times in glute shots sometimes in the triecpt. i was just wondering if this is good or bad?

i also have another question. the test i got i bene on for about 3-4 weeks and really havent noticed anything yet. i know its early but was wondering if my gear was fake. its in an amber bottle cant see the color can just see the liquid. when the liquid is in a syringe its a clear color. there is no smell of the liquid since i put a drop on my finger. ( was told i should smell a flowery smell from a friend... is this true?) took a lil lick of it lmaoo and it wasn't water its burned like a mother ****er lol. the maker of the brand in genetic pharmaceuticals. im curious if this is real or not. im not getting bloated and my strength is increasing slightly.

thanks guys.

jjredd is offline Junior Member
    takes bout 4 weeks for test to really start workin thats why its good to have starter for 4 weeks like dbol

yeaa. test usually hits me around this time. lil longer depends on what test i use. just curious if that feeling is okay. and if this gear is good. my source is a good friend of mine im just a little curious. cant be to sure in this economic situation ppl trying to screw everyone lol

Quote Originally Posted by dasssboot View Post
    yeaa. test usually hits me around this time. lil longer depends on what test i use. just curious if that feeling is okay. and if this gear is good. my source is a good friend of mine im just a little curious. cant be to sure in this economic situation ppl trying to screw everyone lol
    tell me bout it. I just got screwed outta 330 bucks. But yeah that feelings normal.

man i feel the pain. people try jacken prices up and shit on me. and know theres so much fake gear out i got to be careful. according to a friend of mine there putting sesame oil and olive oil in the vials now and its all over where i live.

yeah. i wish i had gotten fake shit. Instead i got nothing. My source just up and scammed me

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjredd View Post
    yeah. I wish i had gotten fake shit. Instead i got nothing. My source just up and scammed me
    same just happened to a friend of mine.
    Last edited by bigjoe30; 02-19-2010 at 11:32 PM.

wow that blows. id hunt that dude down and get my money back plus a little tax lol. but i feel your pain i know people who tried to buy some big shit not gear but pain killers and they had like 14 hundred on them and got robbed.

yeah people today are just assholes. I dont know where the hell my dudes at he up and left. And i cant notify authorities about it cause i was the one buying the steroids haha.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    That sucks ass man. I ordered some prop powder from a china source and its the real shit, I gained 15 fkn pounds in a month. No shit.
    Last edited by AlphaGenetics; 02-05-2010 at 08:25 AM.

Thread Information