GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Angry Breaking out crazy after 3month of finishing pct and need urgent help

i was on gh, test and tren cycle.14 week cycle of Fairly moderate dosages test prop 400 a week, tren 350 mg a week and gh at 5ius which i started 3 month before cycle and all the way through a month after pct with clomid and nolva. I usually don't break out during the cycle but 3-4 month after coming off the cycle which i find a bit strange. Now these acne is all over my back and now is spreading down to my butt cheeks now. They are not white heads but large lumps under the skin and it seems to be getting worse. Im currently taking benzol solution cream which i been using for quiet some time now and it doesn't seem to be doing much now. My recent blood work also showed my liver enzymes where quiet high alt at 121, which normal is under 50. Any bros out there have had similar experiences and whats your thoughts . thanx

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Just Transaminase GPT/ALT won't say much about you liver if you are concerned of that.
    You should also check Transaminase GOT/AST, GGT, Phosphatase Alcaline, Bilirubin TTL, Direct and Indirect (the most important in bold) and also Ferritin if you want to have a complete view.
    Then, I would also check your estrogens levels, including Pregnenolone + (Estradiol, Progesterone, PRL).

"Transaminase GOT/AST, GGT, Phosphatase Alcaline, Bilirubin TTL, Direct and Indirect (the most important in bold) and also Ferritin "
    are these liver tests? im planning to stay totaly clean diet and no drinking or any sort of drugs for a month and then i get full test done. i already have the ppr to test for
    Prolactin, lh, fsh, igf-1, cortisol @0800, tsh, ft4, BA testostrone, ESTradiol, ast, alt.
    what do u think?

also i feel like my nipples r painfull when i press on them and have signs of gyno. what would be the best thing to take while off cycle to combat that problem? remedix letro clomid or nolva or i also have caber incease its prolactin related?

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT View Post
    "Transaminase GOT/AST, GGT, Phosphatase Alcaline, Bilirubin TTL, Direct and Indirect (the most important in bold) and also Ferritin "
    are these liver tests? im planning to stay totaly clean diet and no drinking or any sort of drugs for a month and then i get full test done. i already have the ppr to test for
    Prolactin, lh, fsh, igf-1, cortisol @0800, tsh, ft4, BA testostrone, ESTradiol, ast, alt.
    what do u think?
    The bold are for your liver.

I think you miss GGT for your liver, the three Bilirubin values as well as Phosphatase Alcaline.
    For the rest, I would add ACTH to cross check your cortisol, FT3, DHT, and Test Free.

Actually, if I were you I would get many other values but that is just me.

yea the problem is i have to tell my doc what to test for and i don't know much and i rely on my doc for suggestions but i guess average family docs r pretty clueless when it comes to steroid use and the proper tests to test for

BJJ
    yea the problem is i have to tell my doc what to test for and i don't know much and i rely on my doc for suggestions but i guess average family docs r pretty clueless when it comes to steroid use and the proper tests to test for
    That is why you are here!

so what test u get done when u come off cycles or before u go on cycle bjj

BJJ
    so what test u get done when u come off cycles or before u go on cycle bjj
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=417969

taiwanguy is offline Junior Member
    Appreciate that link. This is the first anavar -only blood-work that I've seen.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by taiwanguy View Post
    Appreciate that link. This is the first anavar-only blood-work that I've seen.
    ...AND THIS IS THE SECOND:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=418231

taiwanguy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    haha. Appreciate that as well, though the 63mg average is a bit closer to what I've taken in the past.

Very comprehensive tests!

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by taiwanguy View Post
    haha. Appreciate that as well, though the 63mg average is a bit closer to what I've taken in the past.

Very comprehensive tests!
    I bet so!

bjj im wondering how do i ask for such extensive blood test, they must have to take a whole lot of blood to test for all that and i don't think my doc will write me the test. what u suggest

BJJ
    bjj im wondering how do i ask for such extensive blood test, they must have to take a whole lot of blood to test for all that and i don't think my doc will write me the test. what u suggest
    Either you find a doctor who will or you have to place a hand on your wallet.

Thread Information