Thread: 2nd cycle 4 me.

tha_don is offline New Member

2nd cycle 4 me.

hi ya,

ive got andopen 275, cypionate , propionate and 5mg dianobal pills, all this is manufactured by British Dragon...

ive charted it down and im on my 4th week doing 50mg of d-bol a day, 1ml propionate every 2nd day, and andropen 275 and cypionate once a week.

strange thing is i aint really gained much at all, maybe a few pounds.

i have 1-2 shakes aday.

and was having personal training, he told me once a week is best for me as im a hard gainer, and we do 3 exercises, heavy weight just one set of each?

from what ive told u so far, is it strange for me not to be gaining rapid weight?

cheers

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I'd expect more than a few pound gain after 4 weeks of 50mg/dbol /ED and the prop.

What are you complete stats?

You're only training one day a week?

What exactly is your training and diet like?

stats:

height: 5,9
    weight: 9.3stone / 60kg
    bf: unknown?

training 1 day a week, but that is what my personal trainer put me on,
    1 week it be, bench press, dead lifts and dipz with a belt and weight on it.
    2nd week it be, pulldowns, squats and over-row i think? sit in a chair arms behind and push down with triceps/elbows.

my diet: he told me to eat anything for now, but just alot, like 5000 calories a day, taking in 1-2 mutant mass shakes a day.

But im gonna stop this 1day a week training and jus go to gym and do 3 days a week from now on.

thanx

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Honestly, I'd stop the cycle and run a pct.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but if you're 60kg, you need a real diet not steroids . I promise you, if you don't know how to eat to build muscle, you'll loose alot the watery gains made on cycle.

Also, fire your trainer. He's an idiot.

Start a thread here in the diet and workout forums.

What do you have planned for pct?

Thanx 4 reply m8.

on my 1st cycle i was on it for months trying all different types of gear and it was only towards the last few weeks way i made proper gains, got to 10.4 stone/66kg?

im not sure if it was because of them 50mg oxymethalone tabs, or sust 250 or d-bols not sure but i got ill, like a fever or somethin and lost it all in bout 2weeks of sweating out everynight?

i never run a pct on that neigher, i got told that if im going to go on steroids again theres no point?

whould the pct stop me from loosing gains?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Ok, you need to stop "trying all different types of gear" and learn how to eat and train to build muscle. Period.

And you need to stop taking bad advice from people and start doing some studying on your own. yes, you'll need a pct, unless you like the prospect of having low test levels and being permanently on TRT because you damaged your endocrine system.

you can start reading here on pct: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

Thread Information