dexx is offline New Member

Question regarding prop/tren for lean bulk..

Hey everyone.. long time no post. Quick bg: 5'7" currently 170lb@11%.

I haven't cycled in about a year.. My last was straight cyp, and prior to that I did an enan/m1t (I know critics will get mad at me for that one).

I broke my leg in November and lost a LOT of weight, so I'm all healed, been training again for the last month and ready to cycle again my March.

My question regards my body type: I'm an ecto and it is quite difficult to put on and keep mass, so my goals for this cycle are to put on some solid lean mass. Now I've done my DD and I know prop/tren are for cutting, but in the case of an ecto, can I use this combo with an extremely large diet to put ON weight? Excuse me if this sounds like a newbie question, and if it is, I would appreciate some constructive criticism.

Alternatively, while it would be far more advanced than I would be used to, what are the common recommendations when it comes to bridging cycles? I.e. for example: running a heavier ester test (cyp for example) with deca or eq, then bridging into a prop/tren cycle after. What ancillaries would be recommended for this, and what would a good schedule be?

I appreciate any help you guys can provide.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    if you want to bulk just bulk... if you want to put on muscle and stay cut - it is possible kinda but so much more difficult.

look if you want to put on the lbs in muscle just freaking do a bulk cycle... dont be some pretty play boy who doesnt want to loose his 6 pack cuz he is afraid to put on a little fat while packing on the muscle(not flaming just do it right)

can you add muscle on tren prop - yes of coarse but like 10 - 15 lbs max - if you have any body fat at all it will be even less...

again like in all the other threads about tren it is not a starter cycle and is not for the newer person who is trying steriods for the second or third time...

do a test only cycle put on 15 - 20 lbs with a clean bulk and then make a decision if you want to cut or bulk again.

good luck ... as for what to use with the cycles hit search and look up pct or look up the drugs you want to use and read read read

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    Can you put on lean mass on a prop/tren cycle? yes as long as you know how to diet correctly

as far as bridging cycles goes I think you'd benefiet more from running everything at once rather then running two different compounds at a time during a cycle.

If i were you I'd just run prop and tren for around 10 weeks

but you know you still need to spend alot of tiem in the gym getting back to where u once were

Thread Information