Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Shadeed

Thread: Albuterol cycle, help...

wanna_be_big is offline Associate Member

Question Albuterol cycle, help...

Hi, i have Albuterol 2mg tablets (the active ingredient is Salbutamol, as sulphate).

Did not find many info about how to administrate Albuterol, i found many articles about Albuterol and how it works, I read that you can take it at 4mg x 3 times per day with a max. of 16mg per day but still have some point not covered:

1- I do not know for how long should you take it?
    2- Any recommended methods like Clen (On time/off time!) by the way i never used Clen before.
    3- Do i need to up-regulate the androgen receptor as for Clen using something like ketotifen?

Your help is appreciated very much,
    Thanks,
    Marko
    Last edited by wanna_be_big; 02-06-2010 at 02:36 PM. Reason: typo error, corrected...

Anyone?

At least someone give me answers for question 2 & 3, anyone ?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by wanna_be_big View Post
    Hi, i have Albuterol 2mg tablets (the active ingredient is Salbutamol, as sulphate).

Did not find many info about how to administrate Albuterol, i found many articles about Albuterol and how it works, I read that you can take it at 4mg x 3 times per day with a max. of 16mg per day but still have some point not covered:

1- I do not know for how long should you take it?
    2- Any recommended methods like Clen (On time/off time!) by the way i never used Clen before.
    3- Do i need to up-regulate the androgen receptor as for Clen using something like ketotifen?

Thanks,
    Marko
    i'd like to see stats first
    height
    bf%
    training exp

Hi Phate, my stats:

Weight: 82 kg
    Height: 176 cm
    bf%: 17%
    Training exp: non stop since July 2007, however i have been going to the GYM since i was 16 years old but not continuous/not serious.

Thanks,
    Marko

1- I do not know for how long should you take it?you can run it 2 on 2 off or 6-8 straight through with ketotifen fumarate
    2- Any recommended methods like Clen (On time/off time!) by the way i never used Clen before. personally i prefer straight though for 4-6 weeks at least
    3- Do i need to up-regulate the androgen receptor as for Clen using something like ketotifen?i would

Thanks,
    Marko
    bold

Thanks Phate, i am planning to start Albuterol at 4mg x 3 times but what would be the dose for ketotifen and when?

Thanks Phate, i am planning to start Albuterol at 4mg x 3 times but what would be the dose for ketotifen and when?
    i would go with 1-2mg of ketotifen every night(it will knock you out) after the second week or so

this is all speculation on my part as the only thing i've ever used albuterol for was to keep a girl from dying from an asthma attack last night

Many thanks, but what do you mean by (it will knock you out)?

Many thanks, but what do you mean by (it will knock you out)?
    it will cause you to get really sleepy, that's why it's taken at night, it helps with insomnia too from clen , tren or dnp

Hi Phate,

Your help is very much appreciated, thanks.

Hi Phate,

Your help is very much appreciated, thanks.
    anytime bro, anything else you need just ask

That would be too much but yes i still have some questions

a- Do i need to observe any signs on my body?
    b- Do i need to take any Supplements or Vit.?
    c- I plan to take one of the 3 x 4mg Albuterol 2 hours before working out, Can i take Creatine like 45 minutes before working out?
    d- I have ZMA, would taking it with ketotifen at night a good or bad thing?

Thanks.

That would be too much but yes i still have some questions

a- Do i need to observe any signs on my body?
    you might get shaking depending on how sensitive you are, but that's about it
    b- Do i need to take any Supplements or Vit.? a multi is always a good idea, albuterol doesn't leach taurine like clen does so you shouldn't have to worry about cramping as much
    c- I plan to take one of the 3 x 4mg Albuterol 2 hours before working out, Can i take Creatine like 45 minutes before working out?
    yes you can, or you can mix the creatine and take half before your workout and then half during(sip on the drink), btw, spread out the albuterol dosage, don't take it all at once, even intervals
    d- I have ZMA, would taking it with ketotifen at night a good or bad thing?
    ZMA isn't going to do much at all, but you can take it if you like, if anything it'll make you have a deeper sleep
    Thanks.
    bold

Phate,

I will start soon, i will plan to do a 4 weeks straight Albuterol cycle as follows:

9am --> 4mg Albuterol
    1pm --> 4mg Albuterol
    5pm --> 4mg Albuterol
    12am --> 2mg ketotifen

I am really grateful for your help, thanks

i would start at 2mg and work up to 4mg (2-3x a day), that way if you get sides you will know what dosage that come in at

ok thanks, will do...

ok thanks, will do...
    keep me updated, i've never used albuterol before so i'm interested in the effects

Sure

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You asked me for my input here,looks like Phate has ya covered tho. Due to clen 's longer acting nature it seems to work better than albuterol for fatloss. But albuterol seems to have less sides (like shaking) for much the same reason. Just like clen I would taper up the dosage to see what your body likes the most. Let us know any results you see, as with clen and albuterol the first time user will get the most out of it; or it was my experience at least that the first time I shed much more fat than any subsequent time by a large margin.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    You asked me for my input here,looks like Phate has ya covered tho. Due to clen's longer acting nature it seems to work better than albuterol for fatloss. But albuterol seems to have less sides (like shaking) for much the same reason. Just like clen I would taper up the dosage to see what your body likes the most. Let us know any results you see, as with clen and albuterol the first time user will get the most out of it; or it was my experience at least that the first time I shed much more fat than any subsequent time by a large margin.
    Thanks, Yes, responses were Zero before Phate has posted here he helped me a lot.

Before Phate's replies, I searched the fourm and found that you and few others reputable members posted some old posts related to albuterol, thanks for coming and for your help.

Started yesterday and will share my experience soon.
    Last edited by wanna_be_big; 02-09-2010 at 02:59 AM.

Sorry double post!

Post Experience so far

I have been taking Albuterol for 3 days now so below is my experience so far:

# 1st day dosed at 2mg x 3 times (every 4 hours), felt nothing at all!
    # 2nd & 3rd day dosed at 4mg x 3 times (every 4 hours), still do not feel any thing, i may be warm a bit, i sweat a bit more only when i workout, when i do cardio, my heart rate is okay and still within the normal ranges!

Should i increase the dose to 6mg x 3 times 4 hours inbetween to get the known shakes?

Thanks,
    Marko

# 2nd & 3rd day dosed at 4mg x 3 times (every 4 hours), still do not feel any thing, i may be warm a bit, i sweat a bit more only when i workout, when i do cardio, my heart rate is okay and still within the normal ranges!

Should i increase the dose to 6mg x 3 times 4 hours inbetween to get the known shakes?

Thanks,
    Marko
    you can if you want, but albuterol has less sides then clen so some people don't get shakes, i don't even get them from clen no matter what dosage i take

tboney is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks,
    Marko
    I am very interested in your progress with the albuterol. Please keep us informed. Thanks

alpenguy is offline Junior Member
    Phate what was your clen cycle if you dont mind. Don't mean to steal the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    you can if you want, but albuterol has less sides then clen so some people don't get shakes, i don't even get them from clen no matter what dosage i take
    Thanks Phate

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    I am very interested in your progress with the albuterol. Please keep us informed. Thanks
    Sure tboney, not a problem

Quote Originally Posted by alpenguy View Post
    Phate what was your clen cycle if you dont mind. Don't mean to steal the thread
    i've run it several times, in fact i'm running it now, the highest i ever went was 450mcg/day for a few days, no side effects except increased heart rate

that being said, anything over 160mcg/day is pointless as it won't create more fat burning past this point

4th and 5th days, i increased the dose to 6mg x 3 times spaced by 4 hours.
    Started to feel very weak shakes, my heart rate is high and i feel hotter when i workout, the nice thing is that i can get to sleep very easily after any of the doses, today i took a 2 hours nap after my 2nd dose, weird

Ah, forgot to mention that i got 2 or 3 very weak Coughs.

Still on 6mg x 3 times spaced by 4 hours, heart rate is through the roof while working out and i was very tired quickly, sweat more as well, more sides:

- 2 or 3 very weak Coughs (especially after the last dose)
    - Feeling hot all the time.
    - Easily lose temper.
    - Wake up at 4am from sever pain in the right upper Abs (strong cramp) i wasn't able to move, i had a banana beside my bed, once i ate it the cramp went away, i am not sure if the cramp went away alone or because eating the banana!

Regards,
    Marko

also would like to add:

- Shaky hands when using the Laptop, mobile and any tiny objects.
    - Headache, not tough but happens frequently.
    - Very dry mouth and throat.

Regards,
    Marko

also would like to add:

Regards,
    Marko
    i would lower your dose if these sides are too much of a detriment

fastbusa is offline New Member
    albuterol is a med that is used by people with ashtma. albuterol reacts to beta receptors in the lung, with increases dialation of the alveoli and brochioles. this med also forces a alph receptor that triggers a rapid or increased heart rate. salumedrol is the medication drs use to treat bad ashtma attacks , it is a steroid by with horrible sides like punishing the pancreas and causing you to be a insulin dependant diabetic when used long term. i cant see that helping unless yous short of breath and have a ashtma history. ther is a med that does the same thing with out the shakes called xponex pronounced zopenex. i still dont think it would help in your application, i would stop its use.

Quote Originally Posted by fastbusa View Post
    albuterol is a med that is used by people with ashtma. albuterol reacts to beta receptors in the lung, with increases dialation of the alveoli and brochioles. this med also forces a alph receptor that triggers a rapid or increased heart rate. salumedrol is the medication drs use to treat bad ashtma attacks , it is a steroid by with horrible sides like punishing the pancreas and causing you to be a insulin dependant diabetic when used long term. i cant see that helping unless yous short of breath and have a ashtma history. ther is a med that does the same thing with out the shakes called xponex pronounced zopenex. i still dont think it would help in your application, i would stop its use.
    Thanks for the info.
    I never read that it can cause insulin dependant diabetic, can you please post a link or a study so i can read?

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    also would like to add:

Regards,
    Marko
    Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming. Hows the weight?

Quote Originally Posted by fastbusa View Post
    i have no idea why you are quoting side effects from solumedrol, which is not what we are using, albuterol is also called salbutamol

i would like to see those studies as well, but i believe you are confusing the two drugs salbutamol and solumedrol(methylpregnisolone)

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i have no idea why you are quoting side effects from solumedrol, which is not what we are using, albuterol is also called salbutamol

i would like to see those studies as well, but i believe you are confusing the two drugs salbutamol and solumedrol(methylpregnisolone)
    I did not notice that he was talking about a different drug thanks phate.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming. Hows the weight?
    Hi tboney, will check today, but last time i checked i lost 1kg after 3 days of using Albuterol, not much but also i would say that i see my mid section is losing fat and that this my main target.

Starting weight is 82kg now i am 79.5kg.

Shadeed is offline Associate Member

Question

Hi wanna_be_big,

What's your final feedback?

Thanks,
    Shadeed
    poizonn likes this.

Thread Information