Matssive is offline New Member

Cool Trenbolone acitate

Are the affect of this compound as mentaly distorting as I'm lead to believe on other websites ? Also i no tren doesn't aromatize in the blood but is there a chance of the body creating estrogen after a cycle is finished because of a lack of natural hormones in the body?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    If you search "tren " you will find quite a few threads about it's characteristics.

Do you cycle?
    What are you stats?

My situation

I'm 24 and have competed in ammeture body building in the past i have done 7 cycle previous up to now but am limited as to what I can use as my does convert to estogen quite easily and I find myself disapointed with results I get from mild cycles . The last cycle I used 200mg deca per week , 200mg primobolin depot per week and 1mg arimadex per day for nine weeks . It resulted in good condition aside from a little water retention from the dec and reasonable strenght gains but not any promanent mass gains . About 50 percent of the gains faded relatively fast.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    hgt?
    wgt?
    bf?
    previous cycles?
    That is a lot of cycles for 24 yrs old, here is a little write up on tren : Am I ready for Tren?

Cool

Thanks for the website link on tren .My height is about 5 feet 8" . I'm currently in fairly good condition at 75kg but have exceptional power to weight . I'm not sure what you mean by (bf) . Course 1 included Stan , deca , tribolin, propionate , nolvadex 14 weeks total . Course 2 Stan , clen , nolvadex 5 weeks total . Course 3 boldenone , Stan , letrozole 9 weeks total . Course 4 deca , andriol 40 caps , nolvadex 10 weeks total . Course 5 deca , primabolin depot , nolvadex 11 weeks total . Course 6 deca , primabolin depot , arimedex 9 weeks in total . The 7th course was not completed as I broke my wrist 3 weeks in using primabin depot and nolvadex strictly trying harden up my condition. Having the nolledge that my body converts to estrogon quickly that is wy I haven't been using teste since course 1 because my nipples became sore when I added the prop , do you have any suggestions for future cycles . Also I do read up on what I'm doing and more importantly I have a Dr do my bloods to make sure there's no damage to my organs.

Strongbow is offline New Member
    I just finished a cycle of trenbolone acetate and the gains were nice although the sides were a little much. I felt like I wanted to kill people all the time. I got into a bunch of fights and got banned from 2 bars as a result.

If you can deal with the sides its a great drug.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post
    I just finished a cycle of trenbolone acetate and the gains were nice although the sides were a little much. I felt like I wanted to kill people all the time. I got into a bunch of fights and got banned from 2 bars as a result.

lol did you combine it with alcohol at the bars? you probably wanted to rip people's heads off all the time

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Test should be your base, if you were to use only one compound, it should be test. To combat gyno or water retention take an aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your cycle to stop the conversion (aromatase) of test to estrogen. If you believe you're prone to gyno take .25mg of arimidex ED during your cycle.

Strongbow is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    lol did you combine it with alcohol at the bars? you probably wanted to rip people's heads off all the time
    Ok so I had a few drinks...

Blog Entries
    There is something wrong here, you say your 75kg (165 lbs.) at 5'8" after 7 cycles?
    BF is body fat%

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    Am I just the one looking at this, 7 previous cycles and he's 5'8 and he's 165 lbs?

I'm thinking you need a bit more experience with your diet, or your workout before you decide to go further in aas.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    pfft rana beat me again...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    pfft rana beat me again...
    I was stalking you to find out where you were going to give you opinion, hell I'm just glad I did my math right...lol damn kilos to pounds at least it wasn't stones

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post

That's ridiculous

My body fat is 8 percent and my weight is low because I had 12 weeks of recently with a Brocken arm but I'm 75kg and still manage to get a clean power lift on flat bench with 135kg

So if I was to use 100mg off test propionate every third day would I control aromatization better by using arimadex or by combining proviron and nolvadex ?

I'm asking you this question because I've been getting a lot of appinions I'm not sure about . I've done a cycle previously which included boldanone , stanazol and letrozole . Since then I've down research with the conclusion that boldanone without test can be damaging to your hormones . You are saying that if I were to use only one compound it is to be test . Is there anything wrong with me doing a cycle using 100mg of test propionate every 2nd or 3rd day whilst using arimidex to control estrogen . If you're wondering why I chose prop it's because it's a short ester so if I have adverse side effects I can stop my cycle and start clomid without having to wait 16 days for something such as enanthate to subside .

Thread Information