Ghostdog81 is offline New Member

New Andro Prohormone!

Okay I know most of the good PHs are gone and the ones that are still legal have very harsh effectrs on the body. I stumbled across this one called 1-Andro rx this is what they claim (The pro-hormone 1-Androsterone (aka 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) the main ingredient in 1-Andro Rx converts to 1-testosterone and you will experience similar results that were seen with 1-AD and M1T before they were banned. 1-Androsterone does NOT convert to estrogen or DHT and is not liver toxic.) PLEASE let me know what you think.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    this prohormone is by no means new and in my opinion is expensive DHEA. when a,erican cellular labs was producing hormones they made one called tt-40 that was the same thing.

forgot to mention the 1-test conversion was extremely low.

Ghostdog81 is offline New Member
    Yeah I wasn't sure if it was new or not. I haven't read anyone talking about it and I posted 2 threads about it.You were the first to answer.So if this stuff is just another weak blend I'll keep looking. I kinda wanted to go with a PH but I don't want a bunch of sides. Any suggestions? I'm 5'7 about 185 and have about 15% bf. I've been back at about 3 months now with no supp. except protein and a healthy diet.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    if you can find hdrol or pplex by cel they are decent prohormones and you can stack them together they are discontinued but you can still find them if you search around

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Well, there is some real good designer steroids that are on the market still(not for much longer) but its the same deal as reg. steroids and you should only use them if you have been training natural for atleast two years hard and heavy, 25yrs old, low BF and know how to eat and a pct will be needed. Most of them are very harsh on the liver as well and require very short cycle of 4wks or less.

look into epistane or halodrol clones

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Superdrol or Dymethazine (a less harsher version of SD) are the best at gains.

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    if you can find hdrol or pplex by cel they are decent prohormones and you can stack them together they are discontinued but you can still find them if you search around
    FOR SURE.

I can testify. I stacked these two for 8 weeks a few years back and it was comparable to a full on AAS cycle. Lost fat and put on 15lbs of muscle. Was amazing.

Thread Information