liftingheavy is offline Junior Member

Is there a knack to testing hCG with a pregnancy kit?

I've tried testing my hCG with a pregnancy kit, and it didn't come out positive. The whole stick just went purple as if the test was invalid.

I trust my source, he owns a bodybuilding supplement shop in Thailand. He gives a guarantee that he'll refund twice the price if he sells you anything fake. He won't sell Dianabol in his shop because it's faked so much, and since he can't guarantee its authenticity, he's chosen not to sell it because he doesn't want to tarnish his reputation as a supplier.

Is there a knack to using a pregnancy kit properly to test hCG?

One thing I've noticed is that the pregnancy kits are designed to test positive for a hCG concentration of about 50 mIU per millilitre. That means 50 thousandths of an IU per millilitre (which is an extremely low concentration).

When I put a drop on the stick, the concentration would have been about 1000iu per millilitre, which is 20 thousand times what the test is supposed to test for!

Basically what I'm saying is that maybe the test is getting screwed up because it wasn't designed to handle such high concentrations.

Has anyone here ever used a pregnancy kit successfully to test their hCG. Can you give me some pointers please?

For now I'm thinking I'll take 0.1ml of my hCG and water it down considerably to give a concentration of about 150 mIU per milllitre, and then I'll test it.
    Last edited by liftingheavy; 02-07-2010 at 10:56 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive never heard of fake hcg , its that cheap why would anyone fake it? if you that concerned do another test.

liftingheavy is offline Junior Member
    I've been taking it for 6 days now and I haven't seen much of an increase in ball size.

Anyone know how long it takes for balls to pump up?

Thread Information