19seanbhoy67 is offline New Member

Question First Cycle - HCG Question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Have been doing quite a bit of research to make sure I am confident of knowing exactly what I am doing before I start my first cycle.

Have settled on purely 500mg p/wk Test-E for a 10-week cycle with a 250mg dose every Tuesday and Friday. I think this should be sufficient without going overboard for my first cycle. One query I have here is whether I should possibly include an 11th and 12th week at a sole dose of 250mg to taper off? Or would it be better to use weeks 9 and 10 in this way?

My main question is with regard to my PCT. I had initially settled on a simple dose of Nolva from week 13 to 16, with the weekly doses going 40/40/20/20 mg per day for according weeks. I will obviously have the Nolva on hand as well in case of Gyno during my cycle.

Firstly, does this PCT seem ok for the cycle I have set myself? Secondly, I have read about Clomid, or combining the Nolva with Clomid, before settling for solely Nolva - would it be a mistake to neglect Clomid and opt for just Nolva?

Also with regard to side effects, I have read many posts about HCG and am now worried about not opting for this in my cycle. I considered it at first but due to a low budget I settled for putting up with the atrophy during cycle in the hope that the problem will die down a few weeks after my PCT. Any thoughts on whether I am correct to neglect HCG for my above-mentioned cycle would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for all your help,

Sean.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    first off, stats?

height
    bf%
    training exp

Sorry, completely forgot to list stats.

23 years old
    180 lbs
    5'11
    B/f 11-13%

Been training with free weights for about 5 years now and have been researching taking steroids since I felt I had reached a plateau with my gains around 6 months ago. I know I am relatively young but I am confident that I have exhausted natural training to the point that I feel I am ready to start my first cycle.

Thanks in advance for your time and help,

Sean.

Valac is offline Member
    id just do 500mg for 10 wks, you dont really need hcg with test only, i mean it helps when it comes time for pct but its more useful when you add compounds that will shut you down completely, it wouldnt hurt to get some clomid but if its too late or gunna work out to expensive just to get it id up the nolva doses in pct slightly.

dont forget diet is most important thing though, steroids arent magic, you will need proper diet

Thanks for your help Valac, wot kind of dose of clomid would you recommend? Would you run this as well as Nolva for PCT?

With regard to upping the Nolva doses, Do you mean just take more or do you think my PCT should last longer than 4 weeks for a 10 week Test-E cycle? If just more over the 4 weeks, would you suggest something like 60/40/40/20mg e/d be better?

Thanks again for your time,

Sean.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Valac View Post
    id just do 500mg for 10 wks, you dont really need hcg with test only, i mean it helps when it comes time for pct but its more useful when you add compounds that will shut you down completely, it wouldnt hurt to get some clomid but if its too late or gunna work out to expensive just to get it id up the nolva doses in pct slightly.

dont forget diet is most important thing though, steroids arent magic, you will need proper diet
    so test dont shut you down completly? or your saying test only shut you down just a lil bit?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    so test dont shut you down completly? or your saying test only shut you down just a lil bit?
    no, test shuts you down completely, but the 19-nortestosterone derivatives like deca and tren are much more suppressive(for example 1 shot of 100mg of deca can shut you down 100% for up to a month)

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    no, test shuts you down completely, but the 19-nortestosterone derivatives like deca and tren are much more suppressive(for example 1 shot of 100mg of deca can shut you down 100% for up to a month)
    ok thanks phate

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    guys, isnt he a bit young at 23?!

Thread Information