Arrow Water Weight (250mg)

In working a low-dose cycle at 250mg Test E p/w & 60mg Tbol p/d, I wonder what the best option(s) would be for handling a bulk of the water weight accumulated from the Test.

Been researching and see what I assumed (and have read on these boards) that nolva is generally used (or some try clomid) for this treatment.

says that this may not handle the bloat gained from Test.

What are your solutions to preventing Test-Bloat?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thats a very low dosed Test cycle and IMHO you wont experience any kind of bloat unless your very very prone, but i would go with a-dex at 0.25mgs eod for water issues.

What are your stats?
    cycle history?
    how long have you been training for?

Dedicated training since 2003-4
    Solid 4-5 cycle history (briefly outlined in account profile)

24 y/o male
    207pds
    6'2"
    15% (maybe less)

I can only get 300mg. Will the size & gains be obviously different from a 500mg per week?

Last edited by New2Anabolic; 02-10-2010 at 03:44 PM.

:bump:

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    300mg/wk is going to be basically a TRT dosage bro. You shouldn't really experience significant bloat at that dosage whatsoever. And T-bol is known for lean gains, so your cycle looks very clean IMO.

If you're really worried about any extra water weight you might be carrying, then you could use arimidex (a-dex) @ 0.25mg/eod. That should do the trick.

-VM

Much appreciated.
    I also want to keep my gains reasonable, so it's not obvious that I'm supplementing with gear.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    300mg/wk is going to be basically a TRT dosage bro.
    I can't understand how guys say this. TRT is usually 100mg per week, which translates to ~65mg of actual test (depending on E or C ester). This is enough to put most guys into the higher natural ranges.
    300mg is way more than anyone naturally produces, and I know from personal experience that you will still see decent gains from it (if it is a first cycle).
    But yeah, I wouldn't worry about the little bit of water retention from it.

Cool

Def not first cycle.
    I just want to keep all gains small & reasonable - not obvious that is.

Just started a new job which is part of the reason behind minimal gains desired, and I'm also a bit worried about my temper increase. (I'm a little edgey and defensive on cycle)

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    Def not first cycle.
    I just want to keep all gains small & reasonable - not obvious that is.

Just started a new job which is part of the reason behind minimal gains desired, and I'm also a bit worried about my temper increase. (I'm a little edgey and defensive on cycle)

no one will be able to prove it mate, just say your eating alot and using supps etc

Haha yeah, but the anger/temper is usually a highlighter for those who choose to dabble with gear.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Haha yeah, but the anger/temper is usually a highlighter for those who choose to dabble with gear.
    Anger on cycle is bullshit. The only time I get pissy is PCT, and even then, only when I'm really hungry. "Roid rage " is a myth perpetuated by immature douche bags who lack self-control.

It's not bullshit. "Roid Rage " is, but I am more on-edge when "on", versus my typical comedic self.

I'm way easier to piss off when I have 30x the testosterone in my body. (Or whatever the actual # is)

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Anger on cycle is bullshit. The only time I get pissy is PCT, and even then, only when I'm really hungry. "Roid rage" is a myth perpetuated by immature douche bags who lack self-control.
    umm id go more with a stereotype than a myth. And we all know about sterotypes.

Just

Trenquility is offline New Member
    I just wanted to know... you say you have a solid 4-5 cycles behind you yet you are 207 at 15% bf at 6"2? Before I even touched gear I was 215 at 10-11% bf at 6"0. There seems to be something wrong here... have you been doing mini cycles like this the whole time? Because it seems to be you might be doing yourself more harm than good...

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    I agree with stated above post. More harm then good is definitely a question. I am at 5'6 and slightly over 195lbs.... How are you only 10lbs heavier with more cycles? Somethings jut not right.... Personally a dose like that I wouldn't even shut myself down for.... 500mgs min for me. Lowest I would ever go is 400 and that is if I am stacking something with it.... Why shut your natural test for a trt dose? It makes no sense to me.

I'm not always in peak condition, so the fact that my stats are bad are due to many reasons.
    I'm getting back into it, now that I have the opportunity to do so.

I'm glad 500mg is the min for you. Good for you.
    I'm doing a smaller cycle, clearly.

Also, TRT isn't injected twice weekly, so results are obviously far superior.
    http://www.andropause.ca/en/understa...entOptions.asp
    Last edited by New2Anabolic; 02-15-2010 at 10:55 AM.

What these guys are trying to say with this cycle, is that you being 24 yrs old would usually mean that your natural test levels are very high. (mine sit at around 545mg of total test in my body at 23yrs old) they are just wondering why you are risking the permanent effect of the shutdown over such a low dose is all. I agree with nothing lower than 500mg a week personally, but i am thinking that you are running this low to have the tbol as the most noticed gains and to keep bloat down? I am hoping this is your reasoning as there wouldn't be anything else imho that would make this advisable? But you know yourself better than we do... But i assure you that unless you have low test levels, then your body is usually holding above 300mg's of total test at any given time... So that may be something to think about next time you plan a cycle.

I am more edgy on cycle than off, but the "roid rage " was something that i let myself get carried away with when i was 19 yrs old on first cycle. Since then i found its mostly in my head unless people get unreasonable with making me upset. But i know how you feel with being at a new job and having to worry about what you may say to someone at any given time.

Good luck with the cycle man, and know that these guys are just trying to get the theory behind running such a low dose of test with this cycle and all the normal things you'd ask yourself looking at a similar cycle before you planned this.

Good luck bro,

"dirty d"

WELL... haha putting it that way (my natural test being @ 300mg naturally) I think 500 makes the most sense then.

I had no idea I produced that much naturally. Thank you!

Again, I just really.. really.. REALLY want to eliminate any/all bloating.
    So far I'm just going to be taking .25 a-dex every other day to help with the bloating.
    Unless we have any other suggestions? (Aside from the obvious "don't cycle")

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I can't understand how guys say this. TRT is usually 100mg per week, which translates to ~65mg of actual test (depending on E or C ester). This is enough to put most guys into the higher natural ranges.
    300mg is way more than anyone naturally produces, and I know from personal experience that you will still see decent gains from it (if it is a first cycle).
    But yeah, I wouldn't worry about the little bit of water retention from it.
    I agree, trt is actualy 100mg eod once levels are stable.

At 300 mg ew you will be 2-3x above normal. All you need to get gains with out many sides.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    I agree with stated above post. More harm then good is definitely a question. I am at 5'6 and slightly over 195lbs.... How are you only 10lbs heavier with more cycles? Somethings jut not right.... Personally a dose like that I wouldn't even shut myself down for.... 500mgs min for me. Lowest I would ever go is 400 and that is if I am stacking something with it.... Why shut your natural test for a trt dose? It makes no sense to me.
    300mg isnt a trt dose.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Great... now I'm back with being interested in 300mg!
    Thank you for that correction BG.

BG
    Great... now I'm back with being interested in 300mg!
    Thank you for that correction BG.
    No problem. I had been taking 200 mgs ew for a few months, then I took 100 mgs the next week. The week after that, my test levels were 1295.

Well I'm just using less mg per week, to minimize gains thereby making it less obvious that I have gear for assistance.
    The bloat is the biggest annoyance, so A-dex & lower dose sounds like it is the best option for me, and you've helped confirm it!

(Though your test being at 1295 sounds insane?!?! Thought lower mg, would lessen the levels you reach)

BG
    Well I'm just using less mg per week, to minimize gains thereby making it less obvious that I have gear for assistance.
    The bloat is the biggest annoyance, so A-dex & lower dose sounds like it is the best option for me, and you've helped confirm it!

(Though your test being at 1295 sounds insane?!?! Thought lower mg, would lessen the levels you reach)
    I think you will get what your looking for at that dosage, your diet will be the determining factor anyways.

That's all I needed to hear.

/end thread

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    im doin 500mg a week with .25mg ed a-dex and no bloat---actually less bloat then when off---obviously ur diet is key

Not to reopen the post, but I wonder if I start taking adex from the get-go?
    You don't see ANY results physically for around 3-4 weeks, so I wonder if the arimidex should be delayed as well?

300mg Test E avec Tbol @ 60mg

BG

Not to reopen the post, but I wonder if I start taking adex from the get-go?
    You don't see ANY results physically for around 3-4 weeks, so I wonder if the arimidex should be delayed as well?

300mg Test E avec Tbol @ 60mg
    If anything you want to start the a-dex early so it's levels are fully stabalized for when estrogen levels begin to jump.

Thread Information