funk_doctor79 is offline New Member

Question HCG in novice post cycle therapy

I was wondering could HCG be used with Clomid in post cycle therapy after a novice cycle of 400 - 500 mg of Test C, 200 - 400 mg of Deca , and 50 - 75 mg of Test P? Also could Proviron be subsituted for Clomid?

GetTheRage is offline Associate Member
    Are you into the cycle already?
    I would run a Nolvadex and Clomid PCT for a base they maybe add HCG .
    What exactly is your proposed cycle?

No I'm not into the cycle. I'm looking to start my first cycle and I was doing some research about the AS and they post cycle recommended which is
    1-10 Test C 400-500 mg
    1-10 Deca 200-400 mg
    1-4 Test P 50-75/mg a day
    1-15 Nolvadex 20 mg a day
    1-15 Vitamin B-6 200 mg a day
    13-15 Clomid Therapy (wk13 day1, 300mg, day2 to 7 100mg)
    (wk14 day1 to 4, 100mg, day5 to 7, 50 mg)
    (wk 15, 50mg)

Spartans09 is offline Member
    The best advise I can give you is to research more. That is not a beginner cylce. Your first cycle should only consist of testosterone . This will be the base and included in all cycles going forward. You need to have a baseline as to how your body reacts to it and how well you recover with pct. You will grow
    like a weed on just test with proper diet, rest and training.

Thank you!! It really dosen't seem like a beginners cycle to me either. I came across a cycle that is supposed to be for beginners which involves Test C and D bol.
    1-12 Test C 400 mgs
    1-4 D bol 20 mgs a day
    Is this a good beginners cycle?

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by funk_doctor79 View Post
    Thank you!! It really dosen't seem like a beginners cycle to me either. I came across a cycle that is supposed to be for beginners which involves Test C and D bol.
    1-12 Test C 400 mgs
    1-4 D bol 20 mgs a day
    Is this a good beginners cycle?
    Yes, perfect. This is exactly right for a first cycle.

Why is D bol only taken for four weeks and not the full twelve weeks during this cycle? What should I take for Post cycle therapy with this beginners cycle? Also should I take Nolvadex and/or Proviron during this cycle?
    Last edited by funk_doctor79; 02-10-2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Wrong info on cycle

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by funk_doctor79 View Post
    why is d bol only taken for four days? What should i take for post cycle therapy with this beginners cycle? Also should i take nolvadex and/or proviron during this cycle?
    4 days? Its 4 weeks!

Right! Four weeks. My typo. So why not take D bol the entire cycle like the 400mgs of Test C and what should the PCT be for this kind of beginners cycle? I was doing some research about HCG , Nolvadex , and Proviron as a good PCT for this cycle. Any help on this one because I know that the proper PCT is just as important as the cycle itself...

synman is offline Junior Member
    I would run the Test Cyp at 500mg per week for 10-12 wks. Also I would run the proviron along with it, throughout your cycle. ProV works wonders with a Test only cycle and will increase the amount of Test the body will use instead of more of it converting to estrogen.
    The D-bol is a kickstarter! So that you can see some gains quicker, while the Test takes time to start working in your body. Too much can be very toxic on liver, so 4 wks is the max suggested! Also a liver support is wise to use like Life Support or Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations.
    After cycle, take Clomid and Tamox for PCT. You shouldn't need the HCG unless you experience a drastic amount of shrinkage of your testes. Or you can also look into D-Aspartic Acid or DAA. As an alternative to HCG and can be bought legally without a prescription.
    Last edited by synman; 02-10-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Hey thanks a lot!! Very helpful!!!!

What exactly does Clomid and Tamox do as a PCT for this cycle? And how much would be needed for how long?

synman is offline Junior Member
    No problem bro! Good luck on your cycle and Happy Gains!!!

You need to go to the PCT section of the forum page. Once your there, In the upper right corner, there is a search engine. Just type in Clomid or Tamox and I am sure you will find all the answers you need!

You can also get info at: www.ar-r.com

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran HCG the last 5 weeks of my cycle - helped bring "the boys" back a bit, and honestly - i felt better in the long run too.

i didnt get as blah at the end, no feeling "down" like other times...

Thread Information