Gunns420 is offline Associate Member

Adding Winny & Clen

So Im 28, 5'9 220 lbs, 16% bf approximately

2nd cycle

Running 300mg of Enth every 4 days for 14 weeks

PCT the usual Clomid/Nolva routine

I want to trim down a little more at the end, my diet is in check its the stubborn areas that I want to completely eliminate and harden.

I was planning to run Clen from weeks 4-8 and then Clen & Winny weeks 10-14.

My bench is @ 300 lbs up about 50+ lbs, I try to pack at least 3500 cals & 300+ grams of protein one way or another (I do my best)

MY QUESTION - would I be better off skipping the Clen at the end and replacing it with alot of Cardio? Or would the Clen do better? Either way Id like to use the Winny the last 4 weeks.

Thanks for any help

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunns420 View Post
    So Im 28, 5'9 220 lbs, 16% bf approximately

2nd cycle

Running 300mg of Enth every 4 days for 14 weeks

PCT the usual Clomid/Nolva routine

I want to trim down a little more at the end, my diet is in check its the stubborn areas that I want to completely eliminate and harden.

I was planning to run Clen from weeks 4-8 and then Clen & Winny weeks 10-14.

My bench is @ 300 lbs up about 50+ lbs, I try to pack at least 3500 cals & 300+ grams of protein one way or another (I do my best)

MY QUESTION - would I be better off skipping the Clen at the end and replacing it with alot of Cardio? Or would the Clen do better? Either way Id like to use the Winny the last 4 weeks.

Thanks for any help
    are you serious? do more research...if you think clen replaces cardio...Nothing replaces Diet/Cardio

Yeah but I heard youre not really supposed to do much cardio on Clen

Quote Originally Posted by Gunns420 View Post
    Yeah but I heard youre not really supposed to do much cardio on Clen
    lol are you kidding? cardio is how your going to see results from clen ....dude please do research...only things iv heard that hinder cardio are DNP and Tren

bro I have done my homework - basically the clen gives the same results for the first 2 weeks with or without excersise. Since Im not planning on running it real long, I didnt think a ton of extra cardio would be necessary to drop like 3-4% bf if I did 2 cycles of the clen throughout the cycle including my regular routine which already includes a little cardio. Any thoughts on the Winny? Ive used before @ 75mg a day, I liked it. Does it seem like a good idea here?

hero717 is offline Associate Member
    how do u guys find dosing for clen ?

Im told 60-120m is a normal does on a daily basis. I started with 20 for 2 days, up to 40, and worked up to 80 right now prob not going to go any higher its starting to make me a little shakey sometimes - I just got the liquid been taking the tabs, we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by hero717 View Post
    how do u guys find dosing for clen?
    i start at 80mcg then go to 120mcg for 12 days then end at 80mcg for the last day...i dont get any sides from clen so thats how i do it

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    clen and cardio are best friends... do them toghather (good diet is a must with every thing)

winny with the clen has some great positive effects i read some where i will try to find the article

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    agreed that clen plus cardio for best results. with clen the dosing is subjective some people can handle more. I usually start at 40mcgs and work my way up to 100 mcgs and that works for me. Good luck with clen, you may want to look in supllementing taurine or keto with it.

yeah bro I just got some of the clen -taurine blend for when the pills are gone.

you should be doing this anyway but drink tons of water throughout the day

Thread Information