sweezy is offline Associate Member

Need someone to build my cycle

I can't figure out what I want to do with my upcoming cycle..I am gonna run a 24 weeker..Can you build a cycle which I would benefit from the most gains..
    This is what I have:

60 cc's 325mg Sustanon
    50 cc's 100mg NPP
    80 cc's 200mg Equipoise
    30 cc's 100mg Suspension
    500 10mg Dbol

34yrs
    5'8
    200lb
    15%

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    D-bol (weeks 1 - 6) @ 50mg/ED
    Sustanon (weeks 1 - 24) @ 2.5mL/wk
    NPP (weeks 1 - 14) @ 100mg EOD of 50mg ED = ~350mg/wk
    EQ (1 - 20) @ 800mg/wk
    Suspension (weeks 25 - 28) @ - 50mg x 2 per day.

LOL.

sorry. that was fun.

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    LOL Vitruvian the cycle builder !! looks solid !!

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    D-bol (weeks 1 - 6) @ 50mg/ED
    Sustanon (weeks 1 - 24) @ 2.5mL/wk
    NPP (weeks 1 - 14) @ 100mg EOD of 50mg ED = ~350mg/wk
    EQ (1 - 20) @ 800mg/wk
    Suspension (weeks 25 - 28) @ - 50mg x 2 per day.

LOL.

sorry. that was fun.
    That right there is a good build..Thanks Bra

Let me ask you this..Can I run the suspension weeks 1-5 and 19-24 ? would 5 weeks be enough to run the suspension ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by sweezy View Post
    I can't figure out what I want to do with my upcoming cycle..I am gonna run a 24 weeker..Can you build a cycle which I would benefit from the most gains..
    This is what I have:

60 cc's 325mg Sustanon
    50 cc's 100mg NPP
    80 cc's 200mg Equipoise
    30 cc's 100mg Suspension
    500 10mg Dbol

34yrs
    5'8
    200lb
    15%
    You cant sort your own cycle out and you want us to breast feed you one lol come on

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You cant sort your own cycle out and you want us to breast feed you one lol come on
    my thoughts exactly, and running suspension and that many compounds when you don't know what they are doing and how they are reacting with each other is not the best idea either

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    This is what I have:

60 cc's 325mg Sustanon
    50 cc's 100mg NPP
    80 cc's 200mg Equipoise
    30 cc's 100mg Suspension
    500 10mg Dbol

34yrs
    5'8
    200lb
    15%
    24 Weeks?
    Why so long?

You know what this is why i never come to this board...Nobody wants to help anybody..I've been running gear for 10 yrs..I've never ran suspension or NPP and i was asking a suggestion where to run it..You guys are a bunch of tools..
    You come on here to criticize people and never give any quality repsponses..

BJJ
    You know what this is why i never come to this board...Nobody wants to help anybody..I've been running gear for 10 yrs..I've never ran suspension or NPP and i was asking a suggestion where to run it..You guys are a bunch of tools..
    I have to disagree with your last statement.
    I am the living example of a person who came here asking for suggestions while studying on my own.

I have found many people ready and willing to help me and I can name a few like marcus, terraj, d7m, rana, swifto, el diablo, merc., warmachine, big, mooseman... and so many more!

So, perhaps you should have posted your first message in another way, because it seemed you had no idea on what you were doing and wanted others to do it for you.

really? i've never given a quality response? i would beg to differ

i personally don't care if you have been running gear for 1 year or 100 years, because if you come on here and say, "This is what i have, now make me a cycle.", it sounds like you have no idea what you are doing, look at it from my perspective bro, i get pms everyday asking me to write out diets and cycles for people that don't want to do it themselves

now if you have said, "This is what i have on me, what do you guys think of this cycle?". Then you outlined a cycle and pct, we would happily help you with suggestions and experiences to make it a better overall experience

but we will not spoon feed, that's why i wrote the Test Beginner Cycle sticky and created the Link Database, so people could research easily

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I am the living example of a person who came here asking for suggestions while studying on my own.

I have found many people ready and willing to help me and I can name a few like marcus, terraj, d7m, rana, swifto, el diablo, merc., warmachine, big, mooseman... and so many more!

So, perhaps you should have posted your first message in another way, because it seemed you had no idea on what you were doing and wanted others to do it for you.

You didnt ask for suggestion on how to run npp or susp you said "I can't figure out what I want to do with my upcoming cycle..I am gonna run a 24 weeker..Can you build a cycle which I would benefit from the most gains"

If you have been cycling for 10yrs your post is even worse than i first thought, you should know and have knowledge on those compounds and if you dont what to do for a cycle how do you expect us to know, no one will breast feed you use the search function thats what it is for!!

And you call us tools lol

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    I would recommend running the suspension first 2 weeks with the sustanon as a kickstarter. I just switched from prop to sustanon and i fvking hate the gains compared to what i got with prop. But its now weeks three of sus250 and the gains are back. But it was those first two weeks i hated. But for 24 weeks your sweet. But still that is a long time, chances of recovery from that = almost nil. Have fun.

Oh and yeh D7M, you the man, . So is phate, musclescie, BIG, swifto, Marcus, and everyone else. The only reason i come to this board is because i know i will always get quality advise from guys that know what they are talking about. Better then before where i was getting advice from people who didnt know jack.

How should I know about something I never ran ? I have always ran long esters..I didn't want any of you to spoon feed me..I was needing info on where to run the short esters..I have always ran long esters because i run long cycles..I also cruise so theres no recovery..If someone posted what I posted I would of helped them instead of telling them that you're not gonna spoon feed them..But thats just me..

How should I know about something I never ran ? I have always ran long esters..I didn't want any of you to spoon feed me..I was needing info on where to run the short esters..I have always ran long esters because i run long cycles..I also cruise so theres no recovery..If someone posted what I posted I would of helped them instead of telling them that you're not gonna spoon feed them..But thats just me..
    researching, you want to know about NPP, go read the profile, then start a thread with questions once you have a basic understanding of it, that's how you learn

I got you bro...it wasn't meant to ruffle any feathers i just wanted some feedback on the cycle

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why you wanna run a half year cycle

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    why you wanna run a half year cycle
    ... and wait a half year, at least, to start a new one?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

x2

x3

BJJ

Smile

All of a sudden, I feel loved!!!

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    I would recommend running the suspension first 2 weeks with the sustanon as a kickstarter. I just switched from prop to sustanon and i fvking hate the gains compared to what i got with prop. But its now weeks three of sus250 and the gains are back. But it was those first two weeks i hated. But for 24 weeks your sweet. But still that is a long time, chances of recovery from that = almost nil. Have fun.

Oh and yeh D7M, you the man, . So is phate, musclescie, BIG, swifto, Marcus, and everyone else. The only reason i come to this board is because i know i will always get quality advise from guys that know what they are talking about. Better then before where i was getting advice from people who didnt know jack.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    x3
    I think it's a different "Marcus" because you're Marcus300. The "Marcus" he is talking about is 18 yrs. old, 6'4" 143lbs. 25% bf and I think he is also a vet...lol

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Let me ask you this..Can I run the suspension weeks 1-5 and 19-24 ? would 5 weeks be enough to run the suspension ?
    you got the dbol in the beginning as a kick start, dont need the suspension.

Thread Information