Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member

Does anyone use Tamoxifen ON cycle anymore

It seems like most everyone recommends an AI to combat estrogen while on cycle nowadays.

Does anyone still use lowdose Nolva(~10mg/day) on cycle anymore to combat estrogen?

I've done successful cycles with lowdose nolva but i'm just wondering why i don't see it recommended anymore.

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    I usually save the nolva for pct, and run something like exemestane during a cycle. that seems to work best for me.

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Last cycle, I ran lowdose letro and hated it.

The sides were too harsh. There seemed to be no dosage that would be right for me.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    It depends on the cycle really.

If it's simply a test cycle, and one is gyno prone then 10mg/ed of nolvadex can be very helpful to some..

However, using an AI will actually destroy ~83% of estrogen in your body (rather then just blocking breast tissue receptors.) which is more effective when dealing w/ estrogen related side-effects.

BTW, the reason why you felt so awful last cycle is because letro eliminates ~97% of estrogen in the body, and when we have no estrogen in our body = feeling like CRAPP. (easy way of putting it ) lol. Stick to arimidex next time.

-VM

Thread Information