mikefd024 is offline New Member

Starting My First Cycle

I just got 2 vials of greek deca , I weigh 200lbs, I workout out 5 days a week, and do cardio daily. What dose do I start at, and is shoulder or buttock injections better...Thanx for the help

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Height
    bf%
    cycle exp:
    training exp:
    pct?
    diet?
    fill in the blank to the ones yo haven't answered...especially age.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    Height
    bf%
    cycle exp:
    training exp:
    pct?
    diet?
    fill in the blank to the ones yo haven't answered...especially age.
    Where's the test?

And add in your PCT plan also.

Best

T

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    lol ya but if hes 19 i am not even going to bother with in getting to a debate with him why he should not run a deca only cycle ha.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Wink

lol ya but if hes 19 i am not even going to bother with in getting to a debate with him why he should not run a deca only cycle ha.
    Bro, I know.

It's the way I respond to newbies sometimes.

Not aimed at you at all.

Even if he is 25, no test is a bad sighn of not doing research before starting a cycle.

But, to the OP. it's good that you are asking first before starting.

Best

T

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    dont do it. bjpennnn know's his shit! plus do the research like i recently did. deca is not good by itself

mikefd024 is offline New Member
    Height: 6'
    weight: 200
    bf%: 15%
    cycle exp: 0
    training exp: 20 years
    pct? ??
    diet? High protein low carb

No test, not really sure about all that, do you need test for sure, if I dont use it what happens, besides low or no sex drive...

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    This will answer your questions about deca . Basically, it suppresses your natural testosterone production without acting as a replacement for it. You will get what's called "deca dick", meaning, you won't have any sex drive and won't be able to get it up.

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    why hatin against age
    im 19 and gonna be startin my first in a couple of months
    and age dont mean shit about knowledge thats ****in lazyness not to research then to go buy deca and planning on running it standalone
    enjoy ur limp bizkit OP lol

Oakleys is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    why hatin against age
    and age dont mean shit about knowledge thats ****in lazyness not to research then to go buy deca and planning on running it standalone
    Use some of your 'knowledge' and make a post I can actually understand.

People are here to help others, not give them a hard time.

First off, do you even know why we recommend most everyone to wait until age 25 to cycle? You may be the one with the limp dick if you don't do some research.

Ignorant.

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    why hatin against age

Bad move

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakleys View Post
    Use some of your 'knowledge' and make a post I can actually understand.

People are here to help others, not give them a hard time.

First off, do you even know why we recommend most everyone to wait until age 25 to cycle? You may be the one with the limp dick if you don't do some research.

Ignorant.
    I'm not giving anyone a hard time that doesn't deserve it, just like you are on to me.

Yes yada yada my endocrine system will implode

(This is where I say show me the scientific proof that the effects of AAS on the endocrine system post puberty will effect it's efficiency to secrete hormones to a greater extent than someone twice my age who uses responsibly. Then you get pissed at me for asking and assumes it's fact but yet you have no proof, then you go to find me an example and...... nothing)

Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    Bad move
    Inb4modshitstorm??

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I'm not giving anyone a hard time that doesn't deserve it, just like you are on to me.

(This is where I say show me the scientific proof that the effects of AAS on the endocrine system post puberty will effect it's efficiency to secrete hormones to a greater extent than someone twice my age who uses responsibly. Then you get pissed at me for asking and assumes it's fact but yet you have no proof, then you go to find me an example and...... nothing)

Inb4modshitstorm??
    First thing watch your attitude or your time here will be short,

We as a board try to promote healthy type of cycling which means we wont be advicing any 19yr old to use AAS, in more or less all case's a 19yr old doesnt understand how diets can build muscle and are vastly under there natural potential.

Any teenager who shuts down his own hormonal system before its full developed will run the risk of causing himself some damage what could be with him for the rest of his life, at this age you have some of the highest amounts of natural test floating around your system and this needs to be taken advantage of.

If you need prove just look around any forum in the HRT/aas section and you will read many threads relating to this, also if you listen to the guys who have been bodybuilding longer than you have been alive you will learn that they have seen it and done it and try to point the younger BB in the right direction, if your content on using at such a young age please dont try to promote it here, carry on researching and head down to the diet section because foods is the answer at your age, best of luck.

Inb4modshitstorm??
    This will be much easier for everyone.

After you do some research; hell even read the stickied threads, come back here and tell me why you think it doesn't matter what age you are.

There is scientific proof all over. Read some.

"In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old."

Why risk it?

I'm not bashing on you bro, I just don't see how you can say it won't hurt you.
    Last edited by Oakleys; 02-11-2010 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikefd024 View Post
    I just got 2 vials of greek deca, I weigh 200lbs, I workout out 5 days a week, and do cardio daily. What dose do I start at, and is shoulder or buttock injections better...Thanx for the help
    Anyways, whats your stats?

I would recommend a basic Test - e cycle if its your first one...

You can find a good read here.

Test beginner cycle info

Thread Information