Thread: Cabergoline

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

Post Cabergoline

I found this information and wanted to know from those who had a direct experience with caber if they agree or not.

"Cabergoline is a fairly new pharmaceutical that has enormous potential to aid male stamina. Perhaps the most remarkable aspect of carbergoline is that it has been found to substantially raise a man’s chances of sustaining multiple orgasms during sex. Some men on cabergoline are able to have numerous multiple orgasms in rapid succession.

Cabergoline, which is marketed under the trade name of Dostinex, is used to treat Parkinson's disease, to prevent women producing milk when they want to stop breast feeding, and to lower prolactin levels in patients with a pituitary tumor. It is also sometimes used to help men with sexual dysfunction.

It is cabergoline’s capacity to lower prolactin levels that makes it such a sexual wonder drug for men. Prolactin is a single-chain protein hormone, closely related to growth hormone , that stimulates the secretion of milk of women. The hormone also has the effect of reducing a man’s desire for more sex by preventing new erections. Cabergoline has been found to to minimize the effects of the hormone prolactin, which is produced by men at the point of orgasm. As a result, some subjects who tried the drug found that they were able to have multiple orgasms in rapid succession.

In one study, 60 subjects, all healthy males, between the ages of 22 and 31, normally needed a break of 19 minutes between lovemaking sessions. However, after taking Cabergoline, they were able to have several orgasms within a few minutes. Medical psychologist Manfred Schedlowski, who was involved in the trials at Essen in Germany, said the drug raised the libido to enable the male to orgasm again more quickly.

Schedlowski said, "We saw that prolactin rises after orgasm and then thought maybe prolactin is a negative feedback system. Subjects who took this drug had decreased prolactin levels, and reported their orgasm was better and there was a shorter refractory period. We interviewed these subjects and found they were able to have multiple orgasms in very rapid succession. This is sitting very nicely with our hypothesis that orgasms and sexual drive are steered by prolactin and dopamine in the brain."

Cabergoline was reported to have no side effects on men during the tests, according to a paper that was published in the International Journal of Impotence Research. However, there may be a drawback. There’s evidence that the release of prolactin in the brain, which surges during orgasm, promotes the growth of new neurons in the brain--a process called neurogenesis. Researchers at the University of Cal-gary discovered that the release of prolactin spurs the growth of new brain cells in the front regions of the brain involved in smell. So Cabergoline may allow men to have multiple orgasms at the expense of less brain growth. Sounds like a tough call to me.

Researchers are carrying out trials to investigate whether Cabergoline will have similar effects on women. Some anecdotal reports suggest that the drug has the potential to enhance the intensity of orgasms in both men and women."

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    Ill take a bottle. Good read Bjj

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Herc View Post
    Ill take a bottle. Good read Bjj
    I would like to do the same, also because as per my last BW my PRL was a little high.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    very interesting Good read

very interesting stuff, never tried it before but would love to see some more personal experience.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    bad for the brain? hmmm. I plan on buying some for my upcoming test and deca cycle

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Caber has help both on and off cycle, while on tren and npp (Not at the same time) I had some prolactin issue and Caber cleared it up.
    I also had some issue after my prop/npp cycle and started taking caber for a couple of weeks to build my libido up again. I agree with this article I am just not sure how it will effect you if taken for long periods of time

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Caber has help both on and off cycle, while on tren and npp (Not at the same time) I had some prolactin issue and Caber cleared it up.
    I also had some issue after my prop/npp cycle and started taking caber for a couple of weeks to build my libido up again. I agree with this article I am just not sure how it will effect you if taken for long periods of time
    thanks for your feedback

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    if you use the search button... look up

"the how to use caber thread"

i mention a few of those things.

and yes. it does work

im on my cell or id post the link for ya

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    if you use the search button... look up

"the how to use caber thread"

i mention a few of those things.

and yes. it does work

im on my cell or id post the link for ya
    Thanks, got it.

The How To Use Caber Thread

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    yup that there is a great read BJJ

also i for one can vouch for increased stamina as well as intensified orgasms. never had mulitple though

will def never run a cycle that involves a 19nor with out it. love the stuff for all of its qualities other than this as well

BJJ
    bump

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have experienced the multiple orgasms from it. Good stuff always have it on hand at the minimum while on 19-nors.

slimy is offline Associate Member
    Been on caber a couple of weeks now. This stuff is awesome. I'm not sure I'm going off of it when the cycle is over. I can't believe this stuff is kind of a secret.

I'm a huge caber fan.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I am ordering the sh!t out of this stuff for my upcoming test and deca cycle!!

jcosley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    yup that there is a great read BJJ

also i for one can vouch for increased stamina as well as intensified orgasms. never had mulitple though

will def never run a cycle that involves a 19nor with out it. love the stuff for all of its qualities other than this as well
    Same here. I could tell a difference from the first dose within hours.

BJJ
    I am considering to add tren ace with my test susp cycle, so

GIMBA

hunterwells is offline Associate Member
    not only did caber cure my nandrolone induced impotence, but now i last longer during sex.....alot longer! Havent experienced the multiple orgasm part though.

Ricer is offline Associate Member
    Have you guys had any success with AR-R 's liquid form?

I may order it for my next tren ace/prop cycle but damn is it expensive!

Thread Information