Thread: androgel

vaper is offline New Member

androgel

A friend of mine was on Androgel because he has low testosterone . His doctor recently switched him from the gel to shots. He has about a month supply of androgel left.

I'm 32 with normal test levels. I was thinking of using the remaining packets of gel to get a bit of a lift. Before actually doing it I wanted to research. I found that some say it will shut down my natural production and that if I have normal levels the Androgel will actually work against me. Is this true?

I figured that if its laying around maybe ill give it a shot. If it's not beneficial I'm not going out of my way to find an alternative.

Thanks

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vaper View Post
    A friend of mine was on Androgel because he has low testosterone . His doctor recently switched him from the gel to shots. He has about a month supply of androgel left.

I'm 32 with normal test levels. I was thinking of using the remaining packets of gel to get a bit of a lift. Before actually doing it I wanted to research. I found that some say it will shut down my natural production and that if I have normal levels the Androgel will actually work against me. Is this true?

I figured that if its laying around maybe ill give it a shot. If it's not beneficial I'm not going out of my way to find an alternative.

Thanks
    Age?
    stats?
    cycle exp.?
    What are you goals for taking test??

Age - 32
    Height - 5'4"
    Weight - 150lbs
    Cycle exp: dbol & win.. can't remember what the dosage was since it was so long ago
    Goals - whatever I can achieve from Androgel , if any.

I lift and do cardio 5 days a week.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Age - 32
    Height - 5'4"
    Weight - 150lbs
    Cycle exp: dbol & win.. can't remember what the dosage was since it was so long ago

Forget the androgel it wont do nothing IMHO especially if you have normal test levels, i would concentrate on food because that will be far more beneficial than that can ever be.

gigabitbucket is offline Associate Member
    I was on the gel for almost a year with no benefits for me. Others may have a different story. Finally, I was able to talk my "primary care doctor" into shots.
    we are currently working out the exact details, how much and how often.
    so , I would say forget the gel.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Age - 32
    Height - 5'4"
    Weight - 150lbs

Bro, that doesnt really tell me anything. If you are looking to cycle then the gel is useless. Dont run the risk of "shutting down" your hpta to use the gel. It will yeild little results. Use the injectable version if you are going to cycle.

Alright, thanks guys.

Thread Information