Thread: Drug dogs.

Ferdinand is offline Associate Member

Drug dogs.

Anyone know if drug dogs detect test in vial and arimidex ??
    Gonna take a trip to a different part of the country and gonna fly there and was thinking of sending 10ml Test and 20 mg arimidex to the address am gonna visit and they run dogs randomly in the post terminal.

Might not sound like a big deal but cant afford anymore charges right now cause i have a trial on Monday.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    im pretty sure they cant sniff out steroids

I dont think so either but am more worried about the pills cause the sniff out valium and such and they are legal when prescribed.
    Last edited by Ferdinand; 02-11-2010 at 10:34 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I doubt they will be trained to sniff our your gear lol but if you pull the dog to one side and offer him a snack he may let your through.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I doubt they will be trained to sniff our your gear lol but if you pull the dog to one side and offer him a snack he may let your through.
    Hehe, i might sound a bit paranoid but i have to ask cause i've been a criminal (not proud) since my youth and i have gotten my life back on track the last couple years and this Monday i have my last trial with an old case so i really dont wanna **** up anymore now that my life is sorted

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    maybe smugling shouldnt be in your future then.... just a thought

gigabitbucket is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferdinand View Post
    Hehe, i might sound a bit paranoid but i have to ask cause i've been a criminal (not proud) since my youth and i have gotten my life back on track the last couple years and this Monday i have my last trial with an old case so i really dont wanna **** up anymore now that my life is sorted

Good for you, dont know of anyone who is perfect. BUT with your comment, I would forget, even thinking about trying anything.

Until next time. good luck

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ok, I have never heard of any dogs sniffing your gear out, they are trained to sniff rec drugs and steroids ,

Just throw the dog a scooby snack and wink, you will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    maybe smugling shouldnt be in your future then.... just a thought
    Well, i do understand what your saying but it's not as simple as that mate.
    In norway its legal to use steroids but not sell or hold for sale. The supreme court is very unclear on this issue from what i have looked up.
    In a verdict they had on a guy who got busted for sale they stated that the amount one should be able to hold without getting charged is "About" 4000mg. My test is 350 in 10ml vials, so am kinda on a fine line there.
    BUT the rules are very unclear, but the risk of getting caught for sending a 10ml vial to myself in the same country = ZERO, only thing i wondered about is the dog thing cause thats the only thing that could notice it.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Well if you've had that kind of trouble in the past why would you even risk anything? Is it worth all of that just for a little more muscle? And as cheap as you would get gear from Mexico, something tells me you wouldn't be going over with just a few vials. Nevermind the dog, how about this scenario? "Sir, what is your purpose in crossing the border? Just visiting for the day!! Wait right there, the guy says. They pull you up on a national registry and see you've been a convicted felon. "Sir, go park your car over there." then they tear it apart for the hell of it b/ you came up as a past felon on the registry and the chances of you having something are pretty good. Nevermind the dog

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    Well if you've had that kind of trouble in the past why would you even risk anything? Is it worth all of that just for a little more muscle? And as cheap as you would get gear from Mexico, something tells me you wouldn't be going over with just a few vials. Nevermind the dog, how about this scenario? "Sir, what is your purpose in crossing the border? Just visiting for the day!! Wait right there, the guy says. They pull you up on a national registry and see you've been a convicted felon. "Sir, go park your car over there." then they tear it apart for the hell of it b/ you came up as a past felon on the registry and the chances of you having something are pretty good. Nevermind the dog
    All true, but in norway its different from the states. Am taking a trip from one town to another in the same country and i DO KNOW the only way they would stop a package going from one place to another in the same country is with a dog sniffing it on a random search.
    Things are not to extreme over here, to put things in perspective:
    In norway you get max 21 years for murder, police dont carrie guns, we have 50 murders a year and 4,5 million people total and they have no checkpoints within the same country exept airport security. hehe
    So am not risking anything beside the dog question like i said and ofcourse airport security so thats out of the question.
    Thanks anyway!
    Last edited by Ferdinand; 02-11-2010 at 11:47 AM.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    All true, but in norway its different from the states. Am taking a trip from one town to another in the same country and i DO KNOW the only way they would stop a package going from one place to another in the same country is with a dog sniffing it on a random search.
    Things are not to extreme over here, to put things in perspective:
    In norway you get max 21 years for murder, police dont carrie guns, we have 50 murders a year and 4,5 million people total and they have no checkpoints within the same country exept airport security. hehe
    So am not risking anything beside the dog question like i said and ofcourse airport security so thats out of the question.
    Thanks anyway!
    Well it sounds like your going to do this no matter what, so here is some info for you. I work p/t helping my friend train and certify police protection and drug dogs. Steroid sniffing dogs? Nada, least of your worries. Almost any common drug dog picks up on marijuana, the second drug is cocaine, but I've seen many dogs miss cocaine. For example, if I put a bag of coke in the little door where the gas cap is about 70% of dogs I work with will miss it. Heroin is the most difficult, about 70% of dogs will miss that completely no matter where I hide it. Steroid dogs? hahahha, no Sir, dont even worry.

Well it sounds like your going to do this no matter what, so here is some info for you. I work p/t helping my friend train and certify police protection and drug dogs. Steroid sniffing dogs? Nada, least of your worries. Almost any common drug dog picks up on marijuana, the second drug is cocaine, but I've seen many dogs miss cocaine. For example, if I put a bag of coke in the little door where the gas cap is about 70% of dogs I work with will miss it. Heroin is the most difficult, about 70% of dogs will miss that completely no matter where I hide it. Steroid dogs? hahahha, no Sir, dont even worry.
    Thanks, much appreciated!

AndriodLee is offline Associate Member
    Just don't mail your coke with your gear and youll be fine

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    im pretty sure they cant sniff out steroids
    No they can not,,an will not detect AAS.

theryano is offline New Member
    Think u will be fine bro

TED66 is offline Junior Member
    no dude

awesome1 is offline Associate Member

I must say that its ironic that one of the most harmful drugs is the most difficult to detect while one of the least harmful drugs is easily detected.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    I must say that its ironic that one of the most harmful drugs is the most difficult to detect while one of the least harmful drugs is easily detected.
    i know right...just like most legal stuff is more dangerous than most of the illegal stuff...cough medication, Slin...ect

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by AndriodLee View Post
    Just don't mail your coke with your gear and youll be fine
    lollllll

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    That's totally irrelevant. Weed just has a strong smell. Have you ever walked into someone's house and thought: "damn, this place reeks of coke!"?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    That's totally irrelevant. Weed just has a strong smell. Have you ever walked into someone's house and thought: "damn, this place reeks of coke!"?
    true that, weed is such a dumb drug to boarder jump with...not dense, it smells, plus hardly any profit compared to other drugs

nothing i mean nothing is worth boarder jumping with illegal shit. They may let you off with a slap on the wrist or they may really give it to you. And i dont care how much money you are making or why you are doing, in the end courts fees, possible jail/prison time, lawyers, marks on your record are just not worth it.

I use to always go down to mexico when i was 19...jesus i have no idea how i had enough balls to roll over the border with 15k in cash. I was clueless. I remember waiting in line with 3 girls in my car with my trunk packed full of gear and other meds and giving the little mexican kids all my money that would come up begging, thinking that if i did i would get good karma ha.

It was different then though, the borders are crazy now.

lol 15k worth of gear....dogs probably sensed so much testosterone that it scared them away.

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    lol 15k worth of gear....dogs probably sensed so much testosterone that it scared them away.
    only if they smelt me lol.

Thread Information