NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned

4 wk mass blast, kick in the balls cycle

So I'm going to finish my 12 wk cycle of 750mg/wk sus and 600mg/wk EQ, then right after I'm going to do something really special. I'm going to do 50mg eod dbol and 5-10 iu nolvalog, and on opposite days I'm going to hit some IGF-1 and IGF-2 at 40-50 mcg each. A lil' suntin' suntin' ya feel me? A couple of my buddies got a quick 20-30 lbs w/ the 4 wk mass blast kick in the balls run. I think I have to try it for myself now

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    So I'm going to finish my 12 wk cycle of 750mg/wk sus and 600mg/wk EQ, then right after I'm going to do something really special. I'm going to do 50mg eod dbol and 5-10 iu nolvalog, and on opposite days I'm going to hit some IGF-1 and IGF-2 at 40-50 mcg each. A lil' suntin' suntin' ya feel me? A couple of my buddies got a quick 20-30 lbs w/ the 4 wk mass blast kick in the balls run. I think I have to try it for myself now
    i need to start learning about IGF-1 and IGF-2...whats nolvalog?

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    nolvalog is the same thing as humalog, just different manufacturer. Its a fast acting insulin , the other type would be humulin R which is the slower acting insulin. Bodybuilders benefor more from the faster acting insulin because it peaks quicker and its out of your system quicker. Insulin can make alot of users fat, its believed the quicker its out of ur system the less chance of gaining alot of bodyfat off it

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    Me too, but i dont think enough research has been done on igf now,
    When I read about IGF i dont know why im not doing it

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    nolvalog is the same thing as humalog, just different manufacturer. Its a fast acting insulin, the other type would be humulin R which is the slower acting insulin. Bodybuilders benefor more from the faster acting insulin because it peaks quicker and its out of your system quicker. Insulin can make alot of users fat, its believed the quicker its out of ur system the less chance of gaining alot of bodyfat off it
    figured it was slin...yea i know what humalog is just never heard of nolvalog

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    nolvalog is the same thing as humalog, just different manufacturer. Its a fast acting insulin , the other type would be humulin R which is the slower acting insulin. Bodybuilders benefor more from the faster acting insulin because it peaks quicker and its out of your system quicker. Insulin can make alot of users fat, its believed the quicker its out of ur system the less chance of gaining alot of bodyfat off it
    Not necessarily.

Humalog is usually preferred because it peaks so quickly, and so is easier to manage.

Actually the first time I used slin, I used Humalin-R, because I could get it easily, OTC. I didn't get fat off it either.

I've also known BB's and use Lantus (18-26hr peak) with minimal fat gain, again, because they know how to diet.

Thread Information