Thread: Cruising length

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

Cruising length

I decided to run my cycle (first cycle) upwards to about 20 weeks instead of 14. The reason is that I am on week 10 and just started to see decent gains in strength. I also just started to get my first signs of acne, and I also started to break personal records in the gym. Basically, I would like to cruise for a few weeks now, and blast for about 5 weeks at the end. This way I can get accustomed to the gains I have just made. I am not ready to start pct and lose what I have gained. So I was thinking...

Would it be better to just stay at 500mg/ew until my strength gains subside....?

or

Start cruising at 250mg for 5 weeks and then blast the last 5 weeks at 750mg?

I just started Tbol at 50mg ed3 days ago and I am already getting bad back pumps.

I have Masteron and Tren on hand. It took some serious discipline not to use that because I was looking at it every day lol.

Basically, I do not want to come off cycle in a few weeks like originally planned. I am on week 10 and this week has shown the most progress. I have enough hCG to extend another 6 weeks (15,000iu), and tons of Nolva. Any opinions would be awesome.

And yes, I plan on cycling the rest of my life. I can afford it, and the feeling of everyday life with elevated testosterone is euphoric. I am naturally a big boy, so I started cycling at 232lbs-15%bf. That was my genetic limit (as far as I know)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Is this your first cycle and you want to extend it to 20weeks?

Are you concerned about recovering your natural test or is HRT in your sights?

What age are you?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    hmmm. whats your bf if its over 10 or so no point in throwing in the mast.

How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Is this your first cycle and you want to extend it to 20weeks?

Are you concerned about recovering your natural test or is HRT in your sights?

What age are you?
    Yeah I was looking at 20 weeks. Basically, I want to run the test until I stop gaining strength. I am concerned with natural recovery. But when I came to this website, HRT scared me. So I decided to research what was scaring me. Now, it doesn't seem so bad. I am saying this because I am 25 years old (turn 26 in April), and I have three kids (2 now, and wife is 8 months pregnant).

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    hmmm. whats your bf if its over 10 or so no point in throwing in the mast.

How old are you?
    I was not planning on throwing in the mast. Earlier in the cycle I wanted to, but I decided not to. I gave away my caber so that I would not use the Tren . I ended up aquiring a Tren/Test blend which I will use a ways down the road. I was going to use the mast at 400mg/ew when I got down to 12%bf. I do not know why I mentioned the tren and mast. i guess I talk to much.

I was just wondering is I should stay at the same test levels, or do a 5 week cruise at 250. If I stay at 500mg/ew, and the gains stop coming around week 14, then I will start PCT.

I made a thread a while ago- mentioning that I switched Test labs. Around week 8 I felt the test I was using was underdosed. I switched to a new lab, and in those two weeks, my libido has gone up, and I started to get acne. That was another reason that I wanted to extend

that sucks about the test. What type of gains have you made so far? I understand the urge to want to cruise. It is literally a daily battle for me lol, but I am going to wait as long as possible or until it is really needed.

It is a pretty big decision, you should run pct and then take some time to think more about it. You should talk to some others about being on hrt, it seems to me that they would much rather be in our position then having to be on hrt.

Yeah you are right.

Well, my starting weight was 232lbs. I am now over 250lbs. Not sure exactly how heavy, but still under 260. My BB Shoulder press went from 135 x 12 to 245 x 8 (still gaining). My bench went from 225 x 12 to 315 x 11. I am unaware of my current bodyfat because I am bloated. Oh... my biggest accomplishment....

I went from 14 chinups to 12 with 70lbs on my waist. So my weighted chinups skyrocketed. Awesome gains IMO, but they did not become evident until around week 7-8. But week 9 and 10 were better. I am just afraid of coming off in 4 weeks and losing everything

I want to be big like that marcus dude above by the time I am 40 lol. Basically, I will cycle my whole life. Lifting weights feels amazing to me, and I want to do it forever. I have been lifting weights for about 3 years now. Maybe 3 years and a few months

I feel ya man, thats impressive about the chin ups. Marcus did not get how he did over night. It sounds so cliche but its not a sprint its a marathon. You dont want to seriously mess your self up staying and not be able to get to that point ya know. You look like you have a good build I think your goals are realistic.

You just gotta think about it though, you just don't know what your future holds. That is a huge decision to make. Even on this board were we talk so openly about this stuff vets and pros will nine times out of ten tell you to wait. I would bet marcus would tell you to wait.. I have to tell myself to keep listening to the guys that have been through it and have the experience. Just have faith. We are 25 man if we cant do it then know one can ya feel me.

Yeah bro I totally understand. That is why I was asking a suggestion. Just 2 weeks ago I was thinking of cutting the cycle short, but out of nowhere I felt a change in the gym. the weights just felt so much lighter over the course of a week!!

I just don't see how I can get big if I lose my gains after cycle. But from the sounds of the responses, I shuols stick to the original 14 week plan. I will conduct a proper pct. Then I will wait for time on + pct to start my next cycle. I still have to make it to the clinic soon to get bloodwork. If I lose the majority of my gains after this cycle, then I willl look into cruising

sounds smarts man, I am not to sure how your diet is but you should really try to get it dialed in for pct and after. Then you can really give your self the best possible outcome. Get some creatine going for pct and after and see how that goes.

Seems like you enjoy hitting it hard, i know how it is when you lose some strength. I myself love banging the weights especially being a little guy. You just need to go about it with a completely different mind set. You wont be on anymore so the strength of course wont be as crazy, but thats just how the game goes. Good luck man keep us posted on how it all works out.

ok I will. Hey bro thanks for the responses. My diet is never perfect, but I am always trying to improve it. Just found out that my baby back ribs from Outback have 242g of fat and 3500 calories per slab. I was eating two slabs for lunch about twice a week. I stopped the ribs, but I can't stop the Papa Johns. If I can end PCT and still benchpress 315 at least 8 times then I will be happy. So hopefully this Tbol gets me to 4 plates before pct. Thanks again bro

no problem, pls dont say papa johns ha. Man i ****en miss that. have you checked out these video?
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?
    They are so informative, milo makes me laugh a bunch of times during it. They are totally worth watching at least once. Thats crazy about the ribs, who would have thought. Anyways man I am hitting the sack. Peace bro.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Yeah you are right.

Well, my starting weight was 232lbs. I am now over 250lbs. Not sure exactly how heavy, but still under 260. My BB Shoulder press went from 135 x 12 to 245 x 8 (still gaining). My bench went from 225 x 12 to 315 x 11. I am unaware of my current bodyfat because I am bloated. Oh... my biggest accomplishment....
    It sounds like you have made some excellent gains on your cycle, i personally wouldnt knock it.

I want to be big like that marcus dude above by the time I am 40 lol. Basically, I will cycle my whole life. Lifting weights feels amazing to me, and I want to do it forever. I have been lifting weights for about 3 years now. Maybe 3 years and a few months
    lol, i'm not big i was relaxed in that pic you crack me up

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    that sucks about the test. What type of gains have you made so far? I understand the urge to want to cruise. It is literally a daily battle for me lol, but I am going to wait as long as possible or until it is really needed.

It is a pretty big decision, you should run pct and then take some time to think more about it. You should talk to some others about being on hrt, it seems to me that they would much rather be in our position then having to be on hrt.
    Good advice ^^

ok I will. Hey bro thanks for the responses. My diet is never perfect, but I am always trying to improve it. Just found out that my baby back ribs from Outback have 242g of fat and 3500 calories per slab. I was eating two slabs for lunch about twice a week. I stopped the ribs, but I can't stop the Papa Johns. If I can end PCT and still benchpress 315 at least 8 times then I will be happy. So hopefully this Tbol gets me to 4 plates before pct. Thanks again bro
    If your diet isnt perfect maybe this is the area you want to concentrate on instead of thinking staying on Test, if you did run the test till 20 wks you will probably carry on a few more weeks because your scared to come off, if you have a good solid pct and YOUR DIET is spot on you will recover just fine or I would hope so at 25yrs old, personally I would use what you have on your side and thats your age, see how you recover and sort the diet out you can always look at this again.

Yeah I was looking at 20 weeks. Basically, I want to run the test until I stop gaining strength. I am concerned with natural recovery. But when I came to this website, HRT scared me. So I decided to research what was scaring me. Now, it doesn't seem so bad. I am saying this because I am 25 years old (turn 26 in April), and I have three kids (2 now, and wife is 8 months pregnant).

I was not planning on throwing in the mast. Earlier in the cycle I wanted to, but I decided not to. I gave away my caber so that I would not use the Tren . I ended up aquiring a Tren/Test blend which I will use a ways down the road. I was going to use the mast at 400mg/ew when I got down to 12%bf. I do not know why I mentioned the tren and mast. i guess I talk to much.

I was just wondering is I should stay at the same test levels, or do a 5 week cruise at 250. If I stay at 500mg/ew, and the gains stop coming around week 14, then I will start PCT.

I made a thread a while ago- mentioning that I switched Test labs. Around week 8 I felt the test I was using was underdosed. I switched to a new lab, and in those two weeks, my libido has gone up, and I started to get acne. That was another reason that I wanted to extend
    No need to be scared of HRT but there is no need for it if its not needed, remember this is your first cycle and your considering HRT !! come one lets gets everything in order first, sort your diet out so its 100%, try a PCT and see how you recover and assess after that. From what you have said I think you should stick with the planned cycle, you have done great

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Marcus you look like a complete roid head in your picture. Even if you were hunching over and blowing all the air out you couldn't hide the fact you are meat head x a million lol

What are you 65 years old now? Damn impressive hahaha

Anyway on a serious note, Marcus probably gives the best advice and he has the evidence to back it up (his body).

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Marcus you look like a complete roid head in your picture. Even if you were hunching over and blowing all the air out you couldn't hide the fact you are meat head x a million lol

What are you 65 years old now? Damn impressive hahaha

Anyway on a serious note, Marcus probably gives the best advice and he has the evidence to back it up (his body).
    lol i was doing side laterals with the cable from behind so i was hunched slightly, bf was up and i was only on HRT

Who you calling a roid/meat head? i am 42 yrs young

Ha he is calling you a roid/meathead and this is the 20 year old who is running insane amounts of gear.

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    I have to say if i ever had to pick up a date at her parents house and her pops looked like marcus i would probly shit and get!! i wouldnt even return her calls after that!! lol

baja212 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    lol i was doing side laterals with the cable from behind so i was hunched slightly, bf was up and i was only on HRT

Who you calling a roid/meat head? i am 42 yrs young
    After your cycle, do you go on HRT?

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    also when do you stop HRT? Do you just run it until you get in your 90's??

Thanks for the great advice Marcus, BJPennn and everybody else. You are right about my age. I still have many years to see what works for me. I will continue for four more weeks. Looking at the gains I made, they are great IMO. They just came on so slowly that I did not realize it. And you are absolutely right about the diet. One thing I did not know is that dieting is more expensive than cycling. I was using a hefty chunk of my paycheck just on food!! About 5 times the amount for the cycle. **TOP** did give me some great diet advice a few months back and I have been using it.

Another reason I decided not to extend is because of my wife. She is scheduled for a C-Section in mid-April with our first son. I do not want to worry about my cycle then... that would be selfish of myself. I want to be completely finished with cycle and pct so I can devote 24 hours to my little monster. So that makes two girls and one boy. I might get snipped.

On a side note.... will getting my nuts clipped affect any aspect of HPTA? My wife and I decided that three kids is enough lol. I heard that your balls become gigantic after getting neutered

Quote Originally Posted by Jbert22 View Post

If I am on HRT then I will ride it out until I am in my coffin. I will tell the mortician to give me 5 CCs of Test Suspension for good measure just in case I am not really dead lol

Quote Originally Posted by baja212 View Post
    After your cycle, do you go on HRT?
    I don't cycle anymore or I should say I havnet cycled in over 3 yrs, I just run HRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbert22 View Post
    I am on HRT for life

Thanks for the great advice Marcus, BJPennn and everybody else. You are right about my age. I still have many years to see what works for me. I will continue for four more weeks. Looking at the gains I made, they are great IMO. They just came on so slowly that I did not realize it. And you are absolutely right about the diet. One thing I did not know is that dieting is more expensive than cycling. I was using a hefty chunk of my paycheck just on food!! About 5 times the amount for the cycle. **TOP** did give me some great diet advice a few months back and I have been using it.

Another reason I decided not to extend is because of my wife. She is scheduled for a C-Section in mid-April with our first son. I do not want to worry about my cycle then... that would be selfish of myself. I want to be completely finished with cycle and pct so I can devote 24 hours to my little monster. So that makes two girls and one boy. I might get snipped.

On a side note.... will getting my nuts clipped affect any aspect of HPTA? My wife and I decided that three kids is enough lol. I heard that your balls become gigantic after getting neutered
    Good call, best of luck BK

Thread Information