Jasongu9999 is offline New Member

Fake Hcg Common?

I am gearing up for my next cycle and my source cannot get hcg . I was thinking of ordering some on-line and wondering if hcg is commonly scammed? I'm reluctant to order anything from anywhere except Lion, but they don't carry hcg.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Definitely not common, but when your are dealing with things online you never know. I have never read of fake hcg though. Its so cheap anyway.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    yep rarely faked. you can always test its legit... put a drop in a pregnancy test kit.

liftingheavy is offline Junior Member
    I've been taking hCG for about 11 days now and haven't seen much of an improvement in ball size.

I was starting to think my hCG was fake, so I went out and bought two different brands of pregnancy test kit.

I urinated into the little cups, and then I took an insulin syringe of about 0.2cc of hCG and shot about 0.1cc into each little cup of urine.

I did each test separately and both came out positive very quickly so I'm pretty certain my stuff is real.

You might ask why did I use my own piss instead of just plain old water? Well I figure the test is supposed to be used with urine, and maybe there's even something in urine that it needs.

Also, since I only put a few drops of hCG into the urine, the hCG got really watered down, which is what you want to do because the tests are designed to detect minute concentrations of hCG (about 25 thousandth's of an IU per millilitre).

Jasongu9999 is offline New Member
    Thank you for the quick answers.

Thread Information