height 5'9"
    weight 235
    bodyfat 15-16%
    diet-clean year round
    250-275 g protein
    300-375 g carbs
    75-125 g fat
    varies on day to day basis but in that range typically

well i have began considering trying my first cycle and well i have good size wouldnt mind getting alittle bigger but not much in the weight department-mostly solid mass so not over 245-250 lets say
    more interested in strength and getting slightly lean also i am kinda big into powerlifting
    my lifts as of now are
    bench 345x1
    deadlift 605x1
    squat 520x1

but i have been doing alittle research and seeing standard beginner cycles and was wondering wat maybe some of you guys recommend or think would be better.. thought about d-bol/tren /and possibly anavar

or maybe d-bol/test/anavar
    possibly even d-bol and just anavar
    would also be taking estrogen blockers and something for after the cycle to regulate test levels to normal
    any advice is much appreciated...thank you guys def appreciate the help

alexjones is offline New Member
    my first cycle i took ever low amounts and got great gains.. i took test prop 200mgs deca150mgs dbol30mgs a day for 4 weeks and arimadex every other day.. took nolvadex and clomid at the end of cycle.. gain a lot of weight with combined eating habits and training.. 160 to 193 in seven weeks.. do it right and u will explode..

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Your first cycle would consist of test only for 12 weeks followed by a standard nolva/clomid pct.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    Your first cycle would consist of test only for 12 weeks followed by a standard nolva/clomid pct.
    ^x2.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexjones View Post
    my first cycle i took ever low amounts and got great gains.. i took test prop 200mgs deca150mgs dbol30mgs a day for 4 weeks and arimadex every other day.. took nolvadex and clomid at the end of cycle.. gain a lot of weight with combined eating habits and training.. 160 to 193 in seven weeks.. do it right and u will explode..
    Thanks for the cycle advice Alex jones... What do you weigh now?

just test for the first cycle,
    Dbol should not be ruled imo as well

im at 195 now

arms are kind of small tho 17s but my legs are where its at...

slayer1 is offline New Member
    wat type of gains in strength can you see on a cycle of dbol and test?

anybody had any experiences with tren

i myself wouldnt do tren on the first cycle very tuff stuff.. and u will see incredible strength gains.. if u do it right tho..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Like most have said stick with a test only cycle, forget about Tren on your first cycle is can have some serious sides and you dont want that on your first run.

Gains are controlled by your diet and training, go with 400-500mgs per wk with a standard PCT

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Seriously you shoudln't even be giving advice or cycling yourself.

i prob know more about this then 90% of the people on here

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    x3 (to the 4th power)

u look like your not a day over 23 yrs old

might be 21 but i know a lot of guys that have been on 25 plus years..

ok well mind you im 230 already so dbol and test is prob gonna put some mass on me. i dont mind the mass but as long as i can stay in that 240-245 range....anything i could maybe take with taht that would keep me somewhat lean like anavar ? i really plan on eating and training 100% correct on this since its my first cycle i want to get everythign i can out of it

You're 5'11 and started cycling at 160lbs before 21 years old. Redz right, chill out on the advice.

yea anavar is very good for lean weight.. but a bit more in price..

I would keep your advice to yourself, its plain to see you have no idea what you talking about and its reckless, please keep this thread on track if you want to chat about your cycling start your own thread, thanks

i have yrs of experience and a lot of advice

hey marcus im new here man but why do you say alex jones is reckless? just wonderin....ya so u guys think the anavar would prob keep me in a suitable weight range along with the test and dbol ?

i would choose either anavar or dbol i wouldnt do them both its your first cycle.. take as little as u can and get the most gains..

i have yrs of experience and a lot of advice
    This doesn't mean all of your advice is right...

yea its right i will assure u.. ive been in this for awile now and i know other guys that i train with that have been in this game for over 25 yrs.. and i have learned from the best

Quote Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
    hey marcus im new here man but why do you say alex jones is reckless? just wonderin....ya so u guys think the anavar would prob keep me in a suitable weight range along with the test and dbol?
    You have decent stats and from what you have said i feel Test only will do you proud, if you have built a good solid base from yrs of training you will respond great to test only, if you fancy kickstarting the cycle with some dbol that would be fine, as far as thre gains and weight your trying to achieve from the cycle this can be done via diet. There is no need to use various compounds on your first run with gear if you have built a good base like you have.

ajd31886 is offline New Member
    Stick with the Test only for first cycle. I would recommend either a Cypionate or Enanthate (both longer acting esters) and run these for 12wks. Try to stay between 400-500mg per week. Combined with a solid diet and training routine it is common to add 15-20lbs while also leaning out while on. Have you planned out your PCT? DO NOT begin cycling without having the PCT meds on hand. I would go with a clomid/nolva combo if there is any soreness or lumps of the nips. Otherwise clomid @ 50mg everyday for 4 weeks should get you back in gear. There is a great PCT section on here that will give you more of a detailed overview on the SERMs and HCG . Best of luck brotha!

hey thank all you guys for the help i appreciate it very much...

ya so the clomid/nolva will basically kick out the estrogen effects i take it? anything else besides the clomid/nolva after the cycle is over..is there something to possibly bring my test levels back to around normal?

Clomid and nolva will be fine in that department

hunterwells is offline Associate Member
    has anybody mentioned it would be a good idea to have some arimidex on hand in case of estrogenic side effects?

ok once again i do appreciate everyone taking the time to read this post and answer...been a big help well i think i have decided to take the 400-500mg of test and kickstart with dbol ...now the question is i plan on taking this cycle for 12 weeks which i have read is good for optimum results, what type of spread should i use for the dbol over the 12 weeks? also after the 12 weeks is over how long do i wait to begin using clomid or nolva...should i take anything durig the cycle to prevent estrogen cuz i really dont want to get gyno like big time no way.. i have read other threads and i know they talk about this and sorry if im asking to many damn questions just wanna make sure i do this right ya know?!

ohh and how often do i take the test on a weekly basis?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    two weeks after last shot pct as follows.
    Day 1-18: Clomid @ 100 mgs
    Day 1-18: Nolva @ 40 mgs
    Day 18-36: Clomid @ 50 mgs
    Day 18-36: Nolva @ 20 mgs

Thread Information