Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    jay.ice is offline Junior Member

18 yr old Wanting To Use The Juice

Hello guys my name is Jay i am 18 years old and i really want to do a cycle of test,dbol and eqipose. Test for 10 weeks, dbol for 5 at 40mg and equi for 8 600mg. I have read extensivly on this website about teens, steroids and the dangers. i know that steroids can be angerous for a person at my age if they do not have the knowlege of what they are doing or havenot done any research. I have realised from my research that if you use hcg on-cycle you can stop your body's own testosterone production from stopping (theres no negative feedback) i read that from here How To Use hCG want to know every ones opinon so guys what do you think?
    i plan to do pct aswell and please dont dismiss this thread as another "teen under no circumstance can use roids thread please"! because i have done my relvant research through threads, books (the william llywen anabolics series) and websites
    Thanks

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    well alot of pro's started early so goodluck to you

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    It's not simply that we discourage teenagers from using steroids at that age because of a lack of education (though that is certainly often a factor).

You risk serious and permanent damage to yourself, whether you do a great pct or not..the risk is still there.

Here, this explains it all: AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    well alot of pro's started early so goodluck to you
    sterling advice

Blog Entries
    if you dont want to hear it why are you here? you wont get any support at all

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    What is the question here?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Besides, if you did as much research as you said you did, you wouldn't be running EQ for 8 weeks.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Besides, if you did as much research as you said you did, you wouldn't be running EQ for 8 weeks.
    true dat

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    He wouldnt be running eq at all. The beginner sticky i dont think says anything about eq....

Spoon feed for you:
    Test beginner cycle info

Your friend
    c-Z

no one can force u not to take. But... I certainly won't provide info for someone not ready.

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay.ice View Post
    please dont dismiss this thread as another "teen under no circumstance can use roids thread please"!
    Well, except that's exactly what this is. You shouldn't be using this stuff. It's only now that I am 30 that I am realizing you can NOT go back and undo the dumb stuff you did when you were young.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    early or not.. right or wrong, there are many users that will not help you simply because you are too young and they do not want the guilt of assisting you end your life early..

Thats an issue
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quo View Post
    Well, except that's exactly what this is. You shouldn't be using this stuff. It's only now that I am 30 that I am realizing you can NOT go back and undo the dumb stuff you did when you were young.
    Yeah i got a girl pregnant when i was 16, the evil witch doesnt let me see my son, has moved 100's of miles away and i pay over £450 maintenece ($800) a month, not that i'm bitter mind....ahh to be young again! lol

ohlsson is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    He wouldnt be running eq at all. The beginner sticky i dont think says anything about eq....

Spoon feed for you:
    Test beginner cycle info

Your friend
    c-Z

no one can force u not to take. But... I certainly won't provide info for someone not ready.
    while i support everyone here for trying to help everyone start as safely as possible a test cycle for a beginner doesnt sound ideal, especially when there are much better and milder steroids that wont produce the same side effects and are better for beginners to ease into steroids.

plus, dbol in a first cycle, one of the worst on the liver? not very sure about this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlsson View Post
    while i support everyone here for trying to help everyone start as safely as possible a test cycle for a beginner doesnt sound ideal, especially when there are much better and milder steroids that wont produce the same side effects and are better for beginners to ease into steroids.
    if you support ppl discouraging him, why are you encouraging with tht statement?

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member
    Ummmm...!! much better and milder steroids than Test for a first cycle of AAS? Man your gonna get ripped for that one!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinytom777 View Post
    Ummmm...!! much better and milder steroids than Test for a first cycle of AAS? Man your gonna get ripped for that one!!
    yeah, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    if you support ppl discouraging him, why are you encouraging with tht statement?
    actually, i havent done a cycle yet so i cannot talk.

sorry guys for sounding abit arrogant in my question its just that i want to use aas and i just want to know how i can minimize the effects on my body? what could you recommend? please im asking for your help guys!
    thanks

Blog Entries
    actually, i havent done a cycle yet so i cannot talk.
    oh dear, dont recommend then

sorry guys for sounding abit arrogant in my question its just that i want to use aas and i just want to know how i can minimize the effects on my body? what could you recommend? please im asking for your help guys!
    thanks
    ur too young man, wait at least a couple of years.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    unless u have the genetics of a god and your dream is to be on the olympia stage, dont juice until you are 21 at the very least

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks
    Nothing you can do will prevent a zero chance of something bad happening. No one wants you to use AAS at 18. Its like a 10yr old asking the best way to do blow so he doesnt OD.

ok can some just please just explain to me why doesnt your testosterone return to normal after aas use why? is there a specific reason? i can understand the closure of the growth plates because of the added estrogen and i can cope with that because i am at the height i want of 6ft. so pleasecan someone answer my question?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ok can some just please just explain to me why doesnt your testosterone return to normal after aas use why? is there a specific reason? i can understand the closure of the growth plates because of the added estrogen and i can cope with that because i am at the height i want of 6ft. so pleasecan someone answer my question?
    honestly more than likely your test will return to normal at your age but you still have that chance of seriously fukn youself up. Do you want to take a chance of having sexual arousal problems for the rest of your life?? Your hormonal system is still developing and introducing foreign hormones will alter that.
    Plus most guys start gaining there natural weight from 18 to 23.

wharton is offline out of here
    Hello guys my name is Jay i am 18 years old and i really want to do a cycle of test,dbol and eqipose. Test for 10 weeks, dbol for 5 at 40mg and equi for 8 600mg. I have read extensivly on this website about teens, steroids and the dangers. i know that steroids can be angerous for a person at my age if they do not have the knowlege of what they are doing or havenot done any research. I have realised from my research that if you use hcg on-cycle you can stop your body's own testosterone production from stopping (theres no negative feedback) i read that from here How To Use hCG want to know every ones opinon so guys what do you think?
    i plan to do pct aswell and please dont dismiss this thread as another "teen under no circumstance can use roids thread please"! because i have done my relvant research through threads, books (the william llywen anabolics series) and websites
    Thanks
    Your too young for steroids. But just out of curiosity what are your stats.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    early or not.. right or wrong, there are many users that will not help you simply because you are too young and they do not want the guilt of assisting you end your life early..

Thats an issue
    perfectly said.....

c-Z
    Test is the base of practically all cycles my friend. When you actually do a cycle.. Then talk. I don't play with the mild oral cycles. What other cycle would you possibly run? A var only? Dbol only? have fun when your penis isnt working.

Test will be ran in every cycle of mine. No matter what. A quick month on a mild oral steroid isnt a cycle to me.

can someone please answer my ques about why testosterone does not return with teen use?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    can someone please answer my ques about why testosterone does not return with teen use?
    Check post #25.

skeldno is offline Member
    I do know a guy that is 18 on his 2nd cycle but but the prob it that he dont know wots going to happen!

And to top it of he got gyno so he has a pretty little hand full of breast tissue at 18!

SunHangDo is offline Junior Member
    Thanks
    I don't think it matters how much knowledge you have on steroid use . At age 18, your body is filled with high levels of testosterone , and your endocrine system is still growing and developing. It's not a case of whether or not you risk damaging your body, it's a case of how MUCH you will damage your body.

I really have to ask, why does an 18 year old want to do steroids anyway? Laziness? Because at your age, with your levels of testosterone, you can get extremely fit simply by working out and eating right.

If you actually HAVE done research like you claim to have, you'd realize that doing steroids at 18 is a terrible, terrible idea.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    "the juice" lol

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Unfortunately like most teens, he will do what he wants regardless of what anyone says.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?

skeldno is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    Unfortunately like most teens, he will do what he wants regardless of what anyone says.

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    Yeah, I remember being like this. It's so weird. You'll be goddamned if you let anyone tell you not to do something! There is no perspective at all.

I was reading about how the prefrontal lobe isn't fully developed in males until 25 or something. The part that deals with long-term planning and impulse control. So, guys really are developmentally "retarded" in the truest sense of the word until they're about 25.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quo View Post
    Yeah, I remember being like this. It's so weird. You'll be goddamned if you let anyone tell you not to do something! There is no perspective at all.

I was reading about how the prefrontal lobe isn't fully developed in males until 25 or something. The part that deals with long-term planning and impulse control. So, guys really are developmentally "retarded" in the truest sense of the word until they're about 25.
    major growing is done around 21, but yep keeps maturing til around 25. Thats why young guys thing they can do no wrong.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    CZ- get the coffin out....................

this is what it was made for...

c-Z

it comes with a computer so he can learn more.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information