muffin man is offline Junior Member

two quick questions:

hi guys, two quick questions:

#1, when is the best time to take anavar pills and should you take them with anything like juice? should you dissolve them under tongue? just curious. i've heard some say try to take them about 30 min prior to a workout but wanted to ask that to see what the general consensus was.

#2, i pin my quads, i'm left with a little soreness and often a tiny circle shaped bruise but for the most part i'm fine. some shots are worse than other though and do get a little swollen. i get a massage once a week when i get close to a competition. just wondering if it's a good or a bad idea to have the area that i pin massaged?

thanks for any help

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by muffin man View Post

#1, when is the best time to take anavar pills and should you take them with anything like juice? should you dissolve them under tongue? just curious. i've heard some say try to take them about 30 min prior to a workout but wanted to ask that to see what the general consensus was.

#2, i pin my quads, i'm left with a little soreness and often a tiny circle shaped bruise but for the most part i'm fine. some shots are worse than other though and do get a little swollen. i get a massage once a week when i get close to a competition. just wondering if it's a good or a bad idea to have the area that i pin massaged?

thanks for any help
    stats?

muffin man is offline Junior Member
    well they were sort of general questions but if you need stats on me i'm 5'8, 190, don't know my bf but i can see my abs pretty good, 20 years+ training experience, have done maybe 6 cycles, i'm a competitive athlete..NOT a bodybuilder... otherwise i'd be much bigger, but train pretty much 6 days a week, very intense, tons of cardio through traditional means plus bb complexes/circuits, clean diet and a few basic supps.

thanks man, any info would be appreciated.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by muffin man View Post

take your dosage at 2-3 even intervals throughout the day
    actually it's a good thing, massage helps relieve soreness and causes stimulation of the area which increases blood flow and recovery
    thanks for any help
    bold

Thread Information