laduem88 is offline Senior Member

Best way to run LETRO on cycle.

ok so i have tons of letro and dont have arimidex , iv always used letro on a low dose during my last cycle and im doing the same during this cycle. Im running it @ .2ml @ 2.5mg per ML. Should i run that dose every other day instead of everyday? I consider myself somewhat gyno prone because my left side started getting a lump when i had my test @ 75mg ed and masteron @ 75mg ed...and now i have my test @ 100mg ed and kept the masteron @ 75mg ed. anyways im not noticing any sides...never have because of letro, but i DID notice when i was running out and was waiting for more of it to come in, i lowered my dose to .1ml and my sex drive went through the roof, like it was crazy and i thought before my sex drive was high. anyways want to see what you guys think

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    I wouldn't run letro at all during cycle..... That stuff is strong. and can/will wipe out your estrogen to next to nothing. Remember you want some estrogen.......

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    I wouldn't run letro at all during cycle..... That stuff is strong. and can/will wipe out your estrogen to next to nothing. Remember you want some estrogen.......
    yea i know i need estrogen, i like how letro gives me a very dry look as well...but you think i should not run the letro and just run nolva whenever i need it?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    This is a very opinionated question.. I choose to run adex at simple .25mg eod... Meanwhile others run nolva.. Now the thing it comes down to is.. Everyones body is different. Your risk of gyno can be higher or lower than mine... So it is really hard to say... If you run nothing. Do you get gyno symptoms.

Letro I have never had to use. And will use it only as a last resort for uncontrollable gyno because it is so strong. Hence the reasoning your sex drive was shot and shot up once u lowered your dose.... My buddy ran it for gyno. And sex drive was next to none he said.

Adex or nolva should be enough to control gyno. But its very opinionated as to which to use... Like i said I like my armidex .25mg eod... Works just fine for me.

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    I personally disagree, 100mcg letro has done great for me. I dont even use the other AIs I have because I like the letro better. Honestly, at 100mcg every week or so my nips still get a little sore so once or twice a week I take 200mcg

just use 100mcg daily until nips dont feel sore

Thread Information