batman6 is offline New Member

Advice on ending a cycle early?

Hey guys i'm currently on week 5 of my cycle of tren act/and test enthanate. This is my first cycle and so far i haven't really experienced any of the major side effects except for maybe getting more easily.

My cycle as followed:
    125mg twice per week (250mg total/week) Tren Act
    125mg twice per week (250mg total/week)Test Ent

However, lately I am debating whether I want to stop the cycle early since I feel that Im at a good size now.
    Anyways I have been doing some reading and I came across the topic of PCT and some of the meds used to counter act estrogen production.
    My question is, for someone like me who is on their first cycle should I be worried about taking nolvadex , clomid, Arimdex, or HCG when ending my cycle early?

Am I stopping my cycle too soon and continue until both 10ml vials are finished?

My stats in case anyone is wondering
    Height: 5' 9"
    Weight: 165lbs
    Body fat: not sure
    goals: solid mass and ripped at 180lbs.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by batman6; 02-13-2010 at 03:41 PM.

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    Why do u wanna stop if you wanna be 180 and u are 165. Yes u will have to do pct. You have to do pct with 3 week PH cycles im sure u realy need it with tren .

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    You need pct when using test and tren period.... even though those are low doses. Did you plan to have an cycle with only one vial of each compound? You can come off of cycle whenever you want, but without PCT it wouldn't be advised (imo). Order some pct today. Why the low doses, and why tren for first cycle? How old are you?

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    OTC pct is not PCT

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    You need pct when using test and tren period.... even though those are low doses. Did you plan to have an cycle with only one vial of each compound? You can come off of cycle whenever you want, but without PCT it wouldn't be advised (imo). Order some pct today. Why the low doses, and why tren for first cycle? How old are you?
    Low doses... I am wondering the same exact thing... I understand some don't like higher test doses... But 250mg of tren e a week... Is rather low with only 250mg of test e a week... Could have just done a simple test e cycle..... And would have shut him down probably as bad

Quote Originally Posted by Little Herc View Post
    OTC pct is not PCT
    Where do you see OTC PCT? Searched it 2x and don't see him mentioning that.

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    Don't forget you will lose most likely half that weight you just obtained. So out of 15 lbs you gained you will lose 7 at least. (not exactly, everyone is different) but regardless I would continue till you gain more weight. Also I hope your going to use proper PCT and diet after your cycle. Its more important then the actual cycle. It will help keep your gains and get your body back to normal.

So no to going to my doc to get clomid or nolvadex ? also which do you guys recommond I get? Is their a site or anything else you can guide me to get a hold of PCT serms?
    Last edited by batman6; 02-15-2010 at 08:23 PM.

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by batman6 View Post
    So no to going to my doc to get clomid or nolvadex? also which do you guys recommond I get? Is their a site or anything else you can guide me to get a hold of PCT serms? I live in canada and i'm 23 right now.
    Upper Right Corner of your monitor, i am not sure if they shipped to canada but got my products in less then a week.

thanks....I talked to some of my other buddies and they recommend that I continue on the cycle. Is the amount of Tren Act i'm taking twice/ week okay? I read someone that Tren Act has to be pinned ed at 50mg or eod at 50-75mg? Isn't that too much?
    As for the PCT i will check with my local doc to see if I can get it through them first.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys i'm currently on week 5 of my cycle of tren act/and test enthanate. This is my first cycle and so far i haven't really experienced any of the major side effects except for maybe getting more easily.

My cycle as followed:
    125mg twice per week (250mg total/week) Tren Act
    125mg twice per week (250mg total/week)Test Ent

However, lately I am debating whether I want to stop the cycle early since I feel that Im at a good size now.
    Anyways I have been doing some reading and I came across the topic of PCT and some of the meds used to counter act estrogen production.
    My question is, for someone like me who is on their first cycle should I be worried about taking nolvadex , clomid, Arimdex, or HCG when ending my cycle early?

Am I stopping my cycle too soon and continue until both 10ml vials are finished?

My stats in case anyone is wondering
    Height: 5' 9"
    Weight: 165lbs
    Body fat: not sure
    goals: solid mass and ripped at 180lbs.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    This has to be a joke!
    5'9" 165lbs?
    23% bf?
    1st cycle, with tren A injecting twice a week?
    Now you're asking about PCT?
    You getting good sizes?

theboss is offline Associate Member
    As for the PCT i will check with my local doc to see if I can get it through them first.
    not gonna happen.....clomid & nolvadex are usually prescribed to women with cancer.

any good UGL will have these products

taiwanguy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    This has to be a joke!
    5'9" 165lbs?
    23% bf?
    1st cycle, with tren A injecting twice a week?
    Now you're asking about PCT?
    You getting good sizes?
    That's age 23, not 23% bf.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiwanguy View Post
    That's age 23, not 23% bf.
    Damn thanks, sorry about the bf% statement, but other then that there are still numerous things wrong with this.

Yeah....
    Well I'll try anyways to get the Serms...as for my current cycle now should I just cut out tren completely and just use Test?
    I was also reading up on gyno and I think I might have some symptoms of it but not sure. My left nipple feels a little sensitive and a small bump behind my nipples.
    Should I still bother with nolva or clomid? or should I be using something else?

Thread Information