tommy22 is offline New Member

anabol 5mg per a day

Hi guys,
    I have a little question.Can it some sense to take 5 or 10 mg anabol per a day for example for 2 months??Of course for beginner wih AS.I read about bodybuilders in 60sī or 70sī that they took methan like that and results was good for them.They put on weight 10 - 14 lb and it was good mass without bad effects.So I only ask for your opinion or someone tried to take anbol that way
    thanks for your answer

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Why would you consider doing this?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes a low dose (5mg) is given to patients in clinical studies overa long period of time to determine the negative side effects involved. Those users are not bodybuilders.

You know- with time, comes experience and innovation. As time goes on people make new discoveries in health and science. Basically, today's bodybuilders are bigger than yesterdays. that is because we learn from the mistakes of our anscestors. To sum it up, go with what is tried and true. 30-50mg for 4-6 weeks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy22 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I have a little question.Can it some sense to take 5 or 10 mg anabol per a day for example for 2 months??Of course for beginner wih AS.I read about bodybuilders in 60sī or 70sī that they took methan like that and results was good for them.They put on weight 10 - 14 lb and it was good mass without bad effects.So I only ask for your opinion or someone tried to take anbol that way
    thanks for your answer
    I think you'll see very little results that way.

what are your stats and what are you trying to achieve?

Thread Information